The date

Y/n's POV

I go through my whole closet and I get frustrated. "I have nothing!" I try to find a decent shirt at least but I can't find any, and it is pretty cold, plus I don't know where we're going, he didn't tell me anything. A black piece of clothing falls out of it and I pick it up, oh is the jumper that Harry gave me. Oh the jumper! I put it on and see myself on my mirror. "That'll do"

I sigh and open the door, I step out and start walking downstairs. The common room was empty today for some strange reason. I see Harry sitting on the couch, I walk up to him and he stands up looking nervous.

"Oh hi, umm you-you look beautiful"

I smile and look at him "I'm just in normal clothe but thank you, and look! Is your jumper!"

He chuckles and looks at me get excited just by the fact that is his jumper. "You know you get even cuter when you do that"

I try not to go red and look down at my feet. "Sooo what are we doing?"

"Alright so the first part I need you to have this" He hands me a blindfold.

"Ummmm" I look at it kind of scared.

"Come on trust me, you trust me right?"

I take the blindfold and put on my eyes, I feel Harry's hand hold my hand and begin walking. Oh so I'm following him, cute, hopefully I don't die along the way. After a few minutes he comes to a stop and takes off the blindfold, I open my eyes and look around, in front of me there was a blanket on the ground, a basket, plates, drinks and cups. It was a picnic! Near the Black Lake and close to my favorite tree to read. Yeah I know reading!? Me!? But since the begining of the year I've started to like reading.

"I hope you like it" He leads me to the blanket and told me to get comfortable.

We both sit down and he starts taking out my favorite foods. My god he knows me so well. And then pours me a glass of apple cider, I like apple cider even though I don't have it often. We start off a bit awkward but then we got comfortable, we started talking about anything and everything, even the smallest and stupidest things, we also laughed for what felt like hours, it was the perfect date. After an hour we finished all the food and we didn't want anymore to drink, he took the plates and put them inside the basket. 

"You know the best thing is that no one is here, everyone is at Hogsmades today, even Dumstrang and Beauxbaton" He smiles and stands up, holding out his hand.

I take it and I stand up, I help him and fold the blanket. We went back into Hogwarts and started walking around the empty halls, we went back to the common room and he started putting everything away.

"Well now that that's solved the second part of this date"

"Second part!? How many parts are they?"

"This is the last surprise I promise" He giggles and holds my hand once more.

On our way to the other surprised we see a couple of first years running around. We finally get to the designated place, he opens the doors and lets me in.

"Harry what are we doing in the library?" I look at him puzzled.

"Well I know that you've been reading a little more lately so..." He pulled me and guided me to a little corner of the library, it had blankets, cushions and a couple of mugs on one of the tables. A smile forms on my face and I turn to Harry.

"This is just, perfect" I let go off his hand and run to choose a mug, I look and it had hot coco, I choose my blanket and sit near a cushion, he eventually joins and picks a book.

"So I know you've been wanting to read this book for the longest time but you weren't able to find it"

My face lights up as I notice what book he's holding, I couldn't imagine the trouble he went through to find it.

"Romeo and Juliet" He sits next to me and opens the book.

We both began reading, sharing the book and him putting it in the middle of us and me flipping the pages while taking sips of our hot cocoa, as more time goes by I move closer to him and eventually having no personal space between us I lay my head on his shoulder. This is perfect, I love this and nothing could ruin this moment.

Without warning I see McGonagall at the end of the shelves looking directly as us, she scoffs and smiles to herself "And they say they are just friends" She continued walking and decided to ignore us.

I look at Harry and he looked back at me, after a few seconds of silence a bunch of cackles start getting out. Eventually Ms. Pince came up to us and told us to be quiet, that made us laugh even more but we were trying to hold it in.

We finally finish the book and he puts it back on the pile of books he created. I close my eyes as the silence fills the room and we say nothing, just us in each others presence, it was enough.

"I don't know if your sleep or not but you have no idea how much I am falling for you"

I open my eyes and move my head to look at him, I slowly climb on top of him and straddle him, looking at his green eyes, getting lost in them, I guided my eyes to his lips and just leaned until my lips felt on his, I didn't even think about it I just did it. His lips feel soft and the way his hands begin holding my waist pulling me closer to him, I push away and just look at him, I start kissing him from his lips down till I got to his neck, I slowly start sucking on it for a little while making it form a hickey on his silky skin. I pull apart and just look at him while smirking. After a few seconds I hear a bunch of noises coming out of the library, I look at Harry with wide eyes and then his neck.

"Oh no, they're back" Harry says looking at me but still holding my waist.

"Harry how are we going to hide that?" I point at the hickey.

"Maybe if I put my hoodie on it'll be less noticeable?" He lets go off me and puts his hood up. Is still noticeable. Crap.

"We can say we were practicing spells and you just fell"

"I'll figure something out" He puts his hood back down and looks at me. "I had the best time with you"

"So did I, I'm very glad you asked me out on a date" I smile.

He smiles and kisses my cheek. I try not to melt in the moment when I hear the doors opening, I jump off his lap and just sit next to him and grab a random book pretending to be reading it. A bunch of people started coming in and started crowding the place, we decide to leave and just wonder the halls while also looking for Hermione and Ron.