Chapter 13

“Nunew, where else are you going to run to?”

Zee stepped in front of Nunew, his hands idly in his pockets, his eyes glancing at Nunew’s face and body, suddenly pausing in front of his chest with a dull expression.

Nunew crossed his arms in front of his chest and blushed: “What are you looking at!”

If he was right, Nunew seemed to…be bulging there?

The exasperated Nunew raised his foot to step on him, Zee took a half step back and conveniently pulled the person who took the opportunity to run: “Are you sure you can outrun me in your current state?”

Nunew shook off his hand and stared at him warily: “What the hell do you want?”

“Won’t you invite me to your home, reuniting after a long separation, to catch up on old times.”

He and Zee had no old times to renew, only scores to settle, and it was Zee who was looking for him to settle the score.

Nunew was very uneasy all the way as he couldn’t guess Zee’s purpose. If the enemy doesn’t move, I won’t move.

Nunew plans to wait and see what happens, so he can’t get confused and reveal himself first.

Zee looked at his eyes full of calculation and the anger of being cheated and played suddenly dispersed. He decided not to tell Nunew the truth first, but wants to see what tricks this little thing still has.

“I came here on a business trip and I accidentally lost my ID card, so I can’t stay in a hotel. I wonder if it’s convenient for Young Master Nunew to take me in for a while?”

Poppy, who was driving, glanced in the rear view mirror. When did President Zee secretly expand his business behind his back?

Nunew didn’t believe a word that came out of his mouth: “You can use Assistant Poppy’s ID card to open.”

“The room opened with his class is too low grade, I’m not used to staying there.”

“Then you go to…”

“Too much trouble.”

Zee’s reason was impeccable and Nunew covered his chest and silently recited “no one will replace him if he gets sick from anger”.

“Then you can sleep on the road, the temperature this season is suitable and you can also look at the stars.”

“But I’ve already made a deal with your brother.”

Nunew was stunned: “What did you say to my brother?”

Zee lit up the screen to show him: “I said that I was grateful for your younger brother’s help and will help President Nunew take care of his younger brother.”

“You bas…” Nunew’s phone rang suddenly, “Hello, P', ah, yes, no need…President Zee has to attend to important matters everyday, how can I bother people, no, P', hello!” Nunew hung up the phone in despair.

He didn’t know what the son of a bitch Zee said to his brother. His brother sold him so happily, did Max know that he was sending the lamb into the tiger’s mouth? The little sheep was cowering in the corner holding his stomach, pitifully weak and helpless.

Zee hooked the corners of his mouth in satisfaction, smiling in a harmless way but giving Nunew goosebumps: “Then thank you, Young Master Nunew.”

The place where Nunew lives is a large flat floor, apart from the room Nunew lives in, there is enough for Zee to pick one of the other four bedrooms, but he chose the one closest to Nunew which is opposite his door.

Seeing Nunew’s face turn green, Zee stood at the door and nodded as if he couldn’t see: “Not bad, I like it very much.”

“The feng shui in this room is not good, it’s not good for business.”

“That’s okay, I’m not superstitious.”

Nunew stopped struggling and turned away with an expressionless face: “As long as you’re happy. Assistant Poppy, take your pick.”

Zee’s voice came from behind him: “Poppy, go out and stay in a hotel, I’ll reimburse you.”

“Yes Young Master Nunew, I like to stay in hotels.”

Nunew took a deep breath: “Good, very good.”

This way, it was just the two of them left when the family’s cooking aunt was away, how helpful it was to turn an enemy into a new friend.

Nunew went into his room and grabbed a pillow and ravaged it to the point of no return. If it wasn’t because he is unable to beat Zee now, he would have smashed the pillow hard on his face, making his fate even worse than the pillow in his hand.

However, the tiger fell on the ground and was bullied by dogs, not to mention a down and out tiger with a baby. Now he can’t even run, so he can only hold in his anger and swallow his voice for the sake of the baby.

But the good thing is that Zee doesn’t seem to suspect him yet, otherwise with Zee’s character, he would have been dead and buried from the moment he was caught, which Nunew feels is a blessing among misfortunes.

This was his house and since Zee was living in it in the name of taking care of him, Nunew could justifiably ask Zee to serve him.

When he thought about Zee’s uncompromising appearance in front of him, Nunew felt a little more comfortable.

So that day, Nunew put on the facade of a big master. At first, he was careful to test Zee’s attitude and asked him to pour himself a glass of water. One moment the water was too hot and then the other, it was too cold.

Zee silently watched. Nunew saw that he was really not angry and didn’t pour water on himself before he was relieved.

TBC