Chapter Three

short chapter sorry. Sorta a filler so I can get into the tea next chapter :)
After what felt like a week of classes it was finally Wednesday. I woke up feeling something in the air. I knew today was going to be special. I woke Brielle up because knowing her she wasn't going to get up if she didn't have to.

Campus was a smooth 10 minutes from our apartment but that Atlanta Traffic is down right irritating. It was only 9:50 but I had class at 11. I decided to go do my morning routine. I threw on something casual because I had my biology lab today. I threw on some spelman sweats and a plain fitted crop top. I knew my professor would say something because my skin was out. I grabbed a black sweatshirt and me and willow got in the car.

We stopped to grab something to eat. After getting our chic-fil-la we ordered I turned the music up all the way. Brielle sighed and put her seat belt on already knowing im finna drive like I have no care in the world. I giggle and start rapping Z4L by Smino.

"WEAR MY CLOTHES TOO BAGGY LIKE IM TRYNA HIDE A ZIP. NOW BABY IM TOO FUCKING GROWN TO TEACH YOU HOW TO RIDE A DICK." I yell swerving through traffic. I pull into the parking garage and Brielle says "OH SHIT!" I turn and look at her because why tf are we yelling. "It's hump Wednesday" she says wiggling her eyebrows.

See now it was my turn to yell oh shit. I get hype and do a lil dance before realizing that we gotta get to class because its 10:50. As we walk to the building, I point out the patch of grass that is permanently dead from the time me and Brielle got black out drunk and threw up outside my freshman year dorm. We laugh to the point our sides hurt because it was some random Wednesday and we were FUCKED UP.

I hug her good bye and tell her we can go meet up for lunch in the little restaurants on campus before we head back home. She nods her head saying okay before she makes her way to class.

"To freedom" I murmur after finally getting out of my Biology lab. There is no reason that class is three hours long. I make my way to the restaurants thinking about how Twisted Taco twist the fuck outta my stomach. I decide to just get in the long ass Starbucks line.

The girls behind me were talking about how amazing this weeks Hump should be at morehouse. Brielle comes beside me. "Who said you could cut me nigger?" I say jokingly making us go into a battle of racial slurs. "Shut the up you black tar baby" I laugh because Brielle is mixed and I thought it was absolutely funny coming from her.

We sit at the table as I munch on my cheese stick while sipping on my chai tea latte. Brielle got a pink drink. "Them shits are nasty as fuck" I say as she slurps on the drink. "Nychole please shut up" she says making me stale face her before laughing.

"Aye twin I don't have nun to wear for hump" I say looking down at my outfit. "Me either. I think I wanna look girly today." I laughed because Brielle typically wears tomboy clothes and dresses like a stud. I love when she dresses up and lets me do her makeup and stuff.

"You wanna go to Lennox?" Brielle asks me tilting her head to the side. "Hell yea! And I just got paid" I say flipping my hair over my shoulder. I decided to cut all my hair off before we got to college last year and now its at this awkward length so yall know I had to get that 30 inch buss down.

Once we were done with our classes for the day we made our way to Lennox mall. Yes this mall was bout ghetto as hell and got shot up damn near every week but it didn't bother me too much. If you mind your business and don't go fucking with random ass people you will be alright.

After a generous amount of shopping and us blowing a bag in the mall we decided to stop and go eat something. When we walk into the food court I nudge her shoulder pointing over to the boy in the corner munching on some shake shack.

"DAMNNNNN HE FUCKING THAT SHIT UP" Brielle yells causing the boy to look up from the two burgers he had in his hands. My jaw drops before I start hysterically laughing. I was hunched over from laughter as I felt the boys eyes still on me. When I look back up I noticed he looked familiar. He was the boy that had a durag on at the club. He looks at me and has a slight grin before taking a huge bite out of one of the burgers before washing it down with a milk shake. I skip away to Brielle so I can order my food.

We sit at a table not too far from durag boy. His little friend with locs comes and sits across from him dropping his bags of clothes and shoes on the table. I guess he felt me staring at the side of his face because he turned looking at me with that same stale face.

I knit my eyebrows together tilting my head to the side still staring. Then like 7 girls walked up to him asking for pictures and gushing over this boy. I watched the interaction curiously as he smiled taking pictures with them. Durag boy got in some of the pictures too.

Im not even gon sit here and front. This boy was fine. He's a lil short but aye Im a 5'5 stallion. He was a couple inches taller than me. I remember when he was performing. His body was nice. He was skinny but he was built. I got a weak spot for locs and tattoos. He was right up my ally. If I want him ima have him. I wasn't in no position to slide though so ill let it be.

Brielle and I made small talk until we were done eating. Shortly After we left.

Once we got home it was time for the real hoetivities.... I mean festivities to start.