Chapter 6

===Bonnie's POV===

Foxy's door slams heavily in my face as Foxy just leaves me standing out in the hall. I feel so helpless in this situation. There, just on the other side of this door, my friend is slowly driving himself to insanity. Over a girl no less... Of course, I can't really talk. I've been driving myself mad in the same way... I'm just worried about my friend. I want everything to go back to the way things were. The days when Foxy actually looked happy when we were playing music, or sitting up on the roof in the dead of night. It was like he was finally healing after the whole ordeal with Mangle and Springtrap. But I guess with her showing up here... that's changed. I don't hate her for it. I can't blame her for trying to seek him out... But I wish that my friend would come back. Would talk to us. For once to take the weight of his troubles off his shoulders and share the burden with us.
I head back into the living room where Freddy and Chica sit, waiting patiently for my return. When they see me enter their eyes fall onto me as if to ask how it went. But my sorrowful, disappointed look tells them everything that they need to know.

"It's best if we just leave him alone..." I say not wanting to believe my own words. "If he wants help. He'll ask for it... I'm going to head to bed." I conclude, turning my back on the two and head back to mine and Freddy's room. The light flips on, illuminating the room as I enter to get ready for bed, slipping on my sleepwear and falling back onto my bed. I let out a heavy sigh and cover my eyes with my arm, blocking the light.
I can relate to him in a way. I know what it's like to long after someone. To wish that you could be with them. But. It's not in the same way. If she would have me, I could be with her. In Foxy's case though... she wants to be with him, and even though he wants to be with her, he will never allow himself. I can't think of why... I get that he killed Springtrap. I get what that is going to do to one's mind, but... after all this time... he still can't let it go.

After a little while, I force myself to get up and turn off the lights, laying myself back down in bed. My eyelids feel heavy, and my body feels tired, but my mind races making sleep improbable. As I lie there though the sounds of Foxy's guitar bleeds through the walls as does his soft, painfilled humming. The sound of it is sorrowful, but kind of soothing... Comforting... I feel myself getting sleepy now, drifting off to sleep as Foxy sings another lyric to the song he has been writing.

"Waiting with the hope that I might find some sleep, I need some sleep tonight"

==================

"BONNIE! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" I am rudely awoken by Freddy screaming at me while shaking my limp, tired body which soon becomes alert as he and I rush to get ready for class. Dammit, I overslept again! I scream at myself as I rush out of the bedroom and down to the kitchen to grab breakfast, but stop myself as I find Foxy just sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee. He doesn't look rushed. Or panicked. Just... tired. Bags hang heavy under his eyes no doubt from a lack of sleep. His eyes are red and bloodshot, I can't tell if it's from staying up all night or because of crying. His body is hunched over his cup as he brings it up to his dry and cracked lips, sipping on it carefully. His whole appearance looks like that of a ghost.
I'm about to say something before I'm nearly knocked to the ground by both Freddy and Chica rushing past me to grab breakfast and run out the door. They're sudden appearance and rampage in the kitchen doesn't seem to bother Foxy, he just continues to sip quietly. Clearly he knows something that we don't, so I take a page from his book and grab myself a mug of coffee and sit across from him at the circular table. He doesn't say anything, which is par for the course with him.

"You look like shit." I say rather plainly and not withholding any bluntness, a rigid expression on my face.  He merely looks up from his cup at me for a moment before returning his gaze back down but does speak a few words. 

"I feel like it." His voice comes out gravely, deep and hoarse. Like he had been screaming for an entire night. My nose burns a little at the strong scent of cigarette smoke coming off of him and the unkempt stubble on his face just makes him look dirty.

"Did you sleep at all last night?" I ask simply taking a sip from my mug.

"No." We both watch as Freddy and Chica race out the door. This leads me to my next question.

"Are you not heading to class today?"

"Time change... Classes don't start for another hour." 

"Of course the time changed" I sigh while we both sit in silence, drinking our coffee.

==================

"You could have told us that before we ran out the door!" Freddy and Chica exclaim in almost unison as they slam their heads against the lunchroom table. I just laugh at how miserable they seem without have had their morning coffee.

"I didn't know till after y'all left, so how could I have?" I laugh some more while they groan over their food. Morning classes like the ones we have are the most grueling to get through, cause they are always the most important yet the most mind-numbing. So having coffee in the morning, that's essential.

"So where were you all morning?" Freddy asks and I tell them that Foxy and I sat down, made small talk, and had coffee. I go on to explain the disarray Foxy was in this morning. From the heavy bags under his eyes to the strong smell of his cigarettes.

"Did he say anything about it?" Chica asks now, but all I'm able to tell her is that he said he hadn't slept. Her eyes drop at the information which makes my mood drop a little, seeing her saddened by Foxy's state. My gaze is drawn though to Foxy as he enters the lunchroom, still with heavy bags under his eyes. He grabs his food, heading our direction before accidentally running into someone and spilling his food on them. There is a moment of shock before the guy, who surprisingly has maybe two inches on Foxy grabs him by the collar, sucker-punching Foxy across the face. Everyone in the lunchroom is caught in surprise at the sudden act of violence. Everyone is more shocked when Foxy gets back to his feet sending his own punch at the guy, catching him in the jaw with a loud crack as the guy falls to the ground. Foxy climbs over top of him and starts punching him over and over again before Freddy and I are able to get to him and pull him off. He thrashes about yelling, a crazed look of rage and hatred flaring up in his eyes. I can't help but look down at him as we're dragging him away, but what I see... I don't recognize.

You can't become this Foxy.