Party time

Harry's POV

As I walk back to Hogwarts I look at the egg puzzled. "How the hell is this going to help me for my next task? Should I open it?" I look at the egg and hesitate for a minute. "Naw, I better wait to see Y/n, maybe she will help me figure it out" I smile to myself just thinking about Y/n.

I come into the common room and everyone looks at me, I just laugh and show off the golden egg in my hand while hearing cheers and clapping. I get picked up and when I see is Fred and George.

"We knew you wouldn't die, Harry"

"Loose a leg"

"Or an arm"

"Pack it in altogether?"

"Never!!" They said in unison.

My egg got passed to me by Seamus, I didn't even notice when I dropped it.

"Shush! Go on Harry. What's the clue?" Seamus asks.

"Who wants me to open it?"

Everyone starts yelling yes, when I open it a screeching irritating sound comes out of it making everyone plug they're ears and the twins dropping me to the floor. As I close it and the sound stops I look in front of me and see Ron.

"What the bloody hell was that?"

"Alright everyone, go do something, this is going to be uncomfortable enough without all of you nosy sods listening in" Fred said and everyone just spread around.

Ron started walking towards me and stopped. I thought he was going to attack me or something for that noise.

"I reckon you have to be barking mad to put your name in the Goblet of Fire" Ron said looking apologetically.

"Caught on, have you?"

"Took you long enough" Y/n says standing right behind me with her arms fold.

"I wasn't the only one who thought he'd done it, everyone was saying it behind his back"

"Brilliant, that's makes me feel loads better"

"At least I warned you about the dragons"

"Hagrid warned me about the dragons"

"No, no. I did, don't you remember? I told Hermione to tell you, that Seamus told me that Parvati told Dean that Hagrid was looking for you. Seamus never actually told me anything, so it was me all along. I thought we'd be all right, you know, after you figured that out"

"Who could possibly figure that out? That's completely mental"

He just chuckled awkwardly. "It is isn't it. I suppose I was a bit distraught"

"Alright everyone is good with one another, now we have a party! Come on!!!" Y/n dragged both of us out of the corner.

Minutes later the drinking games started, of course Y/n had to participate in all of them, she was way too good with them. I drank too much not as much as her though.

I am keeping a close eye on her and the people around her, she's playing against Cormac, she has one leg up and try to balance, she's already had 5, well with Cormac, who knows how much she's had to drink! Cormac can't take it anymore and gets down.

"Alright who's next!?" She asks excited and putting her foot down.

I walk toward her and look up. "I think that's enough Y/n"

"No is not! Who's next?"

I forgot how stubborn she is, my god. I sigh and raise my hand. "I'm next, I haven't played"

She got excited and told me to get on the chair, I did, I put one leg up and so did Y/n. Alright three cups and I'm down. I took one, so did Y/n, I took another one and I noticed she started to finally struggle to balance properly, I took my last sip and put my foot down.

"I can't anymore sorry" I got off and Y/n victoriously started screaming. "Alright you seriously need to stop now, get down"

"But I don't want to"

"Yeah HARRY don't ruin the fun" Ron added.

"Alright Ron you too" I grab both of their arms and drag them with me.

Where the hell is Hermione when you need her? I get to my dorm and tuck Ron in bed, then we walk over to Y/n's, I open the door and tell her to go in.

She goes and lays on her bed, I smile and tuck her in, she closes her eyes and after a few minutes she drifts to sleep.

"Only if you knew how important to me you are" I smile and sit on the bed next to hers.

I hear a gasp and the door opening, I look and is Hermione. Did she heard what I said!? I feel my cheeks heat up.

"Where were you this whole time!? I needed help with Ron and Y/n!"

"You like Y/n don't you"

"N-no, I don't. Don't change the conversation!"

"Harry I heard everything when I was behind the door"

"Fine, I do like her. But don't tell her!"

"I won't, I won't" She's smiling a little too big and just hugs me. "Plus don't worry, she won't remember anything"

"Now the question is does she like me back? I don't want to make a total fool out of myself"

She muttered something that I couldn't exactly hear well, then she went back to normal. "Harry you won't make a fool of yourself, trust me"

"How do you know?" I look at her confused.

"I just have a feeling" She smiles at me and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Alright now that your here I'll be leaving, don't kill her please, oh and she better be wearing the hoodie that I gave her tomorrow cause is too damn cold" I say as I walk to the door.

I head to my own dorm and open the door, I look and Ron is dead sleep, talking in his sleep like always too. I wonder if Hermione went here to check on Ron, I mean I bet she knew Y/n was going to be with me. I shrug and head to bed.