Chapter 12

===Foxy's POV===

"Are y'all ready to rock!" I shout into the microphone as a crowd of students either half-way drunk or already ready to pass out. Regardless a loud roar comes from the crowd which puts a small smile on my face. This feeling. The feeling of a good anxiety rising up into my throat makes me want to jump the gun, but I do my best to keep myself composed throwing up two fingers behind my back, letting the others know what song we're about to perform. Almost immediately the sound of drumsticks crashing together counts us down and we start to play one of our very first songs.

(Song is The Reckless and the Brave by All Time Low)

Long live the reckless and the brave
I don't think I want to be saved
My song has not been sung
So long live us

Looking out at a town called Suburbia
Everybody's just fighting to fit in
Little rats running mazes, having babies
it's a vicious little world that we live in
Looking back at a life on the other side
I realize that I didn't fit in
Didn't hate it but I didn't quite relate it
To my precious little world

So long live the reckless and the brave
I don't think that I want to be saved
My song has not been sung

And long live the fast times, so come what may
I don't think I'll ever be saved
Our song has not been sung
Long live us

Breaking out of a town called Suburbia
I remember everybody always saying
"Little brat, must be crazy, never make it
In our vicious little world"
Still I'm leaving
Got a van, got a change, got my dignity
Got a dream, got a spark, got somewhere to be
Take a breath, say goodbye
To their precious little world
(And say goodbye to me)

So long live the reckless and the brave
I don't think that I'll ever be saved
Our song has not been sung
Long live us

Long live us

Long live the reckless and the brave
I don't think I want to be saved
My song has not been sung

Long live the reckless and the brave
I don't think I want to be saved
My song has not been sung

And long live the fast times, so come what may
I don't think that I'll ever be saved (I know)
Our song has not been sung
Long live us

Long live us

As we close out our first song of the night, we are immediately applauded with roars and whistles as well as a couple of drinks raised into the air. I bow my head a little at all the applause as do the others. I find it crazy that this is where my life has led to. Never before would I have thought that I would be up on a stage with a band backing me as I sing. I never really liked my voice. Never thought it was very good, but once I was "discovered" everything has been so different. There are people that recognize me in the halls of the school, patting me on the back and praising me and the rest of the band. I try not to let it go to my head, cause I've seen what that does to people. To artists. They go off the rails because they think that just because they were given this amazing talent that they are better than the fans that adore them. I find it repulsive.
Smirking a little, the applause dies down and we continue on. Once again, I throw a number up behind my back and onwards we press into the night.

===Chica's POV===

It's felt a little weird seeing Foxy actually happy lately. Ever since he broke it off with Mangle he's been miserable. But for the past few days, it seems like he's finally put her behind him. Put her memory and everything they were in the past. Not to say that I'm not happy to see him like this, so vibrant and full of life, it just seems a little odd that it basically happened over night. One morning he's looking like shit and barely able to keep his eyes open during class to having the biggest smile I've seen on his face the next day. 
There's a part of me that is scared. Scared that what is happening with him isn't what I think that it is. Just the other night I went to check in on him like I usually do, mainly to make sure that he isn't about to put another hole in the wall. Something was a little different that night...