Chapter 39

~~~Foxy's POV~~~

"You bastard!" Bonnie's fist crashes into my cheek and the aching comes immediately, enough to knock me to the ground. I expected this would be his reaction, and I can't say that I blame him. I mean hell, I would be doing the same thing if I were in his shoes.
He huffs in anger as he stands above me, his fists clenched tight enough to turn his knuckles white. There is a crazed look in his eyes and it isn't hard to tell that he isn't thinking entirely clearly. I won't stop him though, I won't put up a fight.
I put my hands under me and push myself up, my vision a little blurry and my knees a little weak from that punch. Honestly, didn't expect a punch like that out of him. Bonnie's always been more of the talk out your problems type, but as it would seem I've pushed him a little too far.
Staggered to my feet, I brace myself for the next punch which lands square in my gut. I tensed up into time to take the blow, but not before it knocked the wind out of my lungs and I start coughing, gasping for air. I remain on my feet as he delivers another. And another. Each time breathing harder and harder.

"Bonnie stop!" Freddy yells jumping between us before it goes any further. I turn my gaze over to Madison who is sitting on the couch with a look of shock and horror on her face. Blood trickles out of my mouth and starts to drip on the floor.

"Get out of the way Freddy! Foxy hurt Chica and I won't stand for it!" Bonnie exclaims, trying to push past Freddy, but he stands firmly between us, arms outstretched. Whatever words Freddy tries to use to get through Bonnie's blind rage only fall on deaf ears and I know that the only way out of this situation is to take the punishment I knew was coming.
I take a few deep breaths and re-center myself, widening my stance a little and preparing to brace I put a hand on Freddy's shoulder, surprising him a little.

"Freddy, it's okay. Let him take his anger out on me, you know I can take it." But he just looks at me with a confused and bewildered look in his eyes. My face is bloody, my voice shaking and my breathing heavy and very much horribly audible.

"Foxy what the hell are you saying? I'm not going to sit idly by while you two go at it. There is no need for this kind of violence between friends! We're all supposed to be friends right? Friends don't kick the shit out of friends!" I tighten my grip on his shoulder a little and sternly look him in the eye.

"I wasn't asking Freddy. I've done something unforgiveable in his eyes, so who are you and who am I to get in the way of his retribution?" I know how batshit insane the words that just came out of my mouth sound, but I know that look in Bonnie's eyes. That's the type of rage that will only be satisfied by blood.

"No Foxy, I won-" Before he can finish his sentence Bonnie shoves him out of the way.

"Just stay out of it Freddy! This is between me and Foxy!" I can tell that Madison wants to object as well once her shock has worn off, but without a word I raise my hand to her as if to say 'just stay right there, everything is going to be alright.'
"Are you even going to fight back Foxy? Why are you just standing there?" Bonnie asks with a biting tongue, his stare cold and honestly scary.

"You're mad at me right? For breaking Chica's heart? Well believe me, I am not happy with what I've done either. If there was any other way, I would've taken it. But I don't have feelings for her, I did my best to let her down easily, but there is only so much I could've said!" I yell at him as another fist is sent into my cheek with the loud crack of bone on bone. Falling to the floor again my vision is completely blurry and a small pool of blood forms when I spit it out onto the floor.
"I'm angry with myself to, you know?" I say with a shaky voice as I try to get my feet under myself.
"So I will take whatever punishment is dished out, okay? You can wail on me all you want. You can throw punch after punch if that makes you feel better, and I will take each and every one of them. And I'll keep getting to my feet until you're satisfied." After struggling to do so, I do manage to get back on my feet, stumbling a little as I stand. My face is swollen and aches horribly. Blood pools out from my mouth and drips from my nose. Even flowing from my forehead down and over my swollen eye. All I can see is red. That horrible disgusting hue of crimson. I breathe heavily, blood spitting out of my mouth as I exhale, each breath stabbing at my lungs and making me groan in pain. I stagger again slightly as I stare with blurry vision at the angry look on Bonnie's face. He's fuming, absolutely livid and he can't listen to me say another word. As his anger boils over in a mad rage, he sends another punch into my jaw, and everything goes black.