Chapter 24

Jahseh's pov

I pull back up to the girls apartment. I haven't been back to my own house in lord knows how long. Nychole cleared out a space in her closet and some drawers so I can always have my own clothes when I'm here. She always does the smallest most thoughtful things which I love and appreciate. I see her curled up napping with sora. Cat's ass was probably in some damn corner or with Brielle. Nychole was loves cat but she is allergic. She be wearing gloves and taking allergy medicine just to play with her.

I strip off my outdoor clothes knowing the last time I even dared get in her bed with outside clothes on she beat my ass with a pillow. Who knew niggas had such strict rules regarding their beds. I slid into the bed next to her gently kissing her neck.

She mumbles something in her sleep before letting out a gentle snore. As much as I planned on fucking her guts up when I got home I wasn't going to interrupt the peaceful sleep that she was experiencing. I gently stroke her head even tho she had her bonnet on. She curled in to my chest. Her body almost instantly relaxed as if she knew that I was there again. I smiled and fell asleep along side her.

Nychole's pov:

I wake up to something wet constantly dripping on my face. I groan and open my eyes to a drooling Jahseh laying on top of me. "Oh hell naw" I say seeing the long like of drool that was hanging from his mouth. He is such a big baby every time we woke up I always manage to find him clinging on to me in some way. I push his big body ass off of me. Jah might not be the tallest or the biggest but he is heavy. I got up walking into my bathroom that's connected to my room. I lucked out with the master bathroom in our apartment. I walked in to wash my face. Our flight for vacation leaves early as fuck in the morning so this was really just a lazy day for everyone. Jahseh walks in the bathroom standing behind me while grabbing his matching toothbrush that he kept here and brushing his teeth too.

I spin around sitting on the counter to face him. He spits his tooth paste out continuing to finish his oral hygiene  while I absent-mindedly trace the tattoos on his arms, tummy and chest. Once he was done he kissed my forehead. "Well hello my sleeping beauty" he says wrapping my legs around his waist. "Good morrow my drooling king" I say kissing his lips.

The thoughts of earlier today popped into my head as I kissed him making my cheeks tingle as I put my head down. I took my bonnet off while stretching my neck. "Who told you to stop kissing me?" Jahseh says grabbing my jaw making me look at him. I laugh to myself knowing that this niggas in in for a rude ass awakening. Jahseh has never gotten the bratty submissive side of me. Most of the time he has enough power to make me just melt into him. I was feeling spicy today so I decided to just be a brat. I look at him raising a freshly waxed eyebrow.

"Just a heads up I do what I want. If I don't feel like kissing you im not gonna kiss you" I say hopping off the corner moving around him and patting his chest. The nervousness and excitement jumped in my stomach as I walk back in to my room sitting on the edge of my bed. I suppress a smile as I text the group chat. "OUUUUUUWEEEEEEE THIS NIGGA FINNA FUCK MY SHIT UP YALLLLLL". He walks out the bathroom with this confused ass look on his face. I had to mentally keep telling myself to calm down so my eyes didn't shift colors. I continue to tell the girls the plan in the groupchat when a shadow fell over me. I look up to see him standing over me with that same expression. OH MY HEAVENS THIS MAN IS FINE. I swallow "Can I help you Jahseh?" I say masking the fear in my voice. "vro who the fuck do you keep talking to like that." He says taking my phone out my hand and setting it on the dresser.

Little does this nigga know this is far from over. He shouldn't have left me all horny and flustered earlier.

I look around the room, "I must be talking to you cuz it aint no one else in here" I say casually shrugging my shoulders and getting up. I walk into the living room and see all my homegirls sitting out there. I stick my tongue out letting them know the plan was in motion. I turn on the speaker and say who want a lap dance. I start giving Kire a lap dance making eye contact with jahseh. He raises and eyebrow and presses his lips in a line. I give him the same look back while continuing to throw ass. AND TRUST IT WAS BEING CAUGHT. Once everyone started hyping up I moved on to Brielle. Dancing to wine pon you I wine my waist while still looking at Jah. I seductively lick my lips as I turn and kiss Brielle. "OMG YALL LETS PREGAME FOR VACATION" I say after breaking off the kiss with Brielle.

