Library trouble

Y/n's POV

I am getting ridiculously tired and kind of annoyed, thankfully this was my last lesson. As I get out of my last lesson of the day I head my way to the common room wanting to just lay down, thankfully this year I don't have Quidditch or else I would be kicking my feet and whining like a baby at this point. I climb my way to the common room and find myself with just Hermione sitting on the couch.

"Where are they?" I start to look around the room.

"I have no idea, but Harry needs to hurry up, we need to help him with the riddle from the egg" Hermione exclaims as she closes her book dramatically.

"Hermione relax, he'll be fine" I try to reassure her.

To be honest I am not really nervous for this one, he learned enough spells to defend him against anything in land, water or air, so it won't be a problem.

"Why are you so calm!?" Hermione looks at me confused.

"We taught him many spells, I am sure he will remember them, he'll be fine, and like you said he's smart enough to get through it"

The painting swings open and Harry and Ron appear giggling and looking like they were out of breath.

"Where were you guys! You know what that doesn't matter, library the three of you"

"Me!?" I look at Hermione clearly annoyed. "Why me?"

"Your going to help us whether you like it or not"

I roll my eyes and drop myself on the couch for a few seconds. I guess I can say bye bye to finally resting for the day. I get up again and follow Hermione to the library while grabbing Harry's hand.

We walk to the back of the library and Harry sits down and brings books out, Ron also sits down but falls sleep instantly and beginning to snore. Not paying attention to what Hermione and Harry are discussing I look around and the library was quite busy nowadays, there was twice the people that normally is here, books flying everywhere for some reason, piles of books forming in some corners of the library, kids running around and being loud. Prince had to shush some of the kids for how obnoxious they were being. I hear my name being mentioned in the conversation and my attention draws back to the two children trying to figure this thing out.

"You have any ideas?" Hermione asks me getting out of my trance fully.

"About?" I look at them confused.

"I need a plant to breath under water" Harry looks annoyed.

"Well there is Tibetan turnip"

"Where can you find that?"

"Sorry Harry, I wouldn't know, but you can ask Neville, he knows a lot about plants"

He smack his head on the open book he has in front of him and just sighs, I walk to him and give him a kiss on the head. "Hey, is going to be alright, don't worry" I smile and I get kisses on my hand.

"Ok ok stop snogging each other and go back to this"

I look at Hermione and see that she's stressed out and starting to pace back and forth. "Harry, tell me again"

"Come seek us where our voices sound"

"The Black Lake?" I ask looking at Hermione.

"That's obvious" She shakes Ron from his deep sleep that stopped his snoring and give him the egg.

"Well sorry, it wasn't obvious to me" I fold my arms and mutter that to myself.

"An hour long you'll have to look" Harry continued.

"Again, obvious" She leans on the chair next to Harry.

"How is that obvious?" I whisper to myself and look at them. "Oh wait, is an hour, duh, honestly I need a bit of sleep" I continue to whisper to myself.

I'm guessing Ron is able to hear me because he keeps look at me and he is giving me intense eye contact and shaking his head.

"Though, admittedly, potentially problematic"

Harry stops and raises his head to look at Hermione, "potentially problematic? When was the last time you held your breath underwater for an hour, Hermione?" He sounds kind of annoyed.

"Oohhh that's what they meant" I whisper to myself once again understanding what he has to do now.

"Look, Harry we can do this, the four of us can figure it out" Hermione sits on the chair next to Harry and grabbing his shoulder, I give him a small smile and walk my way over to him when I hear a certain clacking noise coming closer to us.

"Hate to break up the skull session. Professor McGonagall will like to see you in her office." Harry was about to stand up from the chair. "Not you, Potter or Weasley, just Granger and Boots"

"Sweet, I'm not in trouble this time" Ron smirks to himself.

"Ron!" I look back at him.

"What?" Ron looks at me with an apologetic look in his eyes. It comes in handy when people are kind of scared of you, or maybe is just Ron, I don't know but either way I like it.

"But sir, the second task is only hours away-" Hermione was getting mad.

"Exactly" Moody interrupted her. "Presumably Potter is well-prepared by now and could do with a good night sleep. Go. Now!"

And without hesitation I begin walking to her office with an angry Hermione by my side. We've been walking for ten minutes and we still are not near her office yet, god this castle is beginning to feel endless. As we finally get inside I see two other people there, Cho Chang, a Ravenclaw in 5th year, and a little girl who looks like Fleur, I expect her to be her sister.

"Please have a sit" McGonagall said gesturing to the chairs in front of her.

Me and Hermione sit and say hi to the others politely.

"Alright, I am so sorry, but I will have to do this, I got no other choice"

And just like that she waved her wand, whispered something and Cho was out, the I suppose sister of Delacour was next and then Hermione.

"Wait! What the hell is going on here?"

"Well Miss Boots, I may not be able to release such an information but I will tell you this, you are Potters task" And my vision went black.