Chapter 27

chapter 27 | the knock

"A person's actions will tell you everything you need to know"

-Pinterest

Blake POV

If I wouldn't be in so much pain right now I would totally be hard. I don't know when the conversation took the turn it took but I couldn't be more grateful. I'm pretty sure I ripped or better said Aria ripped a couple of my stitches but that led to us discussing her sexual fantasies so I'm not complaining. At all.

"Of course. But they're just suspicions. We should probably clear things up. So roleplay? Yes or no?"

I didn't actually think she would respond. I just wanted to leave her speechless again or piss her off.

But things didn't go according to plan. Apparently things never go according to plan around Aria. Which is refreshing. Because she looks me dead in the face and with the most serious expression I saw her use and answers "Yes. You? Like roleplay?"

Oh shit. OH SHIT.

Before I get to answer she beats me to it.

"Wait, don't say. Let me guess." She makes a show of thinking and looking me up and down and I swear I get goosebumps, I don't know what she's playing at but I'm all in. "Yup. You're definitely a roleplay guy. Waitwait I think I know. This whole secret agent thing gets you off doesn't it? You make girls call you 'agent' or some shit like that? You arrest them and then they have to fuck you in order to get out of 'jail'" she makes two quotation marks at the last word.

It's my time to be speechless. If anyone and I mean anyone would ask me how I would start this morning, never in a billion years would I say like this.