Chapter 15

===Mangle's POV===

"This is all your fault!" I cry out in agony at Toy Chica who is cowardly away a little, wary of my wrath. It even more severe now than ever as I suffer in this unbearable pain. My heart aches and my mind is so confused and clouded. He told me to stay away. No. He told me to stay the fuck away from him. He's never used profanity like that towards me before, which just makes this hurt all the more.

"You can't pin this on me! Don't lie to yourself this is all his doing! If he hadn't broken your heart in the first place, you wouldn't be in this situation!" TC screams back, I can hear in her voice that she doesn't blame Foxy entirely for all that has happened. I can tell that she partly believes that this also my fault. That I should have never kissed that guy. I didn't even know him.

"Don't you dare try and place the blame on Foxy! If you hadn't taken it into your own hands to push him away, none of this would've happened!" My tears flow hot and heavily down my face. I'm sad. These aren't tears of pain or sorrow. They are tears of anger and hatred. Anger towards Toy Chica, and hatred for myself and my actions. I shut my eyes tightly and fall to my knees, hugging my sides as I sob uncontrollably. She goes to try and comfort me, but I smack away her hand.
"Don't touch me!" I cry out, breaking down more and more.
"Just leave me alone." I say quietly in between sobs. She hesitate to leave at first but soon realizes that I don't want her here. I'm angry. I'm upset. I'm drowning in hatred.

===Foxy's POV===

I sit alone in my room, having been left there by Chica who said that she was going to go talk with the others. My heart still aches. My sides still burn with every breath I take. I sigh with shakey breath as I get off my bed and grab my fresh pack of cigarettes out of the pocket of my jacket. Searching among the ruins of my room, I locate my lighter. It such a disgusting habit. I hate that I do this. But I feel like it's the only thing that can keep my sanity. I think to myself as I open my bedroom window.
Placing the cigarette between my lips, I ignite the lighter after a few attempts, holding the golden flame to the end of the cigarette. I inhale smoke and watch the cherry of the cigarette glow brightly.
The smoke fills my lungs and leaves easily leaving behind a bitter taste in my mouth.
As the smoke rises through the air, a few droplet of rain fall and hit the ground in a thunderous sound. A few more drops fall from the sky as if it were crying. I sigh at the sight and smell of it.

"I'm so tired of rain. I don't want the rain anymore. Where is the sun? It feels like I'm drowning" I say to myself taking another drag of my cigarette.

"I told you. I told you to hurry. I told you to go to her, but you were too slow." Springtrap says, taking a spot next time me, looking out the window at the rain.
"I'm not to blame for this. She's not to blame for this-"

"Stop talking." I say interrupting him.
"Don't lecture me like you know me. You know nothing! You're just an illusion. You're dead!" I shout a little, taking a short breath of my cigarette holding it loosely in my fingers.

"Just an illusion. You forget. I'm a imaginary construct from you subconscious." He says laughing at me.

"No, you're a plague. You're a ghost. A ghost from a past that I want to forget." I say shutting my eyes and taking a seat on my bed.

"Oh Foxy, don't be so naive. I'm not leaving. And you're sure a hell not forgetting me. So instead of interrupting me, how about you listen to what I'm fucking saying." Springtrap says turning to face me with annoyance in his eyes.

"No! Go away!" I shout closing my eyes and holding my head in my hands. I scream for him to leave me. I scream to be left alone. I scream to die. And when I open my eyes I find that I'm alone. Tears hang on my cheeks, falling onto my clothes. I'm arguing with myself.
I take another drag if my cigarette before tossing it out the window and throw myself of my bed and look under it for my notebook. I quickly grab a pen and unwrap the leather strap that keeps it closed. The pages fly open as I flip to a brand new page where I start writing. Trying to get all my thoughts on the page for a song that I have long since been working on. My thoughts flow in a way that hurts. They feel as though they burst from my eyes and form on the page. I murmur the words a little as I write.

And don't you dare
Don't you dare
Say you ever loved me
Or even tell me that you cared
Cause you knew what you doing
And you know just what you've done
How dare you say you miss me
With your spit still on his tongue
I am broken
And I'm beaten
I'm mistreated
And I'm torn
I am cold with no direction
But I'm lost without your warmth
I'm trying hard to find some hope
That I might get the chance to breathe
Get off my mind, give back my heart
And get the fuck away from me!

I write and write, screaming in my head. Screaming for any sort of release. For any sort of peace. Even death would be more preferable than this. Right now though, death isn't in my cards. So I continue to write and write, all my thoughts and words flowing so effortlessly. Staining the page with such emotion of hurt and betrayal.
My flow is interrupted by a couple of sharp knocks on my door. Quickly, I close the notebook and toss it under my bed. I don't want anyone to see the pain that I've poured into that book. The amount of self hatered that I have woven within the bindings of that book.

"yeah?" I say quietly to seemingly nothing other than the shadows on my wall. But my words didn't fall on the ears of nothingness. The door that seperates me from everything else opens, and Chica steps through after having had helped the others finish putting away all the equipment.

"Hey..." She starts sweetly, barely standing beyond the door.
"How are you feeling?" Chica asks already knowing full well that I don't feel any better than I did before. In all actuality I feel worse than before.

"I'm doing... Better." I lie laying down in bed and facing the wall not really wanting to have company right now.

"Is there anything I can get for you?" she asks but I decline her offer. All I want right now is be left alone. Chica doesn't seem to understand this, venturing in further and sitting down behind me on my bed. She places her hand on my shoulder, rubbing it a little in a comforting way. I shudder a little at her touch, its so foreign and uncomfortable but somewhat comforting.
"I can't say I know what you're going through. But I know how it much it must hurt. Watching the person you love in love with another. It tears you apart. You feel like your heart is being broken and torn to shreds." I don't want to listen but I can't help myself from heating her words. They speak with such a level of truth and experience. She moves her hand up to my head. Her fingers are just about to run through my hair before I wipe around and grab her hand. My eyes are stern and hard before I see the surprise and fear in her eyes. I soften my glare and let go of her hand.

"I'm... Sorry... But please don't." I say, laying back down.
"Just... I'd like to be alone right now." I finally say and Chica seems to understand. She stands up from my bed and starts to head towards the door.

"Just let me know if you need anything. Anything at all." She says finally leaving me to my suffering.