After party

Y/n's POV

I woke up and it was not pretty, my head pounding, having a feeling that I am going to throw up, maybe drinking a lot was not a good idea. Wait who took me here?

"It was Harry"

I look beside me and see Hermione, she looks a little too happy.

"Be grateful I let you sleep, also Harry left you pills on your nightstand and a glass of water"

"Wait did I miss breakfast?"

"No"

I look beside me and grab the pills, there was a note next to it. I took everything and get up, I got ready and it was still quite cold so I took a hoodie and put it on.

"Come on Y/n breakfast is almost starting"

"Coming Hermione" I grab the note and read it.

Dear Y/n

Hopefully your feeling better and that the pills worked, also please don't drink next time or drink less, not going to lie you and Ron were a bit heavy to handle.

Harry P.

I smile to myself I run to Hermione. We walked out and went down the stairs slowly, my head still aching but not as bad as when I woke up, we head to the couch and I look at Ron.

"What happened to him?"

"Well the same thing that happened to you" Harry looks at Ron. "Both of you seriously got too drunk, I had to drag you both to your dorms alone cause Hermione was nowhere to be seen"

"Let's go to breakfast before Ron explodes" Hermione adds dragging me by my arm and Harry dragging Ron too.

We get to the Great Hall and all of the houses are great, a bit of noise like always, everyone is in a good mood, well except Gryffindor, everyone is hungover, I knew it wasn't a really good idea to have alcohol in that party.

"Y/n I need to talk to you" Cedric walks over speaking a little too loud.

I stand up and look up at him. "Ok but speak a little quieter" I cover my ears.

"Are you hungover? Wait is like more then half of your table hungover? You guys had a party and didn't even think of inviting me?"

I look at him and roll time eyes "dramatic much"

He played offended and then just grabbed me and took me out of the Great Hall.

"Alright so I want to invite Cho to the Yule Ball but I don't know how to"

"Cedric you have charm, just don't be a dick while asking her out"

He chuckles and thanks me then goes back to his table and I go back to mine.

"What did he want?" Harry asked bitterly.

"He wanted help on how to ask Cho to the Yule Ball"

"Why didn't he ask me? I'm great at it, I already asked Angelina" Fred said smirking "But don't worry I still love you Y/n" he winks at me.

I chuckle and look at Hermione "who are you taking?"

"Krum asked me"

"Ooohhh alright and you?" I look at Ron. He just shrugs with his mouth full of food. "And you?" I look at Harry.

"Well I have someone in mind but I don't know if they would say yes"

"Well you should tell me who it is so I can help you" I say smiling.

"Could you help me get someone Y/n?" Asked Ron.

"Alright" I giggle and look around seeing the options for him. "How about you ask..... Padma?"

"She's pretty, and I got no other option"

"Even tho I know you wish you would go with Hermione" I muttered thinking no one heard me but Harry did.

"We should look for our dresses!" Hermione suggested.

"That's actually sounds like a good idea, and I need girl time!" I smile.

——

Ginny, Hermione, Angelina and me went to Hogsmade to find our Yule Ball dresses and as we were going around we see this store, I didn't even pay attention of what it was called I just went in excitedly. I look around and it was filled with a bunch of beautiful dresses, of any color and sizes, this young man was attending the front desk and greeted us with a warm and welcoming smile.

I started looking around and found this beautiful (f/c) dress, it was perfect.

"You should try it on!" Hermione said happily and holding a pink dress.

"Alright!"

I go in the dressing room and try out the dress, it was perfect, the color, the material, it wrapped around my body just perfectly.

As I come out everyone else did so and we all complemented each other. Hermione's had a beautiful pink color and loose on the bottom, Ginny's was a mint green with soft pink and also loose on the bottom, Angelina's was a tight dress like mine and a very dark purple.

We all go back in and change into our normal clothe again, as everyone was ready to go we all went to the front desk to pay for our dresses. It was finally my turn to pay and I gave my dress to the young boy that was working there at the time.

"Is going to be 10 galleons"

I smile and give him the money, but as he packed it and gave it to me I guess he wanted to keep chatting.

"This will look beautiful on you" He winked.

"Oh, thank you " I feel my cheeks going hot.

"Have a good day all of you"

We all say our thank you's and as we were all walking back the girls were all over me.

"He was definitely trying to flirt with you!" Angelina yelled while giggling.

"No he wasn't! He was just being polite"

"Mhm if that's what you call being polite sure" Hermione said sarcastically.

"He was!"

"Whatever let's you sleep at night" Ginny said also giggling like Angelina.

"What let's Y/n sleep at night?" Harry out of nowhere asks standing in front of us.

They all went quiet and looked at each other.

"Oh don't worry they are just being stupid and thought that the front desk guy was flirting with me but he wasn't!" I turn to them emphasizing the 'he wasn't' part.

"Blimey Y/n first Diggory now him, your on a roll"

I look at Ron and roll my eyes, I turn to Harry and he looks mad, I look at him puzzled and hold one of his hands.

"You ok?"

He gets out of his trance and looks at me with a sweet smile. "Oh yeah, sorry" Out of nowhere he grabs me by the waist and throws me on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and begins to run somewhere while I start laughing.

Hermione's POV

"How could she be this blind? He clearly is madly in love with her" Angelina said shaking her head and watching them disappear.

"The way he looks at her and the way he smiles when she's either in the room or mentioned" Ginny added.

"I guess she's just blind" I said chuckling.

"Either that or in denial" Ron added.

"See even Ron can see it! Is outrageous, more when your watching the two idiots sit next to each other and have no idea they like one another" I say sighing.

We all laughed and went up to the common room to leave our dresses in our dorms.

A/N

Hopefully everyone had a wonderful Christmasss! Merry late Christmas everyoneeee!! 😅