Snape fiasco

Y/n's POV
(Second year)

I was walking into advance potions and took a sit on the back of the classroom waiting for Snape to start the class, right before the class starts the door swings open and two out of breath gingers come in.

"We're on time today so no detention" One of them said smirking.

Snape looked livid and told them to just take a seat on the back, they both looked around and sat with me. I guess they are my partners for the year now. I shrug and just try to listen to the professor but the two red heads wouldn't stop yapping, I turn to them and shush them but of course they didn't listen, instead they smirked.

"Well hello there, I'm Fred" The red heads next to me said.

"And I'm George" The other one said.

"And what's your name?" They both said in unison. That's creepy, are they always like this?

"I'm Y/n and I'm trying to pay attention" I say sternly to the two boys who looked far too happy to be in this class.

"Well Y/n you won't regret having us as your partners" Fred said smiling and giving me a wink.

I roll my eyes and put my head down. This is going to be a long year. Snape finally stops talking and tells us to get our caldrons and books, he gave instructions on what to do and for us to search it in the book for the ingredients. Finally the good part of potions. I excitedly open the book and take a look at the ingredients, I take a glance to my side to see the twins sleeping. Great, I can work by myself and they won't be any distractions.

I get up to get the ingredients and come back to the table, they were gone. What!? Weren't they sleeping a second ago!? I sigh and shrug. I start following directions and putting ingredients in, I am almost done with the potion when the twins appear on their chairs a little far too happy.

"You startled me! Ok I need one more ingredient and we're done, don't touch anything!" I point a finger at both of them and walked away. I am keeping a close eye on them, they don't seem to be planning anything so I just turn around and get the ingredients, I come back and everything looks normal. "Good job, alright and..." I put the last ingredient in and nothing happens. "Done" I smile to myself for a few seconds when all of the sudden the potions explodes and gets all over me, Fred and George. Of course. The two dimwits probably did something while I was not watching.

"What is this!? Weasleys and Boots!" I hear Snape shout angrily.

Wait Weasley!? That's why the red hair looked so familiar! As Snape is scolding us I just look to the floor and not look into his eyes. When he finished scolding us the class was done and we were dismissed, I quickly grab everything and got out of there.

I went to the Great Hall and walked angrily to our table, I scan the room and see them in the middle of the table. I walk to them and sit down next to Harry furious.

"Wow what happened to you?" He asked me giggling and looking me up and down.

Ron smirks and points at the doors opening. "Looks like you finally met my brothers" He snickers and Hermione hits him with one of her books.

"I didn't know you were in advance classes Y/n" Harry says trying to change the topic.

"Well well well, I knew you looked familiar" A familiar voice said behind me, I shut my eyes and gave a fake smile.

"Yeaaaah" I turn around.

"Why are you in our class if your a second year?" One of them ask.

"Well obviously she's smarter then you two combine" Harry said turning around to look at the twins.

"Well, I am sure she will have fun this year" The other one spoke. God how can I tell the difference?

I asked them how could I tell them apart so I didn't embarrass myself, they made it really easy, Fred was more energetic while George was more calm and of course less flirty then Fred. I got used to them and they didn't seem to be that bad after all.

After like a month or so me and the twins became closer, not like the trio but we were close. We were sick of Snape's class, is so boring, he's always in a bad mood and yelling at the twins, they have also gotten less annoying but still blowing up stuff, you just gotta get used to it.

"Hey Y/n, you know what would make this class more interesting?" George says smirking.

"What?" I ask cluelessly.

"You should drink polyjuice potion and pretend to be Snape" Fred finished.

"No, no, nonononono"

"Come on! Plus we'll keep guard" They both said in unison. I couldn't really deny them at that point, I just roll my eyes and agree.

I remembered Hermione talking about making it for Harry and Ron, so I asked her if I could have some no questions allowed. I then carefully took Snape's hair out of his robe when his back was facing us, then the next time we had class the prank would be in motion.

"Good morning everyone" I try to say in the most Snape voice as possible as I open the door and come in. "So today we will..." As I was about to finish the sentence the actual professor Snape came in, him and the students looked so confused. I panicked and looked at the twins furious. Snape looked confused and then looked at the twins and noticed I was missing, I sprinted out of there so fast and the twins running also behind me.

"If I catch you, all of you will receive detention for a week!!" Snape screamed as trying to catch up to us.

We all ran into our common room as fast as we could and we lost him.

"DONT EVER MAKE ME DO THAT AGAIN" I scream at them and go up to my dorm, luckily no one was there.

(Present time)

"And since that day I decided to never take a class with the twins again" I smile and hear a door opening.

"Wow, what is happening?" George asks.

"Oh nothing just me telling them how we became friends" I smile innocently.

"So that's where the rest of my polyjuice potion went!? If you would've told me I would've never gave it to you" Hermione complained.

"That is not the only time we've gotten in trouble together, we've got in many sticky situations together" Fred says smirking and sitting beside me.

"And I got you guys out of it" I smile proudly and sigh. "Alright I'm off to bed" I get up and walk up the stairs.

As I get to the girls dorm I open the door and walk in I head to the bathroom, brush my teeth and hair and change into pijamas, the door opens again and I see is Hermione, I give her a smile and go straight to bed.

"Don't stay up too late Hermione, we have a day ahead of us tomorrow" i say rolling my eyes.

"I won't, don't worry" She smiles and opens her book. I roll to my side and close my eyes.