Chapter One

I turn away from the bar in the party to hear some dude on the stage singing. I nodded my head along with the music sipping whatever was in my cup.

"I should have let you know that you're my only one. I know you're feeling lonely. Ill fuck you till you cum. Said I don't understand how you don't got a man. You want me in your bed cuz I been in your head." The boy sings. He was wearing black jeans that he had sagging around his waist with no shirt. He looked a lil weird but I kinda liked it. His locs were died this purple blue color. He had this fat ass dog chain on a couple other chokers with face tats and shit. A good group of people were vibing to the music. I nudged my best friend and yelled over the music asking her who he was. She shrugged her shoulders taking a drag from the blunt before passing it to me. I took it from her laughing at how nonchalant she was about everything.

By the time I looked back to the stage where he was performing he was gone. They started playing Smoke Break by Chance the Rapper. Me and Brielle looked at each other before yelling this our shit. We made our way to this little area that had a table. I climbed up on the table putting my sunglasses on rapping with a blunt and a bottle.

"OKAY NYCHOLE", Brielle yelled as I wined my hips to the song singing along. I pulled her up on the table with me as we sang and laughed recording a video to post on snap.

Me and Brielle been locked in for about a year now. We met our freshman year of college and that's been my girl ever since. There literally isn't a moment where we aren't together.When you see her you see me and that's that.

I hop off the table feeling someone burning a hole into my head and having know idea who it was. After looking around and not being able to figure out who the hell was staring that hard, I pulled another blunt out of my bag wiggling my eyebrows at Brielle. I lit the blunt just vibing to the music that was playing. I sat down on a couch in this section that was empty scrolling on my phone.

Brielle gay ass came giving me a lap dance to whatever song was playing. She sat down laughing and once again I felt staring. This time I could tell it was more than one pair of eyes though. I glance around the party before Brielle yells in my ear asking if I felt that. I replied "Yea someone in this mfer staring hard asf". Knowing Brielle her ass was gonna stare right back which would have resulted in me having to cuss some lame ass bitch out. As much as Brielle stare she just like looking at people, she not confrontational at all. Me on the other hand... I don't mind cussing a bitch out or smacking a hoe.

This girl walks up to us with locs that hang down to just between her shoulder blades. Just behind her I see the boy that was on the stage earlier. His mouth was set into a straight like and he stared at me with this empty look in his eyes. My eyes met his and I stared back trying to match his blank expression. From here I could tell he has a tattoo of an elephant on is neck and the word cleopatra on his chest. I wondered if his weird ass was into ancient Egypt or some shit.

Brielle sits dancing with the girl who walked up earlier. She was very much Brielle's type. She was pretty but she wasn't my type. Brielle looks at me with this mischievous ass grin on her face and I was already knowing that she wanted her. I giggle at her childish ass behavior and go back to look at the boy leaning against the wall. He was still staring which was beginning to bother me. He had the boy who was on the stage with him standing next to him yelling something in his ear. He was skinny and had a Durag on. The boy with the locs nodded his head yea before they walked away.

I look over and Brielle was kissing the girl she just met. I rolled my eyes and made my way back to the bar. I flagged the bar tender I was flirting with earlier knowing I would get my drinks for free. I ordered a sex on the beach. He made my drink asking if I liked having sex on the beach. I laughed to myself saying that I've never done it before so I wouldn't know. His eyes trailed down my body stopping at my Breast. I couldn't every blame him my boobs were big and they were out. I had on this black poster girl dress with rhinestones and cut outs on it. "My eyes are up here handsome" I say grabbing the drink and lifting his chin so his eyes can meet mine.

 "My eyes are up here handsome" I say grabbing the drink and lifting his chin so his eyes can meet mine

I sip on the drink taking in his features. He had his hair in braids like ASAP rocky with a the perfect amount of facial hair. I smiled showing my slight gap. He slid me a napkin with his number on it and I grabbed it before sashaying away adding a little extra sway to my hips. As I made my way back to the section.

Some broad bumped into me yelling "Watch where you are going dumb bitch". I spun around to face the bitch because who the fuck was talking to me like that? Low and behold it was Chanté. I laugh because I already whooped her ass once and I don't know why she is trying me again.

"Bitch do you not remember the last time yo boneless wig having ass said some slick shit and I walked you like a dog?" I spat at her. She thought she was the shit because she got with my no good ass ex. "Bitch you're mad Justin fucks me to sleep every night." She laughs.

"He always did love fish fries."I laugh before shoving her out of my way and walking back to the section.

Once I get back to the section the girl sits on Brielle's lap as they giggle about lord knows what. Brielle always laughs a lot when she's drunk. Hell she laughs a lot when she is sober. "This is Casey" Brielle yells as I give her a slight smile and wave. I looked at her trying to read her but I couldnt. I just knew something was off.

Later on we catch an Uber back to our place with Casey in tow. I don't mind that how me and Brielles bond is. Once we get back to our high rise apartment and I make my way to my room kicking off my shoes at the door and swaying back to my room.

I was crossed as fuck and the room was spinning. I took a shower and before I know it I was knocked out.