A interesting day

Y/n's POV

We were all in breakfast better then ever, Harry taking his juice, Ron eating like a maniac and well Hermione reading the Daily Prophet.

"Look at this!" She said furiously while fixing the paper and flattened on the table. "I can't belive it! She's done it again. Miss Granger a plain but ambitious girl seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards. Her latest prey, sources report, is none other than the Bulgarian bonbon Viktor Krum. No words on how Harry Potter's taking this latest emotional blow"

"Just don't pay attention to them Hermione, that women is a disgrace and knows nothing" I say trying to calm her down.

Nigel walks up to Ron with a big package and hands over to him. "Parcel for you Mr. Weasley"

"Thank you, Nigel" Ron says taking the package.

Nigel just stays there and looks at Harry smiling creepily if you ask me. Hermione clears her throat and looks at Nigel, then Ron turn around.

"Not now, Nigel. Later, go on" He says sending the boy away.

Me and Harry looked at each other confused while Hermione looked like she was furious.

"I told him I'd get him Harry's autograph" Ron says sounding annoyed that he has to explain. He unwraps the mysterious brown box. "Oh, look mum sent me something" He takes out whatever was in the box and it seems to be... a gown? Oooh maybe for the Yule Ball, but it looks a bit... weird.
"Mum sent me a dress" Ron says putting it against his body.

"Well it does match your eyes. Is there a bonnet?" Harry says looking in the box and takes out something. "Aha"

"Nose down, Harry" Ron nudges Harry and walks to Ginny. "Ginny this must be for you"

"I'm not wearing that. It's ghastly" She says taking a spoon full of cereal to her mouth.

I hear Hermione giggle so I began to giggle with her. "Does he knows what it is?"

"What are you on about?" He turns around to us.

"They're not for Ginny. They're for you" Hermione starts.

The whole table starts laughing and I start breathing hard trying to control my laughter.

"Dress robes" I finish.

"Dress robes? For what?" Ron asks.

"For the Yule Ball of course!" I respond finishing my breakfast and rolling my eyes still laughing.

——

We all enter McGonagall's classroom and it looks different today, tables aside, no blackboard, and there is enough space for a elephant or two to be in the room. She tells the girls to sit on one side and the boys on the other side. Static noises starts playing while we all look around confused.

"The Yule Ball, has been a tradition of the Triwizard Tournament, since it's inception" She begins walking and looking at us while Flinch tried to see how the big record worked behind her. "In Christmas Eve night we and our guests gather in the Great Hall for a night of well-mannered frivolity. As representatives of the host school I expect each and every one of you to our your best foot forward, and I mean this literally, because... the Yule Ball, is first and foremost, a dance"

After that sentence the girls started chatting excitedly to each other and talking about the boys they wish to dance with, while of course all the boys began groaning and sulking about it.

"Oh grow up you lots!" I say loud of enough so that every boy heard me.

"Silence! The house of Godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the wizard world for nearly 10 centuries. I will not have you in the course of a single evening besmirching that name by behaving like a babbling bumbling band of baboons"

As soon as she finished that sentence I notice the twins saying something to each other and having a little too much fun with it, I giggle to myself until McGonagall began talking again.

"Now, to dance is to let the body breathe, inside every girl a secret swam slumbers longing to burst forth and take flight"

"Something'a about to burst out of Eloise Midgen, but I don't think it's a swan"

"Ron!" I scream furiously at him, I turn around "I am so sorry about what he just said, don't listen to him Eloise your beautiful"

When I turned back around I see Ron standing up and Harry pushing him towards McGonagall.

"Now place your right hand on my waist"

I smirk and lean back watching it delightfully.

"Where?" He sounded alarmed.

"My waist" She repeated while putting her hands on his shoulder and the other one holding his hand.

I couldn't resist, it was too funny to pass, I try not to laugh and whistle at them, he started taking his arm off her but she put right back where it has to be. The twins started laughing and talking to Harry as McGonagall and Ron started dancing with the soft music.

"Everybody come together!" McGonagall screamed letting go of Ron.

Every girl stand up and walked in a line in their half of the room, but of course the boys stayed seated.

"Boys on your feet!"

Neville started looking around and finally found the courage to stand up and asked a girl out to dance, and that girl was Ginny. Eeeehhhh yeeessssss. As I watched them I see a person standing in front of me, it was Harry.

"You know if I didn't have an injured arm I would dance with you"

I giggle and try not to blush. "Well I would've accepted to dance with you kind sir"

We both just stare at each other for a while when some boy asked me to dance and Harry went to sit back down.

Harry's POV

I just stare at her and Cormac dancing and being very close to each other.

"What's up with you?" Hermione asks sitting beside me.

"That" I say not breaking my eye contact between the two of them.

"Ask her to the Yule Ball"

"What!?" I look at her confused.

"Of course, that way nobody will steal her from you, and by the time your arm will also be fully healed"

And just like that class ended, I looked around and saw Y/n in front of me and pulling my arm so I stand up and go to the next lesson we had.

A/N

Heyyy hopefully everyone is having a good day, now I have news, thanks to my friend I have the motivation to write again and my writers block has been gone so instead of monthly I will change of releasing chapters weekly, thank you for reading thiisss!