Chapter 11

chapter 11 | asshole

"chaos makes the muse"

- unknown

Blake POV

Blake POV

It took a lot of my willpower to not slam the office door but as Monique said I do know diplomacy. 

I hurried to the elevator leading to the underground parking lot. I've never been this excited to leave the building. I knew that Aria was going to be okay because Monique wasn't in the mood to have another staring contest with Aria and no other agent would visit her. They all knew what was at stake. Exactly before the elevator doors closed Julian stopped them and got in.

Asshole.

"Was it really necessary to take this elevator? I'm sure that you could have picked one of the other 20 that are in this building in total"

"Your in an upbeat mood considering the fact that your ass got handed to you by a teenage girl"

Fuck.

"So gossiping is more important to you than actually working. Well see what Monique thinks about this."

"Whoa, whoa getting all defensive. Did I hit a nerve? I mean the chick is pretty hot when she is kicking your ass. I would pay good money to see that in real life."

"Haha. Very funny Julian. Didi you think for a second I did that to make her feel safe?"

"Suddenly you care about how the package feels. If I would have been there I wouldn't have cut the ties from the chair in the first place."

He leaned closer.

"You know I like them tied up." Julian whispered.

That's when the elevator doors opened.

"Well have a nice day Blake and see you tomorrow." he smirked but made no move to exit the elevator.

Jeez, how much I hate this person.

"You're not leaving?" I asked. Ignoring his last retort. I wasn't in the mood for his bait.

"Nope, not all of us get days off in the middle of the year. I'm actually working the night shift today. I just got here. Gonna be all alone the whole night in the headquarter" he accentuated the word 'alone'. 

Aria.

Something might have changed in my eyes because he got closer and whispered in my ear.

"I guess I won't be all alone right? Your little package is going to be stuck in here as well. "

I blinked. The autopilot inside me made me move my legs, I exited the elevator and started moving towards my car. Until I heard the elevator doors close. I stopped in the middle of the parking lot.

Julian wouldn't try anything. He wouldn't but I had this weird feeling in my stomach. I looked at my watch it's 3 pm. Shit. The office would be full at this hour. I wouldn't be able to make it to Aria's room without being noticed. I didn't even know what I wanted to do. Stay in front of her door? Enter? 

I'll improvise. Another thing I'm very good at. 

I continued walking towards my car. The wheels inside my head are turning at the same time. Autopilot kicked in again.

I closed the door of my G-Class and started driving home. 

A/N: This chapter is a bit short, but I promise something exciting is coming!!!