Chapter Four

I'm tryna switch it up for this chapter and let y'all see sumn new from his point of view... shit might get a lil confusing but just keep up it ain that damn hard.
Jahseh's POV

We were performing today at some college. Ill always be a jitt from Florida but I decided to move to Atlanta to just get away from my past. I still love Broward but too much shit has happened there for me to be happy there.

Me and Stoke decided to go to some mall. I think the shit was called Lennox. I heard the shit was ghetto. But im not scared to fight or stab a nigga. I just needed to look good cuz apparently we performing at a school full of niggas but it's a all girls school right across the street and they always slide to shit.

Im not looking for love but Im tryna get my dagger wet. Ski fat ass went to the food court to get something to eat while I finished getting some shit to wear tonight. I met him in the food court where he was smashing two burgers from Shake Shack. "Fat ass nigga" I said placing my bags on the table sitting down.

I felt someone staring hard asf and it was finna piss me off. I turned around and saw a familiar face. It was the girl from that party we went to on Saturday. She was fine as fuck. Brown skin and hair down her back. She had some big ass titties and a semi fat ass. I'd hit.

Shawty kept staring at me and apart of me wanted to say something but I just stared back with my normal blank as expression.

Some fans came up asking for pictures and shit. I love my fans they are my family. Na fuck that ion like calling them family. They my lil cult.

I saw the girls eyes follow and watch the way I interacted with the girls who came up to me. I finished up signing autographs and taking pictures. Me and Ski sat back down while ski stole some of the fries from off my plate.

"Steal my food again ima shank yo ass fat nigga" I said looking at him as he shoved the fries in his mouth.

"You know her or sumn she keep looking over here." Ski said mentioning to the girl who I basically had a stare down with earlier

"Na that's girl the girl who was dancing on the table at the party we was at." I said shrugging my shoulders and glancing back over at her. She was laughing with her friend. She was naturally pretty with a nice ass smile.

We made small talk about the show tonight. "You talked to Geneva since we been down here" ski asked. "Nigga fuck no that bitch ruined my life. She's dead to me now." I said getting slightly irritated at the sound of her name.

I loved that girl with my whole heart. She filled a void that I thought could never be filled. I would have given her the world if she asked for it. She got jumped at some party and they beat her ass bad. Then she had the fucking audacity to sit and try to blame that shit on me. I was locked up for some shit I never did. I was already broken but in that moment the last bit of hope I had for myself disappeared. "JAH!" Ski yelled snapping my attention back over to him. "Fuck is you thinking bout nigga" he asked looking at me. "Putting my thumb in your butt daddy" I said wiggling my eyebrows at him.

"You gay ass bitch" he said laughing.

Me and Ski been friends for a long ass time. We met back in jail when we was lil jitt's. We started making music n shit. We been brothers ever since then. I thought about the rest of members only that's gang fr they all coming down here soon and I know shit is about to be a movie when they do.

Eventually me and Ski left the mall going back to the condo. When we got there Sora overgrown ass was jumping all on me. Cat was laying on the my fucking counters. "YO CAT GET YA ASS DOWN BEFORE I BEAT YO ASS" I yelled. Cat meowed before hopping off the counter. "Bad ass fucking animals." I mumble to myself.

We ain have to be to the event till like six and it was only three. I sat down on the couch and turned the game on. I was beating Stokeley ass at mortal combat. "YEA LIL PWUSSY ASS NIGGA" I yell as he dies in the game. "Damn Jah Im bout hungry asf" Stokeley said. Mind yall we just fucking ate at the mall and he had three burgers and managed to finish my food too. I rolled my eyes getting up off the couch. I walked back to my room yelling telling him that we can stop and get food on the way to the event.

Once I was in my room I sat down at my desk opening my journal. I wrote everything in here. Every thought I had, every thought about how I wanted to die more than I wanted to live, my depression, how even though I was in a room with thousands of people I still felt alone more often than not.

The lights in my room were red. It was my favorite color. It was 4 so I decided to take a shower and start to get ready.

Once I got out the shower I threw on some black jeans, some red and black Jordan's and a revenge hoodie. I put half of my locs up into a pony tail leaving the other side down. By the time I was done getting ready it was 5:15. Ski fat ass was sitting on the couch with a green durag and was eating some chips from out the kitchen.

I gave him a stale face before asking him if he was ready to go. He said yea and with that we left the crib. I got in my car with Ski in the passenger seat lighting a blunt. I only smoke cigarettes since im on parole. Eventually we got to this campus. I parked my car and we hopped out walking over to where we needed to go.

"The fuck is a morehouse" I mutter to myself while walking. This should be interesting