The second date

Y/n's POV

After the tournament Harry asked me to go out on a second date with him, I agreed while my stomach started doing somersaults, now what does he have plan for me this time?, I have no idea.

I get up from my bed and walk straight to my closet, I put on normal jeans, a black tank top and a cute over sized jumper that my grandparents gave me during the summer. (You know the cute grandpa sweaters? Yeah those). I go to my mirror and sit on the floor, doing a little bit of makeup, I fix my hair to a cute half up half down ponytail. The door opens abruptly and I see a mad women standing there, or so she looks it.

"Hermione what happened to you!?" I ask looking at her messed up hair, it looked like a nest.

"Well let's just say I was studying with Viktor, like always, and some of his friends came in the library, I guess there still mad about the Hogwarts champions taking the two most important places in the Championship, they say it was not fair that Hogwarts won twice, anyways! They start walking toward us... let me just say this briefly, there may or may not be a fight happening right now in the library"

"What!?" I get up and put my shoes on rapidly. "Who's fighting who!?"

She didn't respond to me but instead looked at her feet, my face becomes more serious as I thought it over, my voice becoming more demanding and in almost anger.

"Hermione, who's fighting who?"

She muttered something but I couldn't hear it so I came closer to her, she sighs and looks at me. "Harry an-"

As soon as she said Harry I bolted out of there and started running to the library, not making eye contact with anyone or stopping until I get to the library doors. I open them and there were many people there, many Hogwarts students, some Beauxbaton's students and Dumstrang too. I push my way to through the crowd until I could see who was fighting Harry. I turn around and take one look at the Hogwart students and they all scattered around and leave, expect Ron and Hermione, everyone else was looking at them like 'what is going on?' I look at the other half of the room.

"Leave" I say sternly.

"Or what?" A random Dumstrang boy spoke up.

Out of the corner of my eye I see someone shifting behind a bushy hair girl, I look at Hermione and there was Viktor with a scared face, a grin appeared on my face. "So Hermione has told you stories I see"

"Yes, many" He says with his thick Russian accent.

I turn to his friend and smile at him, getting ready to fight anyways.

"You don't scare me"

"You want me to show you the things I've done?"

"Yeah" He says proudly.

I take my wand out and point it at him rapidly, not giving him time to act. "Stupefy!"

He got swept up his feet backwards and hit a hard wall, everyone gasped and looked at me in fear making them leave the library, I turn around and see Harry and some Dumstrang boy looking over at me, they both looked petrified and horrified.

"Now, if you two continue fighting you will end up like him!"

They both stand up and shake their heads listening to me. The Dumstrang boy started slowly walking to the entrance of the library and left, aside with Viktor.

"What we're you thinking!" I scream while hitting Harry in every word with a book that Hermione handed me. "You could've gotten hurt!"

"But I didn't"

I roll my eyes and put my hands on my hips, looking at him as he comes closer to me and looks at me with his dreamy green eyes, I try to not smile but is hard, as soon as he puts his hand on my waist I crack.

"I'm sorry" He kisses my forehead. "I'll be more careful next time"

"Fine" I giggle.

"NOT FAIR! LAST TIME I GOT IN A FIGHT SHE BEAT ME WITH A BOOK TO DEATH" Ron protests.

"That's not me that was Hermione" I correct him. "This is my first time using the book method, and is very effective" I look at Hermione and shake my head chuckling.

"Book method, love the name" Hermione chuckles.

"Alright guys were already late so, bye bye" Harry says hurrying me out of the library.

"Late for what?" Ron asks puzzled.

"Our date! Ok bye!"

——

He finally stops on his tracks and uncovers my eyes with his hands, I open them and we are in the Astronomy tower with a bunch of candles around and ballroom music, I look around in amazement.

"I knew you'd love it" He hugs me from behind and kisses my cheek.

"How could I not? The candles, the music and the spot, is all just perfect" I giggle.

"If you watch from here" He starts walking holding my hand and pulling me with him. "You can see the bright, beautiful full moon and is on the sky tonight"

I look up and it was beautiful, I then look at him and smile. "You don't disappoint on surprising me Golden boy" I kiss his cheek and his cheeks go a slightly shade of pink. "How cute, Potters blushing"

He rolls his eyes and comes closer to me, grabbing me with one hand on my waist and the other one in my shoulder, we begin dancing slowly, ending it up like a waltz, I slightly laugh as a thought came to my head.

"What?"

"Oh nothing, I just remembered McGonagall's class before the Yule Ball" I say chuckling.

He starts chuckling but keeps dancing at the same time. "I would've done a great job if I didn't have a broken arm" He then spins me around.

"Mhm, sure" I sarcastically.

He just stares at me, in my eyes. "You know your beautiful Y/n?"

I try not to blush but is nearly impossible not to, I look at him in awe. "And your a very handsome young man"

He stops waltzing and goes on one knee. "And this handsome young man wants to ask you... would you do the honors to be my girlfriend?"