Chapter 13

HEHEHEHEHEHE ITS BLACK HISTORY MONTH.  TURN UP YOUNG NIGGAS AND NIGGETTES. IF YOU WHITE TREAT  YO BLACK FRIENDS LIKE ROYALTY.  Anywho enjoy this chapter shits about to go off. DONT PLAY THE SONG AT THE TOP UNTIL I TELL YOU TOO!

Nychole's POV:

"Yea okay X. Fuck you" I say slamming his door and walking back downstairs to the kitchen. This nigga had me fucked up. I have an attitude because you are playing with my fucking emotions. Then that bitch in the store had me fucked up. "I shoulda swung on her ass" I mumbled thinking no one can hear me.

"Who ass was you finna beat now?" Brielle asks me leaning on the table stealing meat out the pot. I pop her hand and she drops the food. "Some random ass bitch in the store telling me to stay away from her nigga" I say rolling my eyes at the thought and moving the pot out of Brielle's reach. "Bitch huh? You single and you don't even associate with niggas..." She says folding her arms across her chest. "That's what the fuck I'm saying!" I yell trying to reach for the plates in the cabinet. An arm reaches up and hands them to me. I look to see X with his jaw clenched. "Thank you" I say taking the plates out of his hands. Although he pissed me off that was no reason to be a bitch He sulks off to the living room with everyone else.  "Oh hell na this nigga ain even say your welcome"  I chuckle to myself. I was nothing but polite so now I'm finna be a bitch right back. Wrong idea. Wrong bitch.

Alright. That's enough. Im sick of his lil funky ass attitude. Don't help me if you gon have an issue with doing it the fuck. I put my hair into a curly puff in the back of my head and push the hoodie sleeves up before walking out to the living

"Oh shit" Brielle says following closely behind me.

Omniscient POV:

Nychole walks into the living room looking like she was finna beat someone's ass. She walks over to the tv that Stoke and Jah were playing the game on and she unplugs that shit throwing the cord on the ground.

The laughter and yelling that once filled the ceased. It was as quiet as a morgue in the room. Nychole crosses her arms glaring at everyone in the room.

"I DON'T KNOW WHY EVERYONE THINKS ITS FUNNY TO FUCKIN PLAY WITH ME TODAY BUT, WE ALL KNOW I DON'T DO DISRESPECT WHEN I AIN DO SHIT TO YOU." She yells her leg beginning to rapidly tap the ground with anger. Her eyes were already a very dark chocolate brown but the warmth that they usually contain had disappeared. Her eyes were now a very dark black.

Jahseh was growing rapidly impatient with her yelling and attitude which only fed into his anger.

Jada and Brielle were aware of Nychole's "Alter ego" as she would like to call it that only comes out when she is angered. They both looked at each other knowing that there was nothing that could be done because of the color of her eyes.

Jada sipped on the juice that was in her cup pulling her legs up to her chest and sitting back. She was prepared for the show that was sure to ensue. Brielles eyes widened as she backed up from the scene.

She gently chuckled at how crazy her best friend was. That was one of the things that Brielle loved about Nychole. She would always be ten toes and if a bitch was stepping she was gon step too.

"I don't know if Im just faded as hell but I'm confused." Ski said

Nychole cut her eyes to him then trailed down to the snacks that he was eating.

"ASK YA FUCKING "VRO" WHY HE GOT AN ATTITUDE. HE ACTING LIKE A BITCH BRO. THEN THIS RANDOM BITCH IN THE STORE WANNA BUMP INTO ME TELLING ME TO STAY AWAY FROM HER NIGGA LIKE I WONT DOG WALK HER ASS. IM NOT EVEN CLAIMING NO NIGGA!" Nychole yells adding quotation marks around the word vro. She begins to laugh thinking about the bitch from the store.