Extra 2

The grown-up baby followed Nunew's personality for the most part, able to eat, sleep and make a fuss.

For example, when they go out and she sees something she wants, if you don't buy it she will be shameless, lying on the ground without the baggage of the rich second generation and start crying.

However, to Nunew, these are the leftovers from the tricks he played, he is also not afraid of losing face. Children, they are like this and it is understandable.

He found a place to sit down and asked Zee to buy a cone and sit next to him and ate while watching her act
shamefully.

Seeing that it didn't work on Nunew, the baby tentatively looked at Zee, but Zee only had his Nunew in his eyes. and he was even holding a paper towel in his hand to wipe Nunew's mouth and hands, without even looking at the baby on the ground.

The baby was speechlessly choked and got up from the ground herself and moved in front of Nunew: "Daddy, I want to eat too."

Nunew licked his mouth and handed the remaining half to Zee, who naturally took it and finished it for him.

"No more fuss?"

"No more."

"Will there be a next time?"

The baby shook her head honestly, "No."

"Wipe your tears away."

The baby obediently wiped her face dry in exchange for a cone and happily followed behind Nunew's butt home.

END