Struggles

Harry's POV

I didn't want to wake up, I feel like shit. Is the last day of school and Y/n hasn't talked to me since that incident of me calling her a whore, it was so wrong of me to do that.

"Blimey I really need to make it up to her" I say realizing something.

"Harry is, 4 in the morning, go back to sleep"

"Sorry Ron" I went back down to lay on my bed.

I couldn't sleep, I was thinking about Y/n over and over, I couldn't loose her because of a stupid thing I did, she's important to me. And who is suppose to keep me sane when I'm with the Dursleys!? At least I'm spending like half of the summer with the Weasleys, and were watching the Quidditch World Cup, that's pretty exciting.

I was about to finally fall sleep when Hermione barged into our dorm and shook us both out off bed.

"No! I didn't get any sleep last night plus I don't want to see Y/n and Diggory!"

"For your information Mister you may have a chance, Diggory and Y/n are also fighting, or so I heard, she came to me crying last night, but she doesn't want to talk to you still"

"Exactly why I don't want to get off bed Hermione" I try to hold onto my bed frame but it didn't work.

"Get off bed now! Both of you!" She smacked both me and Ron.

I slip off bed and get ready. Head to the Great Hall and sit down to eat breakfast, I wasn't really hungry, I just had cereal and that's it, the doors open and is Y/n with the twins, she passed us and said good morning to Hermione and Ron of course I was left in the dust, she didn't even look at me. I sigh and stand up.

"Where are you going?" Hermione asks.

"The library"

"I think he's gone mad" Ron added.

I stand up and just walk off, I needed to clear my head and the only quite place in here is the library.

As I get inside I see Cedric, in the table they were sitting that night, I pass him and go over to muggle books. Maybe reading is not so bad, maybe it will help me clear my mind. I look around and find To Kill a Mockingbird, Y/n read it, it can't be that bad. I grab it and sit down on a table. 

I'm in chapter 10 and I see a shadow in front of me, I look up and is Cedric, he looked like he wanted to say something but was hesitant.

"Yes?" I say bitterly.

"How- how?" He asks.

"How what?"

"Y/n chose you"

"Cedric your saying rubbish right now, what do you mean?"

"She chose you over me, that's never happened before"

I look at him up and down in confusion, I give a fake smile and go back to my book. What does he mean?

"You don't get it huh. You must be blind, and she is the perfect girl, don't let her go, more if she likes you more then THE Cedric Diggory"

And just like that he walked away. She chose me? What? I just shake it off and go back to my book. Before I even knew it I finished the entire book.

I went back to the common room with Hermione and Ron, looking around and seeing Y/n with Fred and George on the couch. She looked at me for a long time, she looked like she wanted to say something but didn't.

"What happened to you?" One of the twins asked.

"Oh is... nothing really" I touch my cheek and feel the scratches, I wince and look at Hermione.

I smile and just go to my dorm to pack up so I get ready for my nightmare to start. Wait the night- Dursleys, no, no, no, no. My heart starts racing, I'm beginning to tremble, sweating like crazy, the room begins to spin, I feel like I'm going to vomit any moment now. Am I pregnant? I-I can't breath well . I can't do this without her, I won't survived.

I look at my shaky hands and just take a second to breath. Shit another panic attack. Y/n normally helps me with these but well... you know. Nobody knows about them but her. The door opens, I try to relax and not stammer along my words.

"You good mate?" Ron looks at me concern.

"Yeah I'm fine, why?"

"You look like your about to explode, is probably the adrenaline from yesterday heh" He smirks.

"Yeah... definitely"

——

Is time to go, I got my new broom and my luggage in my hands uploading it to the train... but no Y/n, it feels weird, not having Y/n on the train with us, she normally makes it feel like is going quick.

Is been an hour but it feels like ages, I mean the less time I spend with the Dursleys the better. I just sigh and just lay my head on the table and rest my eyes.

The train finally stops which means we finally got to King Cross station and as soon as I get out of the train and get my luggage, I turn around and see a walrus like man.

"Just hurry up boy! I wanna get out of here!"

I just roll my eyes and follow him.

Y/n's POV

I turn around and see Harry with Vernon, as always telling him to hurry before anyone goes talk to him. He won't survive this summer.

"Did something happened?" My dad asks.

"No why?" I look at him confused.

"Well you weren't with your friends, you were just waiting on us and didn't even say goodbye to Harry" My mom adds.

"I'm fine, yeah I just can't stand seeing Vernon and he can't stand me so" I lie.

"Makes sense" They both say in unison.

I sigh and just follow my mom and dad out of the station and to the car.

A/N

I had fun making this chapter. First I am so sorry if the panic attack scene was not good I've never had a panic attack, and second I feel like making that panic attack for Harry it suits him, he has too much on his hands as a teenage boy and he definitely gets those a bit more often then we think of. Even if no one knows about them.

Hope your having a great day! Don't forget to eat, drink water and take care of yourselves!! <33