Chapter 15

Nychole Pov:

"So uhm... are you gonna explain what just happened?" Ski says beginning to cut his steak popping a piece in his mouth.

I sigh as the eyes that lined the table. I noticed Casey looked terrified of me. I gently place my knife and fork down on the table. I look up tucking a stray curl that escaped my ponytail behind my hair. "I have really severe anger issues. When I was younger I was abused and that led to years of pent up anger. Now whenever I get too irritated, I snap. I call her raven. She comes out and she has no remorse for anything she did. I try my best everyday to keep her tucked into the corners of my life." I say blankly staring at the people surrounding me at the table.

"Aye I gotta keep you around. You finna beat all these hoes asses when they play with me sissy. " Stoke says munching on a potato.

I chuckle at his childish behavior. Stokeley has very quickly turned into someone who is like a big brother too me and I loved him for it.

"So you weren't playing when I asked about dating Brielle and you said all that..." Casey says looking concerned.

"Absolutely not" I say cheesing at her. She silently turns her head nodding and silently eating. I could feel X burning a hole in my head with his eyes. This nigga and his staring was going to be the death of me.

Jada and Brielle already knew about this so I wasn't expecting a response from them. However, Jah, I mean X, was the last person who needed to response. "Would you like to respond or just stare at me like I am fucking insane and I have devil horns coming out of my head" I say not taking my attention off of the piece of food I was cutting on my plate.

"I cant say too much. I have an alter ego named X. That nigga be beating ass" he says not breaking his stare. "ON GAWD" ski yells in agreement.

I slightly chuckle continuing to push the food around on my plate. I had lost my appetite some time ago and I was just emotionally and mentally drained. I excuse myself from the table and go out to the backyard where Sora brought me a ball. She was so cute I couldn't help but smile. I throw the ball before walking over to the pool. I pulled the pants on the sweat legs up and dipped my feet in the cool water. My feet swished around in the water before a pair of feet joined me.

I look to my right and Brielle is sitting there with her feet in the water as the sunlight bounces off of her glasses. I gently smile knowing her presence brings me comfort. I lean my head on her shoulder and she returns the gesture laying her head on mine and wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

"You okay?" She asks staring at the water. I nod my head yes and gently sigh. "It's okay not to be okay" she gently reminds me. "I just want to be loved the way I could love someone" I say making my legs create little ripples in the water. "What happened to your crush on Jah? I thought yall was feeling each other." She says casually. "I thought we were too until he said ew we look like a couple today." I murmur feeling that familiar pang of sadness in my chest. "Damn. Maybe he was just joking. I think maybe he still likes you or something" Brielle says trailing off. "Or he doesn't and he is just like every other man who has led me on" I giggling at the thought of someone actually loving me for me. "Na nychole don't think like that." She says squeezing me into a hug. I give her a hug back and relax a little bit more. I hear the back door slide open not even bothering to see who it was. I saw sora playing with her toy over in the corner. That dog was so precious.

I feel a presence standing behind me and Brielle which causes me to turn around. Brielle turns her head shortly after me which causes her to get up before giving me a hug and a kiss on my cheek and retreating into the house.

I turn back around looking into the water as Jah sits down next to me with his mouth set into a straight set line.

SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW. BUT AYE YALL BEEN GETTING HELLA UPDATES... MAYBE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I CONSISTENTLY TAKE MY PROZAC. I FEEL AMAZINGGGGGGGG. ANYWAYS YALL WHAT THE HELL IS GOINGGGGGGGG ONNNNN. COMMENT, VOTE, OR JUST READ I DONT CARE. JUST BE HERE. BE HAPPY. DRINK WATER, EAT FOOD, GET REST. I LOVE YOU MY BABIES. MWAH!!