The horror

Y/n's POV

I try to fight it but I can't get out of his grip, he walks with us until we get to his office with Harry still sobbing. I look behind me and he shuts the door. What the? He gave each of us a stool to sit on and came close to Harry. "Are you alright Potter?" Harry shook his head. "Does it hurt? That?"

"Not so much now" Harry's voice was trembling.

"Perhaps I'd better take a look at it" He then proceeds to open the sleeve and sees the big cut on his arm.

"Blimey, Harry are you alright!?" I tried to see but Moody pushed me aside. "How rude" I murmur to myself and cross my arms.

"The cup was a Portkey. Someone had bewitched it" Harry stopped talking and just looked at Moody, he stared back in a sort of amazement face while he finished touching the cut.

"What was it like? What was he like?" He started standing up and sounding more creepy then ever.

"Who?" Asked Harry confused.

"The Dark Lord" He whispered and pressed Harry's wound that made him grunt.

I notice he was acting a little more weird then normal and came closer to Harry as Moody is walking away to grab something or to look for something, I look at his every step to see what he'll do next.

"What was it like, standing in his presence?"

"It was like I'd fallen into one of my dreams. Into one of my nightmares" Harry is just staring into space.

I look at him in awe and hold his hand while putting my head on his shoulder, I then remembered what I was here to do, I looked and Moody seemed a little panicky, running around, grabbing every bottle he owned but they were all empty, grunting and wheezing from now and then. "Where there others? In the graveyard, where there others?"

Harry stammers in his words when I poke him. "You never said anything about a graveyard" I whispered sounding confused.

"I-I don't think I said anything about a graveyard, professor"

He comes closer to the door frame and looks over at us. "Marvelous creatures, dragons, aren't they?" He imitated Hagrid, then move back to look for more bottles, he turned around and looked at us with a mad look on his face. "So you think that miserable oaf would've led you into the woods if I hadn't suggested it?" He then started looking for more bottles. I move my body closer to Harry's and try to shield him incase Moody tried anything. "Think Cedric Diggory would've told you to open the egg underwater if I hadn't told him first myself? He just started talking faster and sounding more frustrated by the sentence, I couldn't understand what he was talking about. "Do you think Neville Longbottom the witless wonder, could've provided you with Gillyweed if I hadn't given him the book that led him straight to it?"

"It was you from the beginning, you put my name in the goblet of fire"

"You won because I made it so, Potter. You ended up in the graveyard tonight because it was meant to be so. And now that the deed is done"He grabs Harry's arm and squeezes his injury. "The blood that runs through these veins wins within the Dark Lord" I grab Harry's arm and throw it a side carefully to get it away from Moody. He moved to the other side of the room and then turned around and walked towards us, but this time he's face was, melting? Or at least it looked like it was.
With his every move he made me and Harry get backed up to a corner.

He was about to throw a spell at me when the door opened and a blue light send him to a chair. It was Dumbledore, McGonagall and Snape. Snape gave him what I expect veritserum.

"Are you Alastor Moody? Are you?" Dumbledore asked while grabbing Alastor by his collard.

"No" He said kind of choked.

"Is he in this room?" Dumbledore asked shaking him uncontrollably.

He starts looking to where me and Harry are standing, or at least the thing in front is us.

"Harry, Y/n, away from there!" Dumbledore demands and we listen, getting away from it as they open it.

"Wait Y/n?" I hear McGonagall whisper to herself.

Snape's opened the safe box and they all started walking towards it while looking at each other, they all gasped. I don't know what they found and I don't care, I don't dare to look at what's inside that box, they were talking to it so I expect it to be the real Moody but I mean who knows. Snape smells the flask. "Polyjuice Potion"

We all look at the fake Alastor and he was melting, but melting worst then before, it was revolting if you asked me. Finally revealing his true identity. I look at him and paralyze myself, I couldn't speak or breathe properly, McGonagall and Harry noticed so they went to me.

"What's wrong Y/n?" Harry asked worried.

Tears start forming my face as I grab my arm. Big eye bags, brown eyes, freckles, pale skin and straw colored hair, it was him, it was him who made my scar! While Albus and Snape talked to him I stared in terror, I started to tremble and started to back away making me trip on some objects, I then fall and just put my legs on my chest and wrap my arms around them.

"What's wrong!? What did he do!?" Harry asked coming down to my level.

Without looking up I show Harry my arm, he lift up my sleeve and saw it, the scar.

"Alright you two let's go" McGonagall grabs me and pulls me out of the room with Harry.

"So what happened?"

I look at Harry and he wrapped his arm around me making me feel safe, explaining to McGonagall what has happened in the Quidditch World Cup and that was the man responsible for it.

"Your dragging her into this stuff too Potter!?" She says worryingly.

"Well I mean, that's what you get when your dating Potter, either take it or leave it" I sniffle and smile weakly while I make McGonagall and Harry laughs slightly.