Chapter 7

===Foxy's POV===

There are days I wish that I never woke up. Wished that I would've stayed asleep because I was afraid of what I might do. And my fears came true today. I lost control again. I felt the crack of bone and the give of flesh under the force of my fist again. I got my knuckles bloody again. I tasted the bitter-sweet, metallic aroma of my own blood again as it dripped from where my lip split. I couldn't stop myself, all that rage. That intoxicating rage took over. I don't even remember what happened, I only saw what I had done. Saw the face I had beaten, the blood flowing and the bruises on the sides of his face. The sight of it makes me sick but at the same time... nostalgic. I remember every face, every person that I did that to when I was younger. I remember not being in control, breaking, and bleeding my knuckles daily. It's been a while since I lost control like that... Since I let the rage completely take over, and now look where it got me. Sore and bloody.

 I had a sort of hearing to decide whether or not I was guilty. As it is natural these days, I couldn't have cared less about what happened to me, only that I would drag this guy would go down with me. The damage that I had sustained wasn't as severe as what I did to him, but regardless I got away with a warning not to go around starting fights or I would be kicked out. I can't say for certain what happened to the other guy, but hopefully, I never see him again. 
After I was dismissed, I grabbed all of my stuff and headed out of the building, out to where Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy are. They look over at me with compounding concern in their faces.

"What happened dude?" Bonnie instantly asks only to have Freddy follow closely behind him with his own question.

"Yeah, bro what did they say?" I find myself hardly able to look at them. I feel ashamed. I feel lost and broken, but I do look up from the ground and meet their gazes.

"I was let off with a warning... that's it." My face remains its hard expressive nature, and my voice freezes with coldness. The others all let out a sigh of relief which I can't help but find a little odd. Do they really care about me being here that much? Do they really care that much about what happens to me? After everything that happened with Mangle I can't help but find myself unable to trust anyone or let anyone get close again. I'm worse than before I met her.
"I'm gonna head home..." I say after a moment of uncomfortable silence as I begin turning around to head back. Bonnie and Freddy say that they'll catch up later, something about wanting to head down to the bar or something, leaving only Chica walking alongside me.

"Foxy?" She begins to speak, "What happened today? What was that?" In her voice, I can sense the fear. The anxiety. The scent of which I am all too familiar with.

"It... It was nothing..." I say rather quietly and under my breath, flipping up the hood on my hoodie to hide my face.

"That wasn't nothing... You didn't hesitate to finish what that guy started... You didn't hesitate to bloody your fists... How... When did you learn how to do that?" Her tone is fearful as she pauses in place. I continue on for a few steps before stopping, not turning around to face her.

"It's not something you learn... That's what happens when you let the rage take over... That's what happens when you lose all control... Doesn't it frighten you?" I ask not really caring what her response will be. She takes a moment, no doubt staring at the back of my head, I can feel her burning gaze.

"It doesn't." She finally says, "Because, I know that you would never turn your rage towards your friends, even if you can't control it." Her voice tells me that a bright smile just ran across her lips, but my expression doesn't change and I don't turn back to face her. Instead, I continue on my way, saying one last thing before falling back into silence.

"Well it should."

===============

Chica doesn't follow me any further, leaving me alone to walk with my thoughts. Her figure by now has become a distant shadow and looking around to find not another soul in sight... well... not another soul aside from one that blocks my path. Another student by the looks of his attire and backpack, but his features... The color of his hair and the dark hue of his eyes are sickeningly familiar to me. That hue of sickly yellowish-green, except this hue, has a more golden shade to it. At first, I spot him from a distance, but as he and I grew closer I start to notice that he is intent on running into me. Every move I make, he mimics my movements until we are face to face and the student stands there staring at me, seemingly studying my face.

"Can I help you?" I ask with a bitter annoyance in my voice.

"You're Foxy Aru." He says after a minute to which I give a simple nod as I stare down slightly.
"You're the one that shot Sprintrap Aguilar" Something about this guy I find familiar, and it's not just that the hue this individual possesses is nearly identical to Springtrap's.

"What of it?" I ask now out of anger and spite of this guy bringing up what I've done.

"My name is Golden Freddy. Springtrap was my brother... step-brother."

"If that's the case then let me guess. You're here to avenge your brother. Kill your brother's killer. Well, you can go ahead and try. But it's not going to do you any good." I respond taking a step back to keep a little distance between us just in case he's planning on attacking. He looks at me a little confused.

"Huh? What? No! Nothing like that!" He exclaims waving his hands out in front of him "It sounds a little cruel and awful, but I actually wanted to thank you ever since I heard about what happened." He says this, but I'm still not quite fully convinced.

"You... wanted to thank me... For gunning down your brother... Forgive me if I'm exactly convinced." I fold my arms and stare down at Golden Freddy with skepticism written on my face, and alertness in my eyes.

"Could we go somewhere else... to talk?"