Chapter 12

If he guessed right, this should not be some disease or mutation, but his body starting to automatically prepare for the birth of the baby. But he only knew that women would lactate when they were pregnant, so why would he, a male Omega, do the same???

Nunew went to the doctor with a constipated look on his face, the doctor gave him a detailed examination and concluded very calmly: “Although it’s rare, it’s normal.”

“What do you mean?”

“It’s not that there hasn’t been a case before where a male Omega’s mammary glands can lactate after secondary development, it’s just relatively rare, it’s normal that you don’t know. However, the subsequent examination found that this condition is not harmful to the body and will gradually recover naturally after weaning.”

Nunew was silent, this meant that there was no cure?

“If you feel uncomfortable, you can buy breastfeeding underwear for pregnant women, which will reduce some of the sagging feeling.”

The doctor was afraid that he wouldn’t understand these things as a new father and had even searched pictures for him to look at, enthusiastically introducing him to a few of the most popular brands for pregnant mothers, and Nunew’s face turned even worse. He was a man, wouldn’t he look like a pervert wearing this?

“What if I don’t want it to grow?”

The doctor put away the recommendations: “You can take medication to end lactation after the baby is born, just that this medication is not quite mature. After all, the group in need is so small that it may have less stable side effects.”

Hearing that there was a solution, Nunew immediately pursued the question: “Such as?”

“Like fqq disorder? I heard that there was an Omega whose heat lasted for a whole half month.”

Nunew sighed, there were wolves in front and tigers at the back, he didn’t seem to have a choice. Because the secondary development was too short to be fully developed, the doctor advised him to rub it himself when he had nothing to do, using a little force but not pinching until it hurts, as this would greatly reduce the pain later.

So Nunew sits on the sofa every night before bed, expressionlessly holding his hands up and kneading, feeling very perverted. But one thing is for sure, the feeling in his hand felt good, Nunew thought bitterly, this soft and slightly bouncy feeling was more wonderful than anything he had ever touched.He never thought he, a male Omega, would one day be able to feel such things.

Nunew sighed in resignation and touched the baby in his stomach: “Baby, this father has given so much for this family, you can’t grow to be as irritating as that someone.”

Thinking of that someone, Nunew again had some melancholy. He had previously thought it out well, find a place to hide to give birth to the child, a very simple thing, but he never thought that he would bump into Zee.

And now he doesn’t know whether Zee suspects him or not, there is no news from Max, so it should mean that there is no big movement yet. But there was still a knife hanging in his heart.

What if Zee knew the truth, what would he do? Nunew can’t help but feel his heart tighten, it doesn’t matter if he doesn’t deal with himself, will it be disadvantageous for the child in his belly? And what bargaining chip can he come up with to trade with Zee to get him to let go of the child?

He hasn’t slept soundly these nights, always dreaming about Zee falling from the sky and bringing a doctor to catch him, and waking up in a cold sweat. The emotions in his dream continued into reality.

Nunew couldn’t calm down for a while, leaning against the quilt in the corner with his eyes open and staring blankly. He even kicked Zee’s clothes to the end of the bed.

“Zee this son of a bitch, so annoying.”

As the old saying goes, some things can’t be said, Nunew has always advocated science against feudal superstition, but when Zee appeared in front of him again he was dumbfounded, this is an illusion right?

He had also made a pledge that he would call Zee daddy if he was found again, did the face slapping come so quickly?

Nunew unbelievably rubbed his eyes, Zee guessed his thoughts and sneered: “Don’t rub, you didn’t see wrong, it is me.”

In a hurry, Nunew had an idea: “Hello, what a coincidence, goodbye.”

TBC