Scary corridor

Y/n's POV

I come down from changing and see the common room empty. Oh right, everyone is at dinner. I was about to go upstairs when all of the sudden I hear the painting open, I turn around and it was Harry.

"What are you doing here? Why aren't you at dinner?"

"I couldn't leave you alone Y/n, plus I already ate" He sits on the couch and pats next to him for me to sit there. I sit next to him and start fidgeting with my fingers.

"Hey, hey is ok" He grabs my hands and starts playing with them. Of course he was trying to distract me. After a while they all came back from dinner, Hermione and Ron climbed the painting and looked at me and Harry.

"So that's where you went, I was asking Ron where did you go" Hermione said.

"I couldn't leave Y/n for long, someone needs to comfort her" He looks at me and noticed something. "Why aren't you wearing the jumper? Is cold in here"

"I was not that cold but now that I think about it" I stand up and get the jumper. As I put it on I smile and go downstairs.

"For some reason this jumper makes me feel better"

Harry smiles as to seeing me feel a little bit better, I looked at him smiling and sitting down again, I take off my shoes and sit crisscross, Harry lays down and puts his head on my lap. I start to play with his hair.

"Well is good that you feel better because tomorrow we have the quidditch game and we need you in your best" Ron reminds me.

"Oh come on, you do a good job too and so does Harry, I'm just there to give you guys extra points"

"Which they help but not only that, you sometimes help Harry to not get injured and to be able to catch the snitch faster" Hermione pointed it out.

I chuckle and Harry gets up. "Hey! I was not done!" I cross my arms and frown a little.

"I'll be in my dorm love, I need a nap for a little ok? Don't miss me too much" He smiles and walks into the dorm with Ron behind him.

Love? Love? I blush and go upstairs to go to sleep.

——

I got off the bed and tiptoed my way to the common room, I sit on the couch and sigh. My god why can't I sleep. I hear a door opening and look around, I try to grab my wand to defend myself but I left it in my dorm. Shit. As I was about to run a light was shined at my face.

"Turn that off!" I whisper yell at the person. I become more relaxed now that I know is not a monster but a person instead. They lowered they're wand and I see their face. "Harry what are you doing still up?"

"I couldn't sleep and I could ask you the same missy" He looks at me up and down. "But I will forgive you for having my jumper on" He smirks and chuckles. "Anyways, why don't you have your wand on you, you know what go get your wand we're going on a walk" I run upstairs to get my wand.

——

"Harry what are we looking for?" I ask hanging onto the sleeve of his jumper.

"I don't know but in the map here it says something about Peter Pettigrew being here close by" He goes flashing all the painting in the hall and then them complaining about it.

I see something moving in the hall coming our way. "Harry someone's here!" I take my wand out and whisper to him.

"Mischief managed, nox" He whispered tapping the map and then the light of his wand went out, the other persons light flashed us. It was Snape. Merlins beards! We're screwed. I hide behind Harry but Snape saw me.

"Snogging in the halls now are we?" Snape raises an eyebrow.

"No sir just..." I stop talking when he looks at me and I hide behind Harry once more.

"Then what are you guys doing wondering the corridors at night?"

"We were sleep walking" Harry said proudly. Bitch what? Sleep- ok sweetie I love you but you need to get better at lying.

"How extraordinarily like your father you are Potter, he was too exceedingly arrogant, strutting about the castle"

"My dad didn't strut and nor do I, now I would appreciate it if you lowered your wand"

I open my mouth, I've never seen Harry speak to a teacher like that... but that was kind of cute, no yeah I have problems.

Snape lowers his wand. "Turn out your pockets" Harry didn't listen. "Turn. Out. Your. Pockets" Snape said more sternly, Harry listened and grabbed the map out of his pocket. "What's this?" Snape's asked pointing at the map.

"Spare of parchment" Harry said confidently.

"Really? Open it" Harry opens it and Snape puts his wand on the parchment. "Reveal your secrets" Snape said . The map started to show the cover and Snape noticed. Shit were sooo in trouble now, why me and Harry!? Why not Malfoy!! Dear god. "Read it" said Snape sternly and his wand pointing at Harry.

"Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs, offer their complements to Professor Snape and..." Harry starts reading, in disbelief I go on my tiptoes and look over his shoulder reading what he's saying. Yes! Were saved!

"Go on" Snape commanded.

"...and request that he keep his abnormally large nose out of other peoples business" Harry finishes looking at Snape dead in the eyes. I notice something behind Snape. Is professor Lupin! Finally our savor.

"Why you insolent, little..." Snape started but couldn't finish before Lupin stepped in.

"Professor" Lupin said with his hands in his pockets and kind of hunched over.

Snape turns around. "Well well, Lupin. Out for a little walk in the moonlight, are we?"

"Harry, Y/n... are you guys alright?" He looked at us and ignored Snape. I shake my head but Harry stays as still as a rock.

"That remains to be seen" Snape snatches the map and gives it to Lupin, he takes it looking over it. Shit, never mind, we're fucked again.

"I have just confiscated a rather curious artifact from Mr. Potter. Take a look Lupin. Is suppose to be your area of expertise, clearly is full of dark magic" Snape points his wand over the map.

"Oh, I seriously doubt it Severus, it looks like to me as though it's merely a parchment designed to insult anyone who tries to read it" Lupin says chuckling at the end. "I suspect is a Zonko product"

As Snape was about to take it Lupin moved it aside. "Nevertheless, I shall investigate any hidden qualities it may possess. It is after all as you say, my area of expertise" He says all this while folding the map and putting it on his pocket. "Harry, Y/n will you come with me please?" He asks us and I walk right behind Harry, Snape pointing his wand at us looking as mad as always. "good night, professor" And we walked away.

I don't know what really happened after that, Professor Lupin told me to go back to my dorm and to not roam in the hallways ever again, I was too frightened to not listen to him but he took Harry which got me a tad worried. I went back to the common room, climbed the portrait, went to my dorm and went to sleep pretty quick.