Chapter 1

Chapter one | the plane

"storm in her eyes, peace in her smile."

- v e n t u m

The night I was thrown out of bed my whole life changed

It was actually a pretty usual night for me. I studied till late for a test I had the next day, and I might or might not have scrolled through TikTok for 45 very short minutes.  

So imagine my surprise (sarcasm intended) when I woke up in the middle of the night with a hand over my mouth. I was horrified with half of my mind still sleeping, so I tried to free myself, kicking and trying to scream but before I got to do anything else I felt a small pain at the back of my head and everything went black. 

When I woke up I was still very dizzy and my whole body hurt. I tried and looked around but my eyelids were half closed and when I finally realized that the ringing in my ears wasn't from the sedative but for the fact that I was on a PLANE.

I looked around quickly trying to move at the same time, but before I got to see much of my surroundings I realized that I am actually tied to the chair with zip ties. I try to move my hands but when I pull the zip ties get tighter. I assess the situation around me, there is no one in the cabin, well no one I can see there might be some on the chairs behind me but I highly doubt it. I still have my clothes on, an old T-shirt with Dumbo and some black pyjama pants with white dots on them. This is good and bad at the same time. Good because it means that whoever took me didn't touch me and bad because I am dressed in an old T-shirt with Dumbo and some black pyjama pants with white dots on them. 

My head spins, I am being kidnapped and being held on a plane, I am scared and don't know what to do, my mind moves really fast already thinking how I could reach the parachutes to jump out of a plane (you must keep in mind that I was still tied to the fucking chair and never jumped with a parachute in my entire life, hell I am sometimes even scared to go on the bigger roller coaster at amusement parks because of that hole you feel in your stomach when you are falling.)

Anyway, back to our pressing situation. Suddenly, I hear movement I pretend to still be asleep (key word pretending) but I am breathing so hard I think even the pilot could hear my breathing over the noise from the plane. 

"You know, I can see your hands shaking, '' says a male voice from somewhere in front of me. I recognized the British accent immediately. 

I refused to open my eyes, still hoping he was talking to someone else, even though that was impossible. But my heart begins to beat so hard I am starting to see white spots even with my eyes closed. How is that even possible?

I am so afraid I feel my whole body shaking uncontrollably. But I hear a few steps taken in my direction and that's when I decide it would be a good idea to actually open them.

When the footsteps stop I jerk my head upwards prepared to... well do anything actually, I have no idea what I was going to do, plans from hijacking the plane to convincing my captors to let me go are flying inside my head but all of them are useless.

So I am surprised yet again when a man, who might I add doesn't seem much older than I am, stands a few feet away looking at me. To say I am surprised was an understatement. I mean the man is drop dead gorgeous like not the childish crushes from high school, but the men from those really expensive perfume commercials that seem carved out of stone, marble, anything really. His hair... and eyes and... where do I even begin, now don't get me wrong I was still planning escape routes but when you get kidnapped in the middle of the night you expect the worst not a damn supermodel taken directly out of the Vogue magazine. I realize that I might have been staring for way to long so I just put my scary face on and ask in the most threatening voice I can muster (again keep in mind that I was scared and on a plane and just sedated and still admiring the model in front of me so the voice wasn't as scary as intended)

"Who the hell are you?"

He just smiles and takes the seat in front of me.

Of course he has perfect white straight teeth, I had braces for 3 fucking years and mine didn't look that way. 

"Finally awake I see" he says in a perfect British voice.

Damn it, it's starting to piss me off at how perfect he is.

"Who the hell are you?" I ask again this time I sound way more threatening, I even surprise myself.

"Whoa, relax we have a long way till our destination to get to meet each other" says laughing holding his hands playful in the air like he is surrendering.

I get even more angry, that cocky bastard, thinks he knows everything. (Well in this case he actually does but you can see his big ego from a mile away, and with those looks I honestly don't blame him but it still pisses me off)

 (Well in this case he actually does but you can see his big ego from a mile away, and with those looks I honestly don't blame him but it still pisses me off)

A/N Hello there! This is the first part. I hope you enjoy it!!!