Quidditch World Cup pt. 2

Y/n's POV

Ireland ended up winning even though Krum managed to catch the snitch, I have never seen something like that happened before so it was pretty exciting. The boys were insufferable on the way back, Ron obsessing over Krum, Fred and George singing some song and Harry moping around that he lost a bet with me and he owed me 20 galleons. Come on, he's acting like he doesn't have that kind of money! He's basically rich.

We got into the tent when Fred and George kept singing and started dancing all of the sudden.

"Stop you are horrible dancers" I laugh and make a face at them.

"There's no one like Krum" Ron started.

"Krum? Dumb Krum?" Fred and George starting to repeat while Ron kept talking.

"He's like a bird, the way he rides the wind" They started being more stupid and were now swinging they're arms around like they were birds. "He's more than an athlete" One of them put they're gigantic flag on top of Ron. "He's an artist"

Ginny passed by and started giggling. "I think your in love Ron"

"Shut up"

The twins got down on their knees and started singing. "Viktor, I love you, Viktor, I do, when we're apart my heart beats only for you"

Fred got up and that's when we heard people screaming and crackling noises. Ooh fireworks!

"Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on"

Arthur came in running. "Stop! Stop it! It's not the Irish"

My face dropped from a smile to a horrified look.

"We've gotta get out of here. Now!" He was heading towards Ginny and grabbing her wrist.

As we were all heading outside quickly I noticed fire everywhere, in every tent, people running around, screaming, crying. I heard a man yell something about Death Eaters and I started to shake. Death Eaters!? Here!?

"Get back to the Portkey, everybody and stick together"

I started running, following Hermione when a big clump of people got in between us, making me go running to the opposite side and getting lost, I look around and there was no sign of Hermione, Ron, or Harry. Fuck. I hear people chanting something and I turn around. People with hoods on and skull like masks with torches were walking around and looking around, getting tents on fire left and right.

I looked around panicking and seeing that there was a forest near by, no one was there and it looked peaceful, I sprinted as fast as I could to get there. I found a cut trunk and decided to sit down, remembering about my wand I started reaching for my pockets. Shit, I left it in the tent. I heard a crunching noise that made me jump and look around. I started walking when I tripped, I fell to the ground and felt a sharp pain in my foot. I shriek and cover my mouth with my hand shutting my eyes in pain.

"Well well well who do we have here?"

I open my eyes and see a hooded person in front of me, slowly walking towards me and taking off their mask just to throw it on the floor, he had big eye bags, brown eyes, freckles, pale skin and straw colored hair. He looked like he hasn't showered in weeks, all of his face had smudges of dirt, his hair was dirty and his clothe also has smudges of dirt in them.

"Y/n Boots?" He smirks and steps on my foot.

A loud shriek scared my mouth with a tear rolling  out of my eye. How does he know my name?

He took his foot off mine and started kneeling, taking out a sharp object and started carving something on my leg. I couldn't resist anymore and started screaming and sobbing from the pain, I try to move but he had a firm grip on my leg and cutting me whenever I tried to push him away. I gave up and just laid on the ground, I'm getting tired, my arms and body are aching.

"Y/n! Y/n! Where are you! Please!" I heard someone scream close by.

"He-here!" I screamed waving my arms before he was on top of me and grabbing my arms, he started carving my arm and I screamed even louder then before.

I shut my eyes hard and he just stopped, he got off me and stopped carving my skin. I open my eyes and see Harry, Hermione and Ron there. Hermione had her wand out and pointing it at the guy next to me, he was unconscious for a few second before he ran away like a coward. I fix my vision back to the people in front of me as they multiplied.

"Is that-" I hear Harry stumble across his words.

I couldn't speak, I was so shock and it all happened so fast. I felt two arms grab me and pull me up bridal style, it was Fred, I give him a soft smile. "Hey Freddie" He was trying not to cry or even tear up, he sucks at it. He just looked at me.

"Is everyone alright?" Arthur asks looking around and seeing me. "Oh, Y/n, I am so-"

"Who did it?" A familiar faced asked.

"What?"

"Did you see their face?"

"Ye-yeah, they threw their mask to the floor"

"What did they look like"

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out, I couldn't remember how the person looked. "I-I don't remember"

"Alright that's enough with questions" Fred said while starting to walk away.

Everyone was silent until Fred let me down, I let out a sharp sigh while shutting my eyes.

"I have this" Harry grabbed my arm and made me lean all of my weight on him.

I smile and look at him. "Hi"

"Hi" He says looking forward, knowing that if he sees me in this state he will begin tearing up.

We finally get to the burrow and I see Molly outside with the door open.

"I should've never talked to you guys like that, I'm sorry" She hugged the twins and then hugged everyone else as they passed by her.

Me and Harry were the last people to get in the house and when she looked at me her eyes starting to tear up, she looked at me up and down and just hugged me. She didn't say anything for a few minutes.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gotten mad at you like that and-"

I give her a small smile and interrupt her. "Is ok, really"

As we were all seated on the living room, while Molly was cleaning all of my cuts I looked at my arm, where the guy carved his knife and noticed it had actual letters. I figured Molly noticed too because she just looked at me while I was tearing up.

"What is it?" George asks.

"Blood traitor" Molly says petrified.

"What?" Fred asks while everyone looks between me and Molly confused.

"That's what that Death Eater carved in her arm, Blood traitor"