Chapter 20

Everything was going in the opposite direction of Nunew’s original plan. They spent the night together and Nunew hoped that they would become strangers, and that Zee would never have the chance to know who the person was that night.

When Zee got married, even if his deeds were exposed, the  Panich family would pretend not to know for the sake of saving face.

However, now he is carrying Zee’s baby, living under the same roof as Zee, enjoying Zee’s unsuspecting but considerate care, and is internally condemned.

Nunew silently thought, that his family is full of decent people, but there is such a scumbag like him, it is really a disgrace to the family.

When Nunew dozed off during the meal, Zee frowned and probed his forehead: “Why are you so sleepy, are you feeling unwell?”

Nunew, who was feeling guilty, subconsciously dodged. He felt even more sad when he saw Zee’s surprised expression. his eyes flickered and he didn’t dare to look at him: “No, I didn’t sleep well last night.”

The whole night, he was thinking about Zee. Feeling his conscience, standing from an objective point of view, Zee is a very good Alpha, otherwise at the beginning, His brother would not have wanted his sister to go on a blind date with him. In Zee’s eyes, he is now probably a shamelessly pregnant Omega with an unknown Alpha’s child, but instead of humiliating and discriminating against him, Zee’s attitude towards him was even better than before. Nunew learned from a bitter experience and felt that he had to think of a way to let Zee know that the child in his belly was his.

“Zee, have you thought about the future?”

Zee was fishing for small meatballs in his bowl: “What future.”

“Later life ah, such as what kind of Omega to marry, what……what kind of child will you have.” Nunew only focused on lowering his head to avoid Zee’s eyes and did not notice his meaningful expression.

“For the time being, I haven’t thought about it. If I have to say it, it is okay as long as we get along, as for children, smart and clever, lively and lovely.”

This criterion was the same as no criterion at all, but the words “get along” alone was a very high criterion and Nunew thought, do they get along? It seems like not only do they not, but they even can’t get along. This knowledge made Nunew’s heart sink and the little meatballs were tasteless.

When Zee saw him hanging his head and being absent minded, he knocked on the side of his bowl and told him to hurry up and eat. “Now that you’ve recovered from the sprain on your foot, do you want to go out and play?”

Nunew reluctantly perked up when he heard go out and play: “Go where?”

“You’ll know when we get there.”

117 kilometres from the city, there was an open park built around a lake with a large maple forest planted in the park, the large area of flaming red dancing in the wind glowed in Nunew’s eyes. He looked out of the car window, Zee saw his excitement and didn’t stop him from opening the car window and put a shirt on him. It was a short trip that lasted one day and one night.

Nunew stepped on the fallen leaves and enjoyed the wind by the lake, he even picked up small stones to skip on the water.

Zee followed not far behind him and suddenly called out to him. Nunew subconsciously turned around and Zee pressed the shutter. His gorgeous face, which even the maple leaves could not match, was captured on the screen. Zee did not explain this sudden act and Nunew blinked and turned back without asking.

Along the lake is a flat stretch of road, there are scattered benches along the roadside. Nunew’s body was not convenient and walking more would make him tired, Zee helped him to sit down. “Are you hungry?”

Nunew was still in excitement, tilting his head to look at the blue sky which he also liked: “I’m not hungry.” He went to get his mobile phone from his bag wanting to take pictures of the maple leaves and the sky.

Zee also happened to reach for something and they bumped into each other off guard. Nunew stiffened and did not move. Zee did not dodge, but he instead caught his fingers and squeezed them, then interlocked them together. Nunew seemed to hear the laughter of the pedestrians in the distance, but also didn’t seem to. The sound of his breathing and heartbeat was amplified in the silence of the moment and Zee’s hand was getting tighter and tighter, the warmth passing through his palm.

TBC