King Cross chaos

Y/n's POV

I run through platform 9 3/4 with my eyes close, I don't know why I've always done it with my eyes closed, I guess because I am frightened that I will get stuck on the other side just like Harry and Ron last year. As I open my eyes I noticed a group of red heads coming my way.

"Y/N!!" a certain raven hair boy screamed while running with the rest of the group.

I smile and hug him tightly "Harry!! How are you? I haven't seen you all summer"

"A nightmare, the only thing keeping me alive was talking to you, well except when your owl crashed on my window"

I laugh and greet the others with hugs, when I noticed a certain brown bushy hair girl beside Ron, I turn to see none other then Hermione Granger, I run up to her and hug her knocking both of us to the floor.

"Ouch" said Hermione cackling and standing up.

"Well what can I say, I missed you, plus I didn't talk to you all summer"

"Oh let me guess you were too busy talking to Harry" she says while putting her hands on her hips and giving me a smirk.

"Yeah, so?" I say to her looking confused.

"You like Harry" she whispers in my ear.

"I do not!"

"Oh dear, yes you do", she puts a hand on my shoulder and goes to the boys with me following behind her.

As she gave everyone a hug I noticed how long she hugged Ron and how she looked at him when he talked to her. Ooooh someone has a crush. Is quite obvious but boys are too dimwitted to actually notice. I feel eyes on me, I look around only to see Harry staring at me, he comes next to me and smiles.

"You notice it too huh", he says in a soft voice.

"Hermione and Ron, yep"

I look back at Ron and Hermione when all of the sudden Mrs. Weasley begins to hurry us, we all grab our trolleys and pushing them, we put our stuff in the train and go in directly. We look around to find an empty compartment when finally.

"Oi! This one is completely empty!" I scream and go in immediately to sit by the window. The rest of them run and get in. Harry sitting next to me while Ron and Hermione were opposite of us.

"So how was everyone's summer?" Hermione asked while taking out a book out of her bag.

"Eh, nothing special. Oh! my brother Charlie came to visit us from Romania!" Ron jumped remembering his brother.

"What about you Y/n?" Hermione asked looking up from her book.

"Nothing special, I was in my room all day writing to Harry, even tho one specific day got weird, my parents were cleaning and preparing the house, they heard a knock and told me to go to my room, it was the ministry of magic, but of course I stayed in the stairs trying to listen to what they were saying, I couldn't comprehend what they were talking about though"

They all looked at me with confusion in their eyes, I shrug and lay back on my seat, looking outside of the window while they continued talking.

——

I ended up falling sleep, while drooling in the table. I feel a light tap on my shoulder.

"Are we there yet?" I ask waking up slowly.

"No, in five minutes but you should change into your robes" Harry says laughing softly.

I groan and stand up, he moves so I can get out and grab my bag, I leave the compartment and go to the back of the train to the bathroom, I change and leave my tie hanging. I never really learned how to tie a tie, Harry always does it for me. I get out of the bathroom and walk back, I slide the door open and look at Harry.

"You know what to do" I smile and point at him.

"How do you still not know how to tie a tie?" Hermione closes her book aggressively and looks at me.

"I never use ties! That's why, and my dad never taught me how to, he is always too busy"

Harry finishes and takes a few steps back to look at me.

"Y/n, your robes look a little...."

"Tight? Yeah my mother accidentally put them in the dryer and well they shrunk"

"I have more in my trunk, when we get inside of Hogwarts I'll give it to you... but they will be a bit big on you"

I smile and hug him tightly "Thank you! Literally my life saver, plus I prefer them big on me then tight" I get out of the hug and noticed his cheek being a crimson red, he sits down while Hermione laughs a little. The train suddenly stops and I run out, as I get out of the train I stop and turn around to wait for them.

"Why are they so slow?" After saying that to myself they finally get off.

"Why did you do that? Weren't you sleepy like a minute ago?" Ron asks looking out of breath.

"Looks like someone tried to catch up, and I have a sudden burst of energy"

"We can see that" Hermione says shaking her head and smiling.

"Now come on let's get a carriage" I once again go off running. I hear someone behind me, it was catching up to me, it was Harry.

As we get to the carriages we both sit next to one another laughing, later Hermione and Ron come and sit opposite of us, minutes later the carriage starts to move. I'm so excited for this year! I can't wait to see what will happen!

A/N

Hiii, I hope you liked this chapter, is not so good cause I have a rough time with beginning stories, bbbuttttttt they will get better as they go on because I have great ideas up in my brain, or so I think they're good.

Well have a great day/night and don't forget to take care of yourself, also here is a cookie 🍪!