Chapter 11

Nychole's POV:

I groaned as I hear snickering coming from somewhere in the room. I look down realizing I wasn't in my own bed. I attempted to move but I felt two strong arms wrap back around my waist pinning me back into my spot. Based on the way the muscular arms felt around I assumed I was somewhere cuddled up with Jah. I slightly blushed knowing that he was cuddling with me. I turned and I was finally able to face him. His face was adorable as the son gently casted shadows on his face.

"Jah get uppppp I gotta pee." I wined trying to escape his grasp. He grunted and kissed my face. "OOP!" I heard someone say from somewhere in the room. I turned my head and I see everyone standing in the door way giggling and laughing.

"Fuck yall bitch ass niggas and Brielle cracks ass laughing at" Jah says with his eyes still closed. I laughed at him because how did he know they were even there. "BITCH IM ONLY HALF WHITE" Brielle exclaimed rolling her eyes. "It's okay because I love my little mutt" Casey says kissing her cheek. I cut my eyes at her and let it go.

This time when I try to get up Jah lets me out of his grip. He looks at me with a puppy dog pout on his face. "Why you always tryna leave me lil girl?" He asks with his voice laced with sadness. "Boy ain no body leaving you. Unless you want me to piss in your bed." I say giving him the most stale face I could muster which eventually broke into a smile.

His face turned and he looked disgusted. "Na bro get yo pissy ass up" he said laughing at me. I shrug my shoulders laughing and walking off to the bathroom. I guess everyone fell asleep because it was obviously the next morning. After peeing I noticed my makeup was gone as I washed my hands.

I lean on the doorway of Jah's room as he is occupied as hell on his phone. I clear my throat which makes him gaze at me. "Can I take a shower?" I ask him walking over and plopping down on the edge of the bed. He nods his head yes in agreement before getting up. I stayed sat going through my phone when a towel smacks my head.

"Oh HELL no!" I yell getting up and jumping on Jah's back. "AH SHIT" he yelled as I started pulling his locs. The whole gang scrambles to the door watching us play fight. Im laughing hard asf and flicking everyone off. "WATERRRRRRRR" ski yells before starting to TAG TEAM MY ASS. "Mane what the fuck" Jada yells jumping in. At this point we are all just running around fighting. "I hate black people." Brielle says. "This is why black people cant have nice things" casey says in agreement "WE ALL SOME NIGGAS" I yell getting scooped up and threw on the bed. Jah hovers over me pinning my arms over my head.

My heart is booming in my fucking chest. He made me nervous as hell as I peered up at him. His brown orbs stared back at me. I slyly smile as he smirks back at me. He gets up and walks off as if that intimate moment never happened. I sit up catching my breath and trying to calm down.  I look over and Ski had jada over his shoulder and she was laughing demanding that she was put down.

I giggle at their childish behavior before going to the shower.

I turn on the shower and let it get all steamy while I wait for the water to heat up I play some music. 7/11 by Beyoncé starts to play. I get in the shower closing the glass door behind me dancing and singing to the music. I start throwing ass just vibing. I love this fuckin song. Then Tommorow 2 by Glorilla Starts playing starts playing. "THEY SAID THEY DON'T FUCK WIT ME BUT I CANT SAY THEY FUCK WIT ME" I yell dancing. I start washing my face and I couldn't see shit.

I rinse my face off just as cardi starts rapping. "RIDING WITH MY TWINNEM AND WE ALL LOOK GOOD ASF" I rap acting like a hard ass bitch. I hear someone laughing. I look over and see Jah standing there peeing... All I could do is stare at the nigga cuz wtf. "Like what you see" he asks not turning away from the toilet. It was in this very moment that I realized Im butt ass naked. I gasp at the fact that I got caught staring and the fact that this nigga could see my coochie. I cover up as much as my body with my hands before moving so he cant see me out the corner of his eye. "Niggas cant even wash they ass in peace" I say rolling my eyes and quickly finishing washing before I hop out the shower. He just sits there and looks at me shrugging his shoulders playing with his hair with one hand and tapping on his phone with the other.

Once I finally get out Seh is sitting on the counter swinging his legs playing a game on his phone. I slightly dry off wrapping my towel off and sighing.I gently hum a song and brushing my teeth with the toothpaste and toothbrush he gave me. I keep dancing to the music playing. "You just gon sit there?" I ask Jah once I finished brushing my teeth. He looked slightly irritated from what ever notification he just got. He just got up smacking his teeth before walking out and slamming the door behind him.

"What the fuck" I mutter to myself before walking out the bathroom. I let my hair out of my bonnet as it falls down my back. I clutch my towel around my body as I walk into his room. Luckily that shit was in his room and Ian have to walk no where naked. He sits on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands and his leg was shaking. I needed clothes but this nigga not finna cuss me out. I sit next to him silently and he didn't break his focus. I place my hand on his leg to stop it from bouncing. "You okay?" I ask him. He didn't reply so I gently take his head out of his hands and lay it on my chest stroking his hair. He relaxes into my chest playing with one of my curls

(BITCH I KNOW I SAID HER HAIR WAS STRAIGHT A COUPLE CHAPTERS AGO BUT JUST IMAGINE SHE TOOK HER WIG OFF AND SHE LET HER NATURAL HAIR OUT AND SHE GOT HANG TIME DAMN)

"Im okay" he murmurs still pulling the end of my hair. I nod my head in agreement. "Anything I can do to help?" I ask. He shakes his head no and sighs. "I moved here to escape the bullshit but this shit keeps finding me" he says moving looking up at me twirling my hair around his finger. I nod in an understanding way. "Can I uhm borrow some clothes?" I say looking at him. "OH SHIT! YEA" he says sitting up. He gives me some of his boxers a pair of sweat pants and a revenge hoodie.

His hoodie smelled just like him. "Turn around so I can get dressed" I say pointing at the corner. "Just saw you naked in the shower" He says crossing his arms. "Boy that wasn't my choice" I say with my southern accent popping out. "You sound country as hell" He says turning around to face the corner. I laugh and quickly get dressed. "Okay you can turn around now" I say pulling my hair out and putting the hood one. "I LOOK FINE ASF" I say dancing in his full body mirror. He rolls his eyes and comes and hugs me from behind. He nestles up and lays his head on my shoulder. I take a bunch of pictures of us. "Ew vro we look like a couple" Jah say's laughing. I laugh and let out a puff of air I didn't realize I was holding. "I wish we were" I murmur under my breath before turning around and heading out of his room.

I walk down stairs and see everyone has left except for Stokeley. "Hi stokeley pokeley" I say sitting down on the couch. "Hi sissy" he says passing me the blunt he was smoking. I take a fat ass puff and sit back on the couch. "You good?" He asks looking at me. I nod my head and hit the blunt again. "Where is everyone at?" I say looking around the house. "They went back to the crib I think they coming over later." He says snatching the blunt out of my hands. "Type shit" I say going on my phone. I was scrolling through pictures of me and Jah and I wanted to smile.

I just turned my phone off and put it in my pocket before walking to the kitchen. "I ATE YO LEFT OVERS NIGGA" ski yelled from the living room. I sighed and went into the fridge looking for something to cook. That fridge was empty as FUCK. This is ridiculous I mumble to myself. I decided that I would cook for everyone tonight. I grabbed my keys and headed to the grocery store.

Why yall think Nychole was acting like that??? Was she bugging. Why yall think pissed Jah off??? Shit is about to get real wicked in these next chapters so stay tuned. BYE LOVE BUGS. BE SAFE EAT FOOD DRINK WATER<3 LOVE YOU LOTS MWAH