Chapter 15

When Nunew woke up from his nap, he found that his slippers had turned into fluffy little sheep slippers. A man and a sheep looked at each other.

???

After searching around and not finding the original slippers in the bedroom, and the only suspect was Zee, so he went to Zee wearing the little sheep: “Explain.”

“To repay your kindness of taking me in, a little gift for you, I think it suits you.” Zee even admired it and then commented: “Not bad, very cute.”

Nunew had a chill, Zee praised him as cute? Did he have his brains ripped out by a zombie and put in a hot pot? “I don’t want a sheep, why should yours be a lion?”

He pointed at the pair of lion slippers that Zee was wearing on his feet, this person even bought them for himself, why didn’t he wear a little sheep, it’s on purpose?

Zee said: “Because sizes are incomplete, I also want to wear a little sheep, but unfortunately, only that one size is available.”

Nunew looked down at his own feet, which seemed smaller than Zee’s.

Zee added: “And the little sheep shoes have anti-slip soles.”

It was very sweet, however Nunew only felt very depressed, he didn’t want to wear some fluffy little sheep anti-slip slippers, was that something he should wear as a fierce man?

He was about to look for his slippers when Zee suddenly said behind him, “5,000 baht for one pair.”

Nunew’s footsteps stopped and he turned his head to look at Zee in disbelief: “1,000 baht for this piece of shit? You’re stupid and have too much money ah!”

Zee: “I’m not stupid, and I don’t have a lot of money, it’s okay.”

Now Nunew feels that it’s not a big deal for a fierce man to wear fluffy little sheep anti-slip slippers, who let them be anti-slip and very suitable for a pregnant Omega like him.

Many things with one will have two, three, four, five, six, seven, so Nunew has another plush little sheep pyjamas, a plush little sheep hair band, and when Zee returned with a plush little sheep pillow, Nunew got anxious. “What do you want, tell me, I can satisfy you with anything, please don’t torture me anymore.”

He is a man wearing a fluffy little sheep, what is that like!

Zee said very innocently: “Isn’t it cute?"

Nunew smiled without laughing: “Cute? You see if I look like the devil’s sheep that’s going to kill you in the next moment.”

Zee’s eyes changed, the tip of his tongue swept his molar and said, “In the West, some people think that sheep tempt them to be lustful, so they treat them as demons, are you saying this to…tempt me?”

Nunew’s wool, no, hair was going to explode. Now Zee is not only irritating but also disgusting, and has no martial ethics. “I see you need a slap to sober up.”

These things Zee got are not only flashy, but also expensive, Nunew doesn’t want to wear them, can’t bear to throw them away, and can’t sell them off.

Zee is taller than him, and naturally also can’t wear them. Nunew can’t easily swallow this anger, his father has taught him since childhood to be polite, so he decided to return the favour and also send Zee a little “small gift.”

For example, a fluffy little plush sheep. He prepared a copy of everything he has for Zee, although it is very expensive, Nunew also gritted his teeth to buy it. The slippers are really as Zee said and doesn’t have his size, but at least there is the pyjamas.

He smiled happily as he held the box in front of Zee, whose hand hesitantly unwrapped it: “It can’t be a bomb, right?”

“You are very self-aware, next time I will grant you this wish.”

After seeing the contents of the box, Zee’s body stiffened, the corners of Nunew’s mouth were raised to the sky, he liked to see Zee’s defeated appearance.

“Is this for me?”

“Of course, you bought me so many things, I can’t accept it for nothing. To be a person, there must be give and take, how about you try it on now?”

However, Nunew did not wait for Zee to be angry and regretful, but watched Zee take the pyjamas and stand up to go back to his room. He wouldn’t have really gone to try it on, right?

A few moments later, Zee reappeared in front of Nunew. He really put on the pyjamas, which seemed to be a bit short, with his wrists and ankles showing a bit, slightly constricted on him.

The corners of Nunew’s mouth froze a little, unable to smile at all. What is it like to have a little sheep of a tall man standing in front of you with a little bit of grievances showing.

“It’s a bit small,” Zee showed him his wrist, “but I like it a lot.”

“Huh?”

“You purposely gave me pyjamas like this, is it because you want me to wear a couple’s outfit with you?”

I was careless.

“I’m not, I didn’t, you don’t think too much, return it if it’s small, I’ll give you another gift, I don’t think this seems to fit you well…”

“Don’t want to.” Zee refused.

Nunew’s brain shut down and looked at him, just like that, wearing slightly short pyjamas, and sat down to continue working.

“I like it very much, short is okay, no need to return it.”

What it means to lift a stone and smash your own feet, Nunew found out.

TBC