Yule Ball

Y/n's POV

We finally get done with our makeup and hair, now what we're going to do is change and walk out of the bathroom like is a runway, Hermione was the one with the idea. Ginny started, she looked so cute with her mint greens and soft pink dress; Neville sure is a lucky gal. Hermione was next, she came out with a beautiful pink dress, she looked stunning. My god. Viktor better treat her right tonight and appreciate her or else. Angelina, she came out with a purple dress that is tight like mine and she looked gorgeous.

"Fred is a lucky gal" I said out loud instead of just thinking it.

"Well thank you very much Y/n" Angelina said smiling.

"All of you look stunning!" I look around at all the pretty ladies I have around me.

"Now is your turn" Hermione said handing me my dress and shoes.

I take them and change, when I get out of the bathroom I look at very flabbergasted girls, they were just staring with their mouth open, a fly could pass by and go into one of their mouths. Then they all burst into squeals and giggles.

"You look so good!"

"Blimey Harry is a lucky guy"

"Well thank you, and let me say all of us look pretty tonight, now let's go, don't want to keep the boys waiting" I open the door and go downstairs.

I see Fred's eyes fall in Angelina and then Neville looking at Ginny, they are so cute.

"Maybe Harry is waiting on you in the entrance" Hermione suggests seeing that I looked worried.

"Yeah, maybe" I try to not get my hopes up knowing well what happened last time someone asked me out somewhere.

I walk with Hermione as she scans the room, I'm guessing she spotted Harry cause she looked at me, nod and started walking downstairs, I poke my head out and see Harry talking to Hermione, I finally got the courage to go down the stairs while looking around.

"She looks beautiful" I hear someone say.

Harry turns around and sees me, Hermione went to Krum and left, I got to the bottom of the stairs and Harry was there, just looking, admiring more likely.

"You look..." He just kept looking at me up and down and smiling.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself Potter" I giggle and take his hand.

We go inside and everyone is dancing, the music is great, the food, drinks and of course in the corner a small circle of people in the corner, let's just say two red heads are in the circle passing drinks around.

"Wow, this place is beautiful" I say looking around.

"Yeah, beautiful"

He pulled me to the dance floor and just started spinning me around and dancing. He is a good dancer, how? Last time I saw him dance he looked like a goose flapping his wings around.

"When did you become such a good dancer mister?"

"Well I did wanted to impress you and I've been taking lessons with Neville, he really knows how to move"

I laugh and he let's go off my waist, as soon as he did that the music suddenly changed, it sounded like rock music, everyone got to the floor and started dancing and jumping around. Harry grabbed my hand and took me out of there, we found a table to sit down and started talking and laughing.

Honestly this is the best night I've ever had with him. Out of the corner of my eye I see Ron coming over to us, I turn around to take a look at him better and he looked pissed. Oh please don't ruin this moment. He just sat down next to Harry and looked at the dance floor.