Chapter 3

===Mangle's POV===

When I return home, I feel myself getting sick. My head spins and aches with an unrelenting agony. Why did he have to be here? Why did I have to run into him? He is exactly the way I remember him being. The way his eyes glinted underneath the moonlight, or how he spoke. That somehow soft yet deep voice that he has. But I could tell something was so different about him. I don't know if it was something in his voice, or his eyes, or his body language, but something inside him is broken... shattered. All I could see when I looked into his eyes was an emptiness. Like he's nothing more than a shell of who he used to be... that's what really broke my heart.
I enter the dorm room that I share with Toy Chica with a horrified look on my face and tears ready to burst from my eyes. I thought I could get over him. I thought that I did get over him, but seeing him there. Tonight. I wanted to scream. I wanted to hit him. I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to run. But I just stood there as he smoked that cigarette. Destroying his lungs. I wanted so badly to smack that cigarette from his hands, to pin him up against the wall and kick the shit out of him... and then hug him.

"Mangle? Oh my god, what happened? Are you crying?" Toy Chica asks with a panic in her voice as she rushes to my aid. I can't stop myself from throwing my arms around her neck and crying into her shoulder. Letting out all the emotion that, like Foxy, I bottled up inside me. It burns. It aches. It feels as though he just drove a stake through my heart.
"Mangle, you need to calm down and tell me what happened out there." Toy Chica pleads, but I can't stop myself. She leads me into our dorm, shutting the door behind us and sitting me down on my bed. Pulling my face away from her should, she makes me stare into her eyes.
"Tell me what happened." She said, reassuring me that everything is okay. But it's not. It's not fucking okay.

"f-fox-y," I manage to get out in between my sobs, but it was enough for Toy Chica to understand. She pulled me into her arms, placing a hand on the back of my head and let me cry into her shirt. Why does this have to be happening to me?

===Foxy's POV===

"DAMMIT" I scream as I thrust my fist into the wall of my bedroom. The crack of my knuckles echos throughout the house as does my voice. I can feel my head spinning. My vision becomes blurred and slowly becomes darker as I continue my rampage, running my arms across the surface of my desk. All the papers, pens and pencils go falling to the floor as I move on to my bed, flipping over the mattress. Once again I punch the wall, only this time my whole hand disappears into the drywall.
This doesn't stop me from ceasing my rampage. It's only cut short when both Bonnie and Freddy rush into the room and restrain me while Chica tries to get through to me. I can't hear her. I can't see her. All I see is rage. All I hear is anger, rage, pain, and despair. I scream for them to let me go as I strain against their grasp. Eventually, they are able to pin me to the ground.

"Get the fuck off me!" I scream, still struggling underneath their weight. Chica merely places a hand on my head. For whatever reason the feeling of her hand is calming, causing me to slowly calm down. All that is left is the tears as they fall down my face and relax my entire body.

"Go now. I'll stay with him," Chica commands. At first, the guys are not sure, but eventually, they leave her and me alone. I don't move from where I am. I lay on my stomach, holding my head in my hands as I sob silently, my tears creating a small puddle on the floor. Chica gently runs her hand down my head, playing slightly with my hair.
"Tell me what's going on Foxy? What's the matter?" She asks with a sweetness in her voice. I get to my knees and just stare at her with a deadness in my eyes.

"I saw her... I saw Mangle." I say with much despair still hanging on my words. At the mention of Mangle, Chica's gaze turns to the ground.
"I'm still in love with her..." Chica doesn't say anything. Instead, she quickly grabs my head and pulls me into a hug.

"Hey, it's going to be okay... Everything is going to be okay. You just have to... hang in there. Hang in there and everything will be okay... these thing just take time. Wounds take time to heal." Something about the way she is speaking sounds as if she is speaking from experience. As if she had to kill her own feelings for someone she loved. Either way, her words calm me. For some unexplainable reason to me, I feel safe in Chica's embrace. Warm and safe. Quietly, I fall off to sleep.

===============

As quietly as I fell asleep. I open my eyes. The morning rays of light shine through the open curtains. Fresh air filters in through the open windows. I take in a deep breath, stretching my arms in the air and letting out a loud yawn. The sounds of shuffling catches my attention and when I turn around I find Chica sound asleep next to where I had laid. My once tired expression turns to surprise as I stare at the sleeping Chica. Slowly her eyes also open, staring at me lazily, clueless.

"oh, good morning," she says with a sweet smile on her face. "do you feel better?" When I don't respond it seems to indicate to her that something is wrong.
"What is it? Why are you looking at me like that?" She asks very confusedly before she realizes that she's not in her bed.
"Oh my god!" She squeals as she bounds out of the bed and out my bedroom door, shutting it with a bang as she races back to her room.

I don't know what to do. What to say or even think. What the fuck just happened? I think to myself as I start getting ready for the day. Though, as I get dressed, brush my teeth and hop into the shower I can't get Chica's words out of my head.

"hang in there... easier said than done," I say to myself quietly while I stare at my tired face in the mirror. Bags hang heavy under my eyes and new stress lines show on a thin face. I look beat down and out of it.
"I'm just a little tired. That's all." I say to myself finally stepping out of the bathroom. Today is Sunday, so at least I have a day to relax. Heading back into my room, I collapse onto my bed and look at the hole I made in the drywall. Sighing heavily because I know I'm going to get hell if I don't fix that. Later I think to myself, before closing my eyes once more.

===Mangle's POV===

When I open my dry, worn out, eyes to the morning light, I find myself looking into Toy Chica's light blue eyes. She seems to have been staring at me for a while as she is surprised to see my eyes open.

"Hey, you're awake," Her voice is soft and sweet, trying to be as comforting as possible. "How are you feeling?" She asks rubbing my arm. I don't respond right away, closing my eyes for a moment.

"Like shit." I finally say after my moment of silence, turning over on my otherwise to face the wall.
"Could I... just be left alone..." I say wanting to be alone with my anguish and anger. Toy Chica, though reluctant at first to leave me alone, she does eventually leave, promising to bring back some supplies for me. The supplies that you would gather together to deal with a breakup, only... This hurts so much worse.
As soon as Toy Chica leaves, I'm left alone with my thoughts. My memories. I simply close my eyes and try to silence this screaming mind of mine. It's Sunday. It's okay for me to sleep in.