Chapter 13

chapter 13 | Roger

chapter 13 | Roger

"timing is everything"

-unknown

Aria POV

Aria POV

I was clinging to that toilet brush for dear life as I heard heavy steps approach the bathroom.

Adrenaline started to pump through my veins.

I brace myself behind the door. The second that person is in my rage I swing the toilet brush at him and knock the gun out of his hands. It crashes to the floor making noise and glides to the corner of the bathroom. 

I swing again and this time I hit something soft. 

And a loud crack is heard inside the small bathroom. I broke this dipshit's nose. 

But before I get to celebrate. I'm pushed to the ground so hard and so fast I feel the pain all the way up my spine.

"Zicke" I think I hear somewhere in the background.

(bitch)

Germans? 

Before my brain has even a split second to recover. I feel the bathroom tiles underneath me start to move. The piece of garbage grabbed my leg and is pulling me. Oh not today asshole.

I go ballistic.

I start trashing, pulling, pushing, scratching, reaching around for anything. Anything that could save me. And at the same time, swearing like there is no tomorrow. I curse this man's entire family.

My words are cut off when he stops dragging me and looks at me from above, gets on his knees, grabs my face with one hand, and the other bringing it very close to my face in a fist. Like it takes everything inside him not to punch me until my face caves in. He doesn't have any mask and from the dim light of the flashlights I can see his eyes pretty clear.