Chapter 18

IM BACK YALL. Uhm idk i be depressed n shit. YALL IM A BIO MAJOR IN COLLEGE THE WORK BE TEWWWWW MUCH. Anywho enjoy.
Nychole' s POV:

The car ride home was silent. Nothing but smoke filled the air as we passed the blunt back and forth. I sat in the front seat and Jah's hand rested on my thigh. I smiled gently at the sight. Brielle seemed to be okay which made me happy. Im just glad that this didn't destroy her. Only time will truly tell how this will impact her though. I sigh and lean my head on the window as I look at the cars and trees that were passing us by.

SKIPPING THE REST OF THE CAR RIDE

We pull up to the house and there are a bunch of police cars around the house. I tense up at the sight simply because it's a car full of high ass niggas. Also police just tend to make me anxious in general. I quickly spray some perfume on everyone in the car that could get rid of the smell of weed. Jah pulls into his drive way and gets out the car. I quickly follow behind him. I love him too much to loose him to police brutality.

"Jahseh Onfroy?" The officer asks with his hand resting on his gun. "That's me" Jah says stepping in front of me with his eyes focused on the gun. The police officer quickly walks up to him and puts his hands behind his back. "You are under arrest for the assault of Geneva Ayala. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to have and attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you by the court." The office says placing cuffs on his wrist.

"WAIT WHAT IS GOING ON?!" with tears spilling out my eyes. "Baby everything will be okay. This will all be over soon." He says kissing me on the cheek and getting in the back of the police car. "Bro what the fuck" ski says running his hands over his face.

We all quickly pile back into the car and follow behind the police car. The entire ride is silent as I drive. Im sure the only thing you could hear was an occasional sniffle. Tears clouded my vision as I drove down the road.

Although we had only known each other for a short period of time, when I love, I love hard and I refuse to loose someone I love to the system. We pull into the parking lot and I sit there in shock. I couldn't move. My body was paralyzed with fear.

I felt the anxiety begin to creep into my mind. "He's gone. You aren't getting him back. He doesn't even care about you. We told you not to fall in love dumbass." The words spin in my head as I sit there. I feel a hand grab my arm which snaps me out of my thoughts. I look at willow and she wipes the tears from my eyes. "Jah is strong everything is going to be okay. Come on so we can see what is going on." She says gently rubbing my shoulder.

I let out a shuddering breath and get out the car. I look up and there is a brownskin woman quickly approaching us. She looked so young. Gosh she was pretty. She walks up and pulls stoke into a big hug. I tilt my head at their interaction as it seems they know each other.

"Let's go get my baby" she says walking ahead of us into the jail. Jada, Brielle, and I all look at each other confused as fuck. I nudge Ski and whisper "Who the hell is she?" "OH SHIT" He exclaims looking between us and the woman.

"AYE CLEO HOLLON" he says making the woman quickly spin on her feet to face us. My jaw drops as I remember our little chat about each others tattoos. "JAH AIN TELL ME HIS MOMMA A BADDIE" I say amazed. She lets out a chuckle and walks up to me almost inspecting me. I feel myself shrink in my skin suddenly feeling insecure as I was meeting my boyfriends mom for the first time without him. "Uhm hi... Im Nychole. I am a close friend of Jah's" I say extending my hand out to shake hers. She looks at it and rolls her eyes before pulling me into a hug. I eventually melted into the hug. "Mhm I like you. Call me mama Cleo" she says flashing a smile at me before turning and walking away.

I follow behind her into the jail. We walk inside talking to the lady trying to get Jah out. "Bro he hasn't even been around her irritating ass" I say crossing my arms across my chest. "Who are you?" The lady at the desk says. "His girlfriend" I say stale facing the lady. Cleo smirks at me and continues to watch the interaction. "You date a woman beater? Are you being abused at home?" She asks me with a slight smirk on her face. I turn around feeling raven wanting to come out.

"Pardon my French mama cleo but this ogre built bitch got one more time to say some slick shit and I'm beating her ass." I say to everyone before turning back around to face her. "Not the time or place for you raven" Brielle says with pleading eyes. "You need me to take over and talk to her?" Cleo asks placing a comforting hand on my shoulder. I shake my head no and turn back around to face the lady. She looks up at my eyes which I'm sure were pitch black now with hints of gold peaking out from how angry I am. Her face turns to one of utter fear. "Let me speak to a detective. NOW!" I say which makes her scramble out her chair and find a detective.

Why do people like to play wit Nychole??? I wish I could tell you. Well technically I could because im writing the book. Man i dont fawkin know cuz i can i guess. Antyways did yall enjoy this chapter? How yall feel about her meeting mama Cleo? Yall think Jah getting locked up fr? Idk keep reading to find out.