Chapter 17 - Hot Springs

April 30th

John's PoV

Currently, I am on the couch watching TV with Tohka and Yoshino sitting beside me. Meanwhile Shido is at the kitchen currently making pasta. Of course, I insisted to help him but he told me to rest instead. Kotori is at Fraxinus doing whenever work she is doing.

While the three of us watches Shido cook, something on the TV caught both Tohka and Yoshino's attention. An ad for a hot spring.

Tohka: "John! I want to go to the hot spring!"

Yoshinon: "Yoshie wants to go there too!"

John: "Okay, I'll ask Shido if he is okay with it after he finishes cooking then. I'll give Kotori a call if she would like to go too."

I then pulled my phone out and dialed Kotori's number. She then picked up after a couple seconds.

Third Person View

Kotori: "Hello? John? Is there anything you need?"

John: "Hey Kotori, so I was thinking we should go to a hot springs today, would you like to come? Both Tohka and Yoshino would like to go there too."

Kotori: "Sure, it will definitely help stable both Tohka and Yoshino's mood. So I can see why not. Is Shido coming too?"

John: "I haven't asked him yet. I'm just asking you first since he is currently cooking right now. You should take a break too especially for your age."

Kotori: "Hey! I'm not that young!"

Kyouhei: "You should definitely go with them. Our precious commander needs a break after all for the hard work she has done!"

Kotori: "What are you trying to get to?"

Kyouhei: "I don't know what you mean, I totally don't want to install a couple cameras to take a great view at the commander's developing body of course!"

John: "What the hell am I listening to? Is the vice commander being a creep again?"

Kotori then snapped her fingers as two guard shows up to apprehend the vice commander.

Kyouhei: "Wha- commander! Please have mercy!"

Kotori: "I want you to dig up a hole and fill it back in non stop for a whole week."

Kyouhei then shows a face of pure bless as he then gets dragged away by the guards to begin his punishment.

Kotori: "I dealt with this idiot, don't worry about it."

John: "I can always knock him out unconscious if you want."

Kotori: "I'll take you up on the offer if he ever does that again then."

John: "Okay. So back to the topic, are you going to come with us or not now?"

Kotori: "I'll come with you guys after I finish. For now, take the others with you. I'll have Reine pick you guys up and drive there."

John: "Sounds good. See you soon Kotori, take it easy."

Kotori: "Bye John, and I will." Kotori then hangs up the call.

John's PoV

After finishing the call, Shido also finished making the pasta at the same time. I put my phone in my pocket before walking up to him.

John: "Hey Shido, you finished the pasta?"

Shido: "Yeah, what's up?"

John: "I was wondering if you would like to come to the hot springs with me, Tohka, Yoshino, and Kotori today."