Chapter 30

Until the wedding, Nunew was working hard to recover. Without Zee urging him, he consciously gave up junk food, strictly followed the dietitian's plan every day, and was strict with himself from eating and drinking to exercising.

He was so hardworking that Zee felt sorry for him and secretly hid snacks to feed him, but Nunew was ruthless and hard handed, he did not even look at them.

"Nunew, eat some."

"For every additional bite, I have to train for half an hour more, not eating, take it away."

Zee couldn't bear it: "Why be so hard on yourself."

Nunew's clothes were already redened in sweat, his skin flushed pinkfrom the exercise. He took the towel fromZee's hand and wiped his face and drank a large glass of water, his expression was very grave: "I can't delay any longer, if I delay any longer it will be summer, how can I do without muscles."

His obsession with abs is beyond Zee's imagination. However, in this matter, he can't persuade Nunew, he can only accompany him to train lest he strain his muscles incorrectly.

The smell of pheromones dissipated with the sweat, hooking Zee's mind into a state of disarray and restlessness. To say it, others might not believe, although Nunew has given birth to a baby, but for his body to recover better, Zee has not been willing to mark him.

Nunew  briefly mentioned it once, but he rejected it. Later, Nunew took the initiative to help him in order to alleviate his inner guilt. After using his hands, his wrists were sore for a day. After using his legs, the roots of his legs were red and sore for two days. After using his mouth, he even got choked, his throat ached for one day, and his cheeks ached for two days, it was even a struggle to eat, Zee coaxed him for several days in turn.

In short, all kinds of things, but they just did not really do it.

Zee groaned and pestered Nunew, Nunew was going to take a bath and pushed him: "Why are you like that big Samoyed in Panich's family?"

"I'm a sheepdog, shepherding a little sheep."

"You're the one who's a little sheep."

"Ok ok ok, I'm your little sheep, give me? Okay."

He pressed against the base of Nunew's ear, Nunew was most ticklish behind his ears, and was stung by the air currents driven by his words, taking Zee into the bathroom with him.

The tap was turned on and the water had to run for a while, so Nunew took advantage of this time to undress. He knows that Zee is watching so he pretends to be calm and strips off one by one and goes underwater. The hot water began to steam out and Nunew smoothed his hair back, looking at Zee: "Wash together?"

Zee was originally standing against the basin, he froze and accepted the invitation, walked over and clasped his waist and took him underwater for a very deep kiss.

Nunew held his arm in response, the water washing their vision mottled and blurred, a sincere body pressed close, Zee hung his head with deep eyes: "On purpose?"

"Learned from you......"

The shower was just a very simple activity, and it only took five minutes. Zee carried Nunew directly to bed. Nunew's eyes were bright, his mouth was kissed red, and he looked straight at him.

Zee's throat rolled: "Don't look at me like that."

Nunew closed his eyes: "My legs are sore, rub them."

Zee took a deep breath and began to rub his legs, from his ankles to his calves, from his calves to his thighs, Nunew directed him upwards, Zee's hand paused at the root of his legs.