Christmas disaster

Y/n's POV

Finally, Christmas. I get up and see around the room, of course Ginny and Hermione are gone. Those little- they didn't wake me up! I grab my slippers and put on my- Harry's jumper on and walk downstairs.

I can hear everyone laughing and chatting on the table. I get there and sit down on the only available seat, next to Hermione.

"Thanks for waking me by the way" I slam my head on the table.

"Y/n dear, do you want breakfast?"

"No thank you Molly" I put my head up and smile at her.

——

We all gathered around the tree and started exchanging gifts. I got the twins Zonko products which they loved. Hermione, new books. Ginny, stuffed animals. Ron, a brush cause his hair is getting longer and messier by the day. I got Harry a broomstick servicing kit now that he finally finished the one that Hermione gave him for his birthday. Bill, a leather jacket. Percy, parchment and quill. Arthur, a rubber duck. Molly, a sweater that I knitted myself.

"Wow thanks Y/n!" I hear everyone say while opening they're gifts.

"Now is our turn" Molly says while giving me the first gift.

I open it and it was a knitted sweater with my initial in it.

"Thank you!" I get up and hug her tightly.

"Me! Me!" The twins raised they're hands.

I laughed and took they're gift, it was a coupon for Weasleys Wizard Wheezes. Everyone looked confused but I knew what they were talking about, they've been wanting to get they're own shop for years now. I hug them both and thank them.

Ginny gave me a Christmas bracelet that she made and a box with a bunch of my favorite snacks in it. I smile big and hug her tightly.

Hermione gave me a broomstick servicing kit. Creative, but I do need one not going to lie. I smile and hug her.

Ron gave me a brush, he was thinking the same thing I was, he got scolded by his mother while I was laughing about it.

"Now me" Harry said smirking.

I look at him suspiciously and started shaking the box, I can't hear anything. I open the box and see a black jumper, I look at him and smile.

"Smell it" He says confidently. 

I look at him puzzled and took a sniff of it. It smells just like him! I smile and hug him tightly.

"Now you won't be cold and you won't to steal my sweaters, and won't miss me too much cause it smells like me" He smiles.

"Is the same one you have on right now" Ron says confused.

"I got her the same size and from the same store cause she likes them so much"

"Plus I have his on right now" I say trying not to turn red.

I feel a gaze on me, I look to see who it is and it was Cedric. Can this man leave me alone!? I give him a fake smile and move closer to Harry.

"My turn" Cedric says excitedly.

I look at him weirdly, then exchange looks with Hermione, Harry, Ron, the twins and Molly.

"Here" he hands me a small box that is wrapped perfectly.

I grab it and open it carefully. Boom! It exploded and it exploded a black powder which got all over me. No one was laughing except him, not even the twins. I stand up and walk to the stairs.

"Come on, where are you going? Don't spoil the fun!" He laughs slightly.

"Spoil the fun? SPOIL THE FUN!? Diggory you spoiled the fun when you got here in the morning, yeah I was there, I was outside with Harry, I couldn't sleep. You ruined everything that day of the quidditch match. Your little prince can't handle loosing to a girl Amos, I caught the snitch because Harry was injured and went straight to the floor and your son got mad at me for 2 whole months, either being rude or ignoring me! Every girl in the school saying "Cedric is just like Prince Charming" well guess what! Prince Charming my ass!" I finally finished screaming and head upstairs to the room.

Nobody made a sound, later on I heard screaming going on from downstairs and it sounded like Amos. I then heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I say laying down on Ginny's bed.

Cedric opened the door and came in.

"Oh is you" I turn around to face the wall instead of him.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not used to loosing.... more to a girl"

"Yeah but that does not give you the right to be a right foul git!" I turn to him.

"Yeah, I know, I'm sorry, please forgive me, I've missed you a lot in Muggle Studies"

I look up at him. He does genuinely seem sorry, should I? I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Fine, but if you ever pull something like that I will murder you and not talk to you ever again"

He widens his eyes and laughs nervously. "Got it, oh also this is your real gift" He handed me a small box well wrapped once again. I give him a suspicious stare and he gestures to open it.

It was a beautiful necklace! I look at him and throw myself at him hugging him tight. "Thank you so much! But I didn't buy you anything"

"Is alright, is also a I'm sorry gift"

I laugh and go downstairs. "We're good everyone, but Amos you need to teach him better manners"

"I will" He laughs nervously until Cedric sits beside him and I sit beside Harry.

"She's scary" Cedric laughs and looks at me.

"So we're not hexing him?" Ron asked disappointed.

"Hexing him!?" Molly looks at Ron concern.

"Yeah, him, the twins and Hermione said that they were going to hex him but I said it wasn't necessary!"

"You too Hermione!?" Molly said shockingly.

"No one messes with my best friend" She laughs shyly.

——

We had dinner and it was fabulous, Mrs. Weasley does know how to cook a very good meal. But I am exhausted let me tell you that, and not going to lie I miss Hogwarts already, plus is extra cold in here.

"So are we going to talk about you kissing Harry?" Hermione comes to me.

"It just happen" I say trying to hide my face. "But nothing else has happened, what if he doesn't like me Hermione? What is I'm just making a fool of myself?"

"Well if he doesn't like you he is an idiot and doesn't have good taste" She reassured me and grabs my shoulder.

"And I'll kick him" Ginny adds.

"We're not kicking anyone Ginny" I laugh and shake my head.

"Alright, let's go to sleep, you've had a long day today missy"