Chapter 14

Nunew’s unbridledness is not a small amount. Although there is an element of deliberately making Zee angry to force him to leave quickly, a large part of it is enjoying Zee’s care, because he found that Zee seems to have some talent in caring for people.

For example, his legs tend to get sore after walking too much, so he nonchalantly asked Zee to give him a leg squeeze, and Zee sat down on the sofa and placed his calves on his thigh, his warm, dry palm holding his ankle, and his other hand pushing and rubbing the muscles of his calf, with just the right amount of comfort to make Nunew sigh. Nunew’s legs are long and strong, and he has not forgotten to exercise even when pregnant.

Zee can hear him doing body building exercises every day following a video, thus the muscles on his legs are tight and smooth, and also very white.

Zee’s palm brushed his entire calf inch by inch, massaging every inch of muscle. Sometimes Zee will also pour some pure plant essential oil in his palm to rub, said to be a local specialty sent by a partner, with a light aroma, relaxing the muscles while also relaxing the nerves.

The shorts Nunew wore were knee-length and his calves were slightly cooled by the early autumn temperature, but they warmed up a little in Zee’s palm.

Nunew was leaning on the cushion and reading a book on parenting, Zee’s eyes followed his leg upwards. There was a small inconspicuous scar on his knee, many Alphas have these small scars on their bodies, caused by childhood playfulness. But while the average Omegas are concerned about having scars, Nunew doesn’t care, and even carelessly and casually lets people see it.

The curvature of his belly this month wasn’t too big, it wasn’t bloated, it was even small and somewhat cute on Nunew, but what caught Zee’s eye more was what he had noticed at the beginning but hadn’t looked at closely. It also raised the dress in a smaller curve, and Zee’s eyes flashed. He estimated in his mind that it was about the size of a lemon, when Nunew suddenly raised the book slowly and stared at Zee from the edge.

“What are you looking at?”

Zee withdrew his gaze with a calm demeanour: “Nothing, the weather is getting cooler, you should wear something warmer.”

Nunew bent two fingers and pointed to his eyes and then to Zee, pulling his legs out of his hands and stepping into his slippers to go back to his room.

The leg rubbing can be done by Zee, but not the rubbing of the baby and food storage.

The little bulge in the palm of his hand is growing slowly along with his belly, Nunew followed the doctor’s advice and bought nursing clothes. He had two, no, three more burdens on his body at once, Nunew’s heart was haggard. Especially after Zee came to live in the house, Nunew had to secretly dry all the nursing clothes he had washed.

To say it’s a business trip, Nunew never saw Zee go out at all, only Poppy came to report the work progress to Zee every two days. Zee basically stayed in the small living room by Nunew’s door at other times, and Nunew could see him whenever he came out to do anything.

Sometimes he would look up and say hello to Nunew, sometimes he seemed to be busy, so Nunew didn’t bother him and took his things and went back to his room.

Basically, Nunew was sure that Zee was swindling himself, but when he asked, Zee didn’t feel guilty at all: “It’s enough that Poppy is there, I’m just supervising.”

Then what did you come for! Lost your ID card, why don’t you lose yourself too!

Nunew’s face was cloudy, Zee suddenly shut the computer, leaning on the sofa patting his leg: “Press legs?”

He was silent for a moment and sat down without a word.

Zee concentrated on his calf, suddenly heard Nunew breathing steadily, raised his eyes to see that he had fallen asleep. The book on his body was about to slide down, Zee’s quick eyes and agile hands caught it and put it away.

Despite his temper, he could still fall asleep defenceless. Zee laughed. He didn’t know whether to say he was big-hearted or simple.

He bent down and picked up Nunew to take him back to the bedroom when Nunew’s belly suddenly moved.

Zee put his hand on it gently, felt the palm of his hand was gently pushed against it and then did not move, Nunew only frowned and did not wake up. It is probably because the pregnancy really took a lot of energy out of him, he slept very deeply, and when Zee covered him up and left the room, he saw a familiar piece of clothing.

He had thought that perhaps Nunew had lost it or kept it in an unimportant place, but he never expected to see it again by Nunew’s side, who had actually brought the clothes along until here.

Zee took another look at Nunew and gently said good night.

TBC