The beginning of it

Y/n's POV

I felt an annoying tap on my shoulder. I roll around and see Hermiones face scrunched up.

"What?" I ask sleepy.

"We're going to be late for breakfast!" Hermione says concern.

I roll and see my clock. "No we're not! Is 6:30! Breakfast isn't until an hour!" I take my pillow and throw it at her.

I get out of the shower and put on the school uniform, I do my hair and grab my bag. I sit on my bed waiting for Hermione to finish her chapter so we can go downstairs to the common room, she finished it and we started walking down the stairs.

"I'm telling you, nobody is awake!" I whine to why she woke me up so early. As we down the stairs we hear a pair of voices. We get to the bottom of the stairs and by the back of their heads it was Harry and Ron on the couch.

I go to the couch and sit next to Harry, he turns to me and chuckles. "Someone looks sleepy" He smiles and lays my head on his shoulder.

Finally the time to go to breakfast actually got here, people were getting out of there dorms and heading to the Great Hall, Harry shook me slightly and woke me up.

"Alright alright" I stand up and walk with them, I was still half sleep so Harry didn't let go of my hand so I wouldn't bump into anybody.

——

Breakfast was ok, nothing special, and now potions, REGULAR potions. I walk with them and go inside the classroom, it was colder then normal and it send shiver down my spine. I sat on the back and so did Harry. This is not gonna be such a bad class after all. I look at Harry and smile.

"Your lucky to have me as your partner, I am less bossy then Hermione but I do have one rule, no explosions on purpose, I'm not about to deal with the Weasley twins act all over again" I explain to him while giving him a death stare. He comes close to me, our faces just a few inches away.

"Oh don't worry about that" He says and winks at me. I look at him with a confused face and turn around to Snape whom is about to start the lesson.

I step out of the door and begin walking to my next lesson, Muggle studies. I step in the classroom and I see two very familiar red heads. Oh shit no, please. I take another step and my wand drops, I kneel and pick it up, when I get in my feet again I look ahead and see the two idiots smiling at me.

"Looks who couldn't get away from us" Fred says smirking.

"I don't know who you are sorry" I smile and try to find a seat far away from them.

I sit down at the other side of where they were seated and put my head down, the class starts and I look beside me, this really handsome Hufflepuff is standing there looking like he wants to ask me something.

"Uh can I sit there?" He said pointing at the seat beside me.

"Oh yeah" I smile and sit up.

"I'm Cedric" He takes his hand out and I shake it.

"Y/n"

He looks at me up and down and then chuckles. "You look a little young to be in 5th year"

"Oh no no no I am in 3rd year, I got recommended this class by some of my teachers"

"Oh cool" He smiles and looks at the teacher.

Class ends as I get my stuff and ready to go, I step out of the door and see three faces looking at me. "Well hello to you too"

"Looks like you got stuck with the twins, again" Ron says while trying not to laugh.

"Actually they were quiet and plus I sat by this Hufflepuff name Cedric" I smile and wave goodbye to Cedric whom was passing by.

We all start walking to our class before lunch. Finally I'm getting exhausted. I roll my eyes and walk into Herbology, I sat with Hermione and Harry with Ron on the opposite side of me.

After Herbology we all went back to the common room to rest a bit. Hermione reading her book on the couch opposite of me, Ron on the floor doing... I don't even know and Harry on the couch with my head on his lap.

"I can't wait for quidditch season to start" Ron says breaking the silence.

"Merlins beards I forgot about that, is something I definitely miss doing" I reply chuckling to myself, I check the clock to see what time it is "Oooh is lunch time, finally!" I get up from Harry's lap and wait for them to stand up.

"Come on" I take Harry's hand and pull him up the couch.

Harry's POV

Y/n's was pulling me up from the couch. Wow her hands are very soft. I smile to myself and get to my feet, we begin walking down the halls when this crowd of first years came by me, Ron and Hermione continued walking heading to the Great Hall.

"Your the famous Harry Potter!" One of the kids screams in excitement.

"Yeah" I smile awkwardly and look at Y/n.

She seems to be enjoying this. I hate it, I would just like to be a normal person for once. Y/n is the only one that makes me feel normal, as much as I love Ron and Hermione I know they don't see me as a normal boy. She noticed I was getting uncomfortable and grabbed my arm.

"I know that you love Harry, I do too" She puts her arm on my shoulder leaning on me and making me slightly blush. "But he is a normal human being and he needs his space" She smiles sweetly at them. "And I'll maybe get you an autograph later" She whispers and winks at them. They all went running to the Great Hall and telling each other.

"She told him she loved him!"

She laughs and shakes her head while watching them. Shit she's beautiful. Her hair falls perfectly on her face, her smile is beautiful, she makes me feel normal, not like the celebrity I am, I like that, even when we were kids she treated me like that after knowing who I was, she's always there for me and would drop anything for me.

She turns to me and I get out of my trance. "Let's go" She smiles and skips to the Great Hall, I go behind her trying to keep up. Where does she get all this energy from? My god. I laugh and catch up to her.