Chapter 19

Jah's POV:

I sat in the cell with my head in my hands. I cant believe she did this shit. All because I wouldn't get back with her... I gotta prove my innocence some how. My mind drifted to Nychole. She looked so hurt and confused when I was getting arrested. Its too much happening in one day. She thinks I don't know but I see her behavior. Mentally something is wrong and I have no idea what it is. I have my own problems but something about this girl is different. She fixes them. I don't hear the voices when I'm with her. I don't feel pain when I'm with her. She makes me better. I just want to make sure she's okay.

"Aye Vro! I been in here before lemme get my call." I called to the fat ass police officer that was passing by the cell. He scoffed and looked at me. "You beat women you don't get shit." He says laughing and walking away. I roll my eyes knowing my rights and knowing I never put hands on that woman. I would never even do that shit. I used to watch my mom get beat on and I still remember stabbing a nigga cuz he was on my momma. I sit down in the cell and begin thinking about Nychole again. The scars on her arms. She was so beautiful but I have no idea what happened to her. "Who broke her so bad that she hurt herself" I mumble to myself tugging on the ends of my dreads.

Nychole' s Pov:

I sat down in the interrogation room irritated as hell. The system is so fucked up and I just hate police in general. (AUTHORS NOTE BLACK LIVES WILL ALWAYS FAWKIN MATTER. FUCK THEM RACIST ASS POLICE AND THE SYSTEM NEEDS TO BE CHANGED IMMEDIATELY!) "fuck 12" I say smiling and sticking my middle finger up at the camera that was in the corner. I slouch down in my chair with my leg rapidly shaking. My anxiety was through the roof and I was honestly just ready to get my man and go home. Some fat white man walks in with a smile on his face. "Nychole is it? I cant believe a beautiful woman like you would support a woman beater." He says stretching his hand out with a smirk on his face. "He never put hands on that girl. She's weird and delusional." I say glaring at him and rolling my eyes at his lil stank ass hands. He drops his hand and slides a Manila folder in front of me. "Are you sure cuz this look like she got her ass beat by someone." I open the folder and chuckle at the pictures. "Yea he ain't do this and I know he didn't" I say closing the folder and sliding it back over to the detective.

"How do you know she is lying. You are probably just trying to protect that scumbag boyfriend of yours." The officer said. I felt my eyes twitch knowing that he was finna make me snap his fucking neck. I took a deep breath in and stretched before I began explaining.

"The bitch is crazy and delusional

"The bitch is crazy and delusional. This isn't her first time accusing Jah of some dumb shit like this. But the last time that she made these allegations she claimed to be pregnant. NEWS FUCKING FLASH she wasn't pregnant and he didn't beat her ass. She got jumped. As for this time, I know he didn't do it. She walked up to me in the store telling me to stay away from her man. Mind you I didn't even know who the hoe was so I was just confused. When I got back to the house I started cooking dinner for everyone then someone knocked on the door. When I opened it her ass was standing there. Jah only said her name. Then after that she started threatening me. Since I was on MY property... I beat her ass. Wanna see the video? I say casually smirking.

I pull out my phone and show the officer the video laughing at the way she could land hits on me. "Ma'am you do know this is assault right?" I chucked at the officer letting my eyes take on their dark purple and gold hue. "She shouldn't have tried to attack me in my own home. Now can you go get Jahseh so we can leave you and the rest of the piggies in this stank ass police station" I say waving a hand in front of my face. In my defense the nigga breath was funky as hell. "Breath smelling like coffee and ten pound of bounds that ass" I mumble under my breath while kicking my feet up on the table. The white man glared at me and I stared right back. I couldn't show fear. He will be released shortly. Please follow me. I stood up and walked behind him with a smirk. "Free my man till its backwards" I say casually making an X with my arms the way the rest of his fans do. Yes I am a fan now. I've been indoctrinated into the cult. The officer scoffs and walks away doing what I am assuming is freeing Jah.

Jah's POV:

Some fat white bitch came to my cell. "AYE GET UP YOU LEAVING" he yelled at me. "GAH DAMN THIS NIGGA BREATH STANK. SMELLING LIKE COFFEE AND ASS VRO" I think to myself while standing up. "I posted bail?" I asked the officer following behind him. "No your case has been dropped. Would you like to press charges against Geneva Ayala for false accusations?" He asked me. "Huh?" I said stopping in my tracks. "That little girlfriend of yours got you out. She showed me evidence that you did not hit her and that it was in fact her." He says casually shrugging his shoulders. "I'd like to press charges." I say quickly nodding my head. This was the only way that I knew I could get her out of my life seriously.

When I was walking out after being released I see a huge group of people standing outside. I knew Nychole from the way she stood with her ankles crossed. I stood there staring at her beauty. My brain drifted off to the fact that she was genuinely worried and very quickly did everything in her power to protect me. On top of that she put herself in harms way by telling them she beat Geneva's ass just to make sure I was straight. My heart fluttered in my chest just thinking about how much she cared for me. I guess she felt me staring because her head whipped around and she stared at me. The biggest smile spread across her face.

Nychole's POV

I felt a familiar gaze on the back of my head which made me snap around. I saw jah and I began to smile. I ran up to him jumping on him wrapping my legs around his waist. I placed we sloppy kisses all over his face. He spun me around smiling. "Thank you Nychole. I love you." He said with a genuine look in his eyes. "I love you more than you will ever know" I say back smiling. "There are some people here to surprise you baby" I said Cheesing even harder. "What?" He said back. I hopped off and walked away to the group of people.

Jah's POV

I looked up to see..... THE REST OF FUCKING MEMBERS ONLY. "OH SHIT VRO" I said running over to them. I shook up with coolie, trunks, ming, tank, and stoke. I gave my mom a tight hug and I kissed Nychole on her forehead. This day started off so poorly but Its ending so perfectly. Brielle and jada smiled at me and looked at nychole which made them smile even harder. Nychole was glowing. She seemed so happy when I looked her in the eyes to kiss her I noticed they were the color of honey. I brushed it off and connected my lips with her. "AH Jahseh Mi no wan see dat." I heard my mother say in patois. I smiled and pulled her into a hug. "You got a good one here boy. Keep her." She said making me smile. My momma don't like nun of them hoes I be bringing around but nychole is different.