Chapter 23

Jahseh's POV

"Babe do you really need to pack all of that?" I say leaning on nycholes dresser watching her pack for the Philippines. "Duh. I need to be prepared for any and every situation" she says shoving another pain of heels into the suit case. "Babe come sit on this so I can zip it" She says to me with her eye brows knitted in frustration as she tried to close the overfilled suitcase.

I sit on the suit case awaiting her to zip it before she starts giggling. "Whats funny I wanna laugh" I say looking at her with a blank face that broke into a smile. Her laugh was beautifully contagious. "Nun bae dat ass just fat" she says biting her lip and grabbing my ass making me swat her hands away. "Bae chill on that gay shit" I say gripping her wrist and pulling her in between my legs. I feel her body tense up at the way I grab and feel her. I grab her breast that was smushed in between her elbows while asking her who it belongs to. "Y-you" she stutters while my fingers fondle her nipples through the thin tank top she wore. My hands caressed her curves. I don't know why my type has always been skinny woman. Nychole's body was perfect. She had meat on her bones the perfect amount of pudge on her belly. My hands made my way to her back. I inched my way up her spine to wrap my hand around the faux locs she wore in a pony tail. I pull her head back making a gentle moan escape from her lips. "Who does this all this belong to princess?" I ask again grabbing her pussy from the back and smacking her ass. "y-you da-daddy" nychole whimpered while I massaged her pussy through her shorts. "Good job princess" I say licking the sweet spot on her neck. I release her wrist and hop off of the bed and kissing her forehead before moving around her.

I had a couple of things that I wanted to do for Nychole while we were on vacation. I grabbed my keys and left out to go meet up with my mom. I smirked as I pulled out the drive way knowing that I left Chole desperate for my touch. We leave for vacation tomorrow and I have everything planned to show my baby much I love her.

My mom was always the best at planning these kind of things. I realized I never took my princess on a proper date and I started to feel bad because it is something that she truly deserves. I wanted to make it a memory we would talk about when we were old and grey. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I want her to have my kids. This girl is the reason I got it all.

Nychole's POV

I sat there stunned as he kissed me good bye. I look out my window to see him sitting there with a sly smirk as he peers at me in the window. I loved the way he made my body feel like putty in his hands. I gently close my bed room door and begin to play music from my speaker. In the mood by the whispers began to play this song. I lit the candles in my room and dimmed the lights. I lit a jay and let my locs out of my ponytail. I dance around my room smoking. The roughness of the way jahseh pulled my hair as he caressed my body played brightly in my head.

I felt my nipples become erect at just the thought of his lips on my skin. My body shivers as I giggle thinking about how this man got me feeling. I slip out of my shorts and walk over to my mirror. I don't know where Jah is going but he is probably about to be around a bunch of niggas. I began to snap pictures in the mirror. I bend over in the mirror with my hair hanging over my shoulder. I hit the ice spice emote with no panties. I sent all the lazy yet sexy pictures I took to jah before turning my phone off. I finish packing, clean my room, and I roll out my yoga mat to do some yoga. I started doing yoga and Pilates and now I feel like im built like fucking SZA.

Once I was finished with yoga, I took a nice long relaxing shower. Once I was out of the shower I relaxed in the bed while greys anatomy played in the background. Eventually I fell asleep looking at these puppies. Ive really been wanting to get me a little puppy.

Jahseh's POV

"Ma you stressing me out" I say rubbing my hands over my face and locs. "Quit whining how you gon ask for my help and get an attitude" she says smacking her lips and putting her hands on her hips. "Ight ma" I say slouching in the chair to continue planning. I picked out a dress for her to wear on our date and some accessories. I got her a necklace and earrings and at the end of the night I was going to give her a promise ring that matched everything else. I am so excited yet nervous to surprise her with everything. 

Ma had booked us a helicopter tour and she got all a huge villa that has enough rooms for everyone. She specifically got one room in the villa for me and nychole. It had a bunch of "things for couples" what ever she means by that. I feel my phone repeatedly vibrate and I feel the vibration that I set which is her heart beat. I grab my phone to make sure she was okay and I open my phone to 20 attachments from her. I immediately feel the blood rushing to my dick. I angled the way I was sitting so my mom didn't realize that my dick was stiff as fuck.

"Jahseh I really like this girl. She is different you need to be gentle with her." My mom says leaning her arms on the kitchen counter. I look at her and sigh nodding my head. "I really do like her. I love her. I want to spend the rest of my life with her if im being honest." I see slightly smirking thinking about her beautiful face in my head. "me cya tell. Dat uhman like goddess. Mi tell ya grandmotha shi wa meet har." My mom says casually breaking out into patios. "Mhm I will bring her to meet grandma after vacation." I say nodding my head in understanding. My grandma was a very wise woman. Her intuition always seemed to be right. I often just ignored her statements and comments but I think this time I would listen. I wanted to hear her true thoughts about about nychole and develop a deeper understanding of who she is. This entire time the pictures that she sent me were all that I could think of. I swiped through all of them stopping and gawking at this picture she sent where she said "Like what lets keep it a buck". I think she was quoting ice spice. Her pussy... my pussy is so pretty. I reminisced on the way her juices would flow onto my tongue.

"I know you not day dreaming about having sex with this girl right now?" my mom says snapping my fingers in my face. I look at her as if she is absolutely insane. "Boy im your mother. Ya eyes turn colors when you are horny" she says pointing he acrylic nail at me before walking away. My eyes widen in shock as I once again shift the way I was sitting to hide the growing tent in my pants. "Wah yuh waiting fi? Gah a har? She says walking up the stairs in her house she recently bought here. I go outside and get in my car pulling off.

Short lil update. Its finna get real fuckin spicy in this bitch. I LOVE YOU MWAHHHHHH <3