"HELL YEAAAAAAAA" Ski says pulling a bottle of Hennessy out of nowhere. I jump up clapping my hands. I quickly run to my room grabbing some of my pre-rolls from my special stash. Some of these are going in my bag for vacation. I also have a special stash of liquor for when I have people over for kick backs. I get all the stuff to make us some drinks I decided to make us some blue Hawaiian slushies.

I come out kitchen with a tray of slushies and setting them down on the dining room table. I walk over to Jah and sit on his lap kissing his neck with a soft nibble. I hand him one of the drinks in my hand. "Is it good babe?" I ask shifting in his lap making him put a firm grip on my waist. "Anything from you is good" he says kissing me pulling away biting my lip. I feel a heart beat start to form is my core. The thumping getting progressively harder. "I feel you. I know you want to be all bratty. Just know you're on strike two. Depending on how badly you wanna be punished you are more than welcome than to continue to get strikes. But remember daddy will punish you" I hear in my mind as Jahseh communicated telepathically while his hands mindlessly roamed my back and thighs. I shift on to him again grinding on him. I low grunt that only I could hear escaped his lips as he gently and discreetly guided my hips.

"Oh fucking shit bitches, LETS PLAY OUR FUCKING BOARD GAME" Kire says. "OH HELL YES" I get up ready to go get the special game from my closest. Jahseh quickly grabbed the blanket putting it over his lap which made me laugh. "What fucking board game" coolie asks looking confused as fuck. "This one time Kire came down for homecoming. We decided to make a fucking board game filled with dumb shit. By the time the game is done everyone is fucked up." I say shrugging my shoulder. "uhm are y'all sure we wanna play this shit. Last time which shall never be spoken of again was insane." Brielle says laughing. My eyes go wide as recount the numerous stories from that night. "Naw I definitely want to play now. Y'all got memories that can never be spoken of again and shit?" Stoke says putting his hat on his head over his Durag. "Why don't we call up the rest of members only and play this shit at your house?" I ask Jahseh knowing that shit would really be crazy if we played this in my lil ass apartment. "Ight bet everyone pack your shit cuz we leave tomorrow at 11." He says getting up off of the couch.

I headed to my room trying to reach the board at the top of my closet. I feel jahseh's warmth as he reaches up from behind me and grabs the box's that I couldn't. "Thank you babe" I say taking the box from his hands and setting it on my bed before beginning to strip so I could take a shower before we leave. "AHHHHHHHHH BOOBIES" Jah yells covering his eyes. I laugh at his childish behavior while walking to the bathroom. I stand waiting for the shower to heat up with my robe untied. Honestly I wanted to tease Jah for a little bit longer.

I sit on the countertop watching him stand staring at me in the door way. He eventually pushes himself off the door way walking into the bathroom. "Since you wanted to act up. Ill challenge you. I will not touch you until our first night of vacation. You're behavior determines how I fuck you. Remember you are on strike two" he says lifting my chin so my eyes meet his. I nod my head yes feeling submissive from his touch. He kisses my lips and gets in the shower holding out his hand for me to join him.

The shower felt like an eternity as we washed each other. I kept trying to escalate the shower cuz I've been horny all day. "Daddyyyyyyyy can you pleaseeeeee touch me" I whine becoming frustrated. "Nope" he says popping the P. I let out a groan in displeasure before getting out the shower and grabbing my robe. NIGGA IF HE DON'T PLAY WITH THIS PUSSY I WILL. I walk into my room grabbing some of my favorite toys and flopping on the bed soaking wet. I began to pleasure myself while Jah was still in the shower. I feel the knot form in my stomach. Just as soon as I felt it form it unraveled. I collapse into the sheets panting. I smile feeling a release from the pent up tension today. "That's another strike beautiful. I never gave you permission to cum" I hear his voice in my head. "DAMN ITTTTTTTTTTTTT" I cry out stomping my feet. I hear him chuckle as the water continues to run. I hop back in the shower to freshen up. "Im getting out now. I smell you and its making me want to devour you whole right now." He says stepping out the shower and grabbing his towel. He walked out the bathroom without another word.

OUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEE she acting out fr. How y'all think this trip is going to go? WHAT IS FINNA HAPPEN WITH THIS  BOARD GAME.... STAY TUNED LOVE YA KISSES MWAH GO EAT SOME FOOD AND DRINK SOME WATER BITCH!