Chapter 29

"Back then, you and I swore to become brothers with different parents, yet you actually went to have a child behind my back?!"

Net looked at Nunew in horror: "It's even Zee's. Tell the truth, have you been kidnapped, if so, just blink."

Nunew helplessly rubbed his forehead: "If Zee had kidnapped me, would I have let you see me?"

"But," Net lowered his voice, "have you forgotten about Zee's previous incident? What if that Omega brings a child here and creates trouble, have you thought about it?"

The corners of Nunew's eyes twitched as he said righteously: "That incident was actually a rumour, there is no Omega."

He said with such certainty that Net subconsciously believed him, but when he turned around and realised that Nunew's pregnancy seemed to be conceived at that time, he couldn't help but have some doubts again.

"Couldn't be....."

Nunew's heart is pounding, could it be
that Net has figured it out?

"Could it be that you had your eye on Zee at that time and that rumour was actually spread by you just to make it so that nobody would want Zee?"

He knew he couldn't overestimate Net's IQ.

"You can also see it that way, but don't spread it out."

Net suddenly realised: "Sure enough, I told you at that time, I felt that you two were not right. No wonder Zee gave you that cufflinks, you two quarrel like flirting, it turns out you had an affair long ago."

Nunew thought to himself, you're quite something.

Zee went to work and was not at home today, so Net took the opportunity to come find Nunew. Even though the relationship between Nunew and Zee is completely different now, Net is still in awe of Zee and did not dare to be rash.

When he thought that his brother had hooked up with Zee, he still felt that it was magical. Nunew was worthy of being Nunew.

The moment Zee came home, Net immediately stood up. Nunew was half lying on the sofa and only turned his head: "Why are you back so early?"

"Not much going on at the company, came back to keep you company."

He said and nodded towards Net: "No need to be formal at home, feel free to sit down."

How could Net sit, the moment he came back, Zee touched Nunew's head and squeezed Nunew's hand, sticky like what, Nunew slapped him away and Zee did not get angry. When has Net ever seen Zee's side that is so soft, he felt like he was so bright and dazzling and used an excuse that he still has something on to leave.

Once Net left, Nunew hooked a finger towards Zee, Zee sat over and quietly listened to the command: "What's wrong?"

"Did you just get jealous?"

Zee did not admit that he is that petty, Nunew saw through him but did not expose him.

His due date is at the end of the year, with nearly half a month left, Zee guarded him every inch of the way, admitting into the hospital a few days in advance.

Everything went smoothly and Nunew began to have pains the day before his due date. Zee nervously grabbed his hand and asked him how he felt, Nunew said: "I feel like I want to eat snail noodles."

"......Ah?"

"Extra spicy and extra smelly, hurry up, I can't eat it anymore after the birth!"

Poppy hurriedly contacted the chef who usually made Nunew's snail noodles and asked him to make it and send it to the hospital immediately, so Nunew finally ate snail noodles when the frequency of the pains gradually shortened.

Even if he was sweating from the pain, he had to pinch Zee's arm with his left hand and hold the noodles with his right hand.

When it was time to start, Zee was driven out by Nunew, still holding the soup of the snail noodles in his hand, listening to Nunew's painful voice from outside the door, he was uneasy and walked around, almost shaking the soup all over.

Fortunately, Nunew often exercised to be physically fit and could use force. The birth process was short and not too painful, the snail soup was not even cold when the baby's cries rang out.

Zee was in tears.

Nunew was a little tired, the hair on his forehead was still wet, Zee took a towel to dry it little by little with heartache. Nunew looked at the little one lying next to him and felt somewhat incredible, not even daring to speak loudly anymore.

"Poppy look at her, so small ah, and her mouth will spit bubbles."

Small and soft and with some wrinkles, the two of them didn't dare to pick her up, for fear of accidentally bumping her.

Nunew and Zee's families saw this scene when they arrived and tacitly agreed not to disturb them, but Jiang Nunew'a father sniffed and was a bit puzzled: "What's that smell?"

Max: "Snail noodles."

When he was discharged from the hospital, the family had already prepared a confinement nurse to take care of the baby and a nutritionist to make nutritious meals for Nunew. In order to keep an eye on Nunew so that he will not eat indiscriminately during this month, Zee moved his office to his home and dutifully took the baby to see his love.

In the late winter, the room was as warm as spring and water vapour condensed on the windows. Zee looked up from the screen and walked to the window, using his finger to draw a large heart for Nunew to see.

Nunew looked over absently but froze, a look of surprise appearing on his face.

Zee hugged him from behind him.

TBC