Chapter 16

chapter 16 | short circuit

"a masterpiece of tragedy"

- v e n t u m

Blake POV

I didn't expect her to jump on me like that, when I entered the room and saw her cowering on the floor I thought something might have happened but then she said in that extremely threatening voice of hers that only makes me hard "If you say anything I will murder you" and I honestly never wanted to be killed more, if it meant the last thing I saw were her eyes, sign me up. Instead I laughed only to piss her off more, to see if she snaps again and she did, way faster than I thought she would and I lost all my balance.

Did I have to grab onto her like there was no tomorrow? No, no I did not have to do that.

Was it the highlight of my week that, even though she knocked all the air from my lungs, she was straddling me and her hands were on my chest? Yes, yes it was.

"Shit! I'm so sorry I didn't..." I ignore her words, well try to, but every time she talks it's kinda hard to focus, but with years of training behind me with half a thought I flipped us around not missing her gasp, a noise I would like to get more out of her in the future and whisper in her ear.

"If you wanted to be on top all you had to do was ask, cupcake" I use my most sultry voice. The voice I know makes the girls at clubs throw themselves at my feet.

But that's not Aria's reaction.

Aria POV

THE AUDACITY.

Before I even manage to connect two thoughts together my hand has a mind of her own and next thing I know I slap Blake, hard. And when his grip loosens I crawl from under him, get on my feet and now I'm the one looking down at him.