Chapter 20

Nychole' s POV:

"You are growing stronger. You must control yourself." The voice says in my head. The voice is so unfamiliar but familiar at the same time. I have been hearing the voice since I was 13. That's when it all started. I gained strength, fast reflexes, basically super powers. I briefly glance at the rear view mirror to see my eyes are still a honey color. I close my eyes and suck in a deep breath. Trying to get them back to their dark brown color. I can have Jah finding out about this right now. He might not want to be with me anymore. I let out a sigh and fiddle with the black tourmaline that hangs around my neck. Jah grabs my hand and kisses my cheek. "Are you okay?" He asked looking at me with concern. I nod my head yes and smile at him. He makes me so happy. I wont loose him. I refuse to loose him.

We decided to all spend the night at my house instead. Mama Cleo had left after we got Jah out. It was hella niggas in the fucking car. Lemme not be rude. All of Jah and Ski's friends were in the car. Them niggas were loud asf but they was funny as hell so it didn't matter. When we pulled up to my house we walked into my apartment and I went to my room. Jah was right on my heels. "She is so beautiful. I love her apartment. Where is she going." I hear. I stop immediately and turn around to look at him. "Why you staring at a young nigga like that" he asks me laughing which causes me to turn back around. "She's so cute when she's confused" I hear again. I stand still and turn around to face him again. I walk around him and inspect him making him just look at me. "You can hear me." I hear in his voice while looking in his eyes. "Yes. You can hear me?" I ask back in my head. He nods his head yes.

My jaw drops. "BRO WE CAN TALK TELEPATHICALLY??" I practically yell in my head. "AYE SHAWTY STOP YELLING IN MY FUCKIN HEAD" he says back yelling in my head. We both chuckle. I go and get my sage while walking back into the living room. "Alright everyone line up for a cleanse." I say cheesing holding my sage and santo Paulo. Brielle and Jada got up while Jah held onto my waist with his head on my shoulder. Everyone else looks at me like I'm crazy. "The fuck yall looking at. Negative ass bitches this energy ain finna be in my apartment. We done been in a hospital, a jail, and some of fucking energy. Too much bad energy." I say lighting the sage and going to open the window. "You ain't tell us you was fucking a witch" The boy sitting on my couch says.... I think his name was chilly. "Im not a witch chilly." I say back waving the smoke on my body and taking cleansing breaths. Everyone busy out laughing. I stop what im doing and stale face them cuz it wasn't that fucking funny. "Baby his name is coolie." Jah says in my ear. Something about the way his lips moved near my ear drove me insane. I loved it "They ain't even fucked yet." Brielle says giggling harder. "Shut up fucking slut" I say embarrassed. I finish cleansing Jah, Brielle, jada, ski, coolie, trunks, and Tank. I let out a deep breath before smiling at everyone. "Aye that shit actually felt good!" trunks said smiling at me. I give him a tight lipped smile before lighting the various candles in the apartment.

"Here she go wit this spiritual ass shit. I mean I believe in it but damn." Brielle says walking out of the kitchen with a bottle of Taylor port. I side eye her and laugh. I walk into my kitchen and pull out the various things that I needed so that I can cook. My kitchen has a little island in it so I could see everyone else in the living room. My handsome ass boyfriend was sitting there playing kingdom hearts on the TV. I bite my lip looking at him. "You look so handsome baby" I say to him telepathically. His eyes snap to mine and are filled with lust. I bite my lip and continue to make the pasta. "Stop playing with me before I bend you over that counter." He says back making me gasp. "Yo you good?" Jada asks from her spot on Ski's lap. I nod my head yes and turn on the speakers in the house. Bad by Wale comes on and I yell "OH THIS MY SHIT". At this point I'm in the kitchen dancing and singing with the bowls of food. My door bell rings and I happily skip over to it. "BITCH NO FUCKING WAY" I squeal opening the door. "HEY DADDY" the girl in the door way says. It was my bestie since my sophomore year of high school. "Yo what are you doing here" I say smiling at her. "Me and my momma beefin again so im here in Atlanta for a lil bit." She says pulling me into a hug. I pull her into my house and introduce her to everyone. I notice coolie staring at her and smiling. I smirk at the sight and immediately begin to plan on how to get them together and getting Kire to stay down here. Kire quickly settles in with the group of people and makes her self feel at home. Im happy she feels safe here.

I sit on the kitchen Island after cleaning the kitchen and changing my clothes. I had on some brown bunny slippers and a grey fuzzy tank top and sweater set. Im sitting there on my phone taking pictures on instagram. Jah comes up behind me and starts kissing on my neck. I melt at the touch of his lips on my neck. "Babe take a picture with me so we can post it. I need every one to know that I got your fine ass." He says with his lips gently moving over my skin. We pose and take videos smiling together. I post them to my story and tagged him. He made a story and captioned it "My Love and heart in human form". I already has a good amount of followers from my YouTube and stuff but I had a bunch of new ones coming in from his post. I get a little anxious because what if they don't like me. I shake it off and sit there.

Me and Jah go sit in the living room with everyone else. Coolie and Kire were sitting there having some intense debate. Brielle and jada are making tik toks. Stoke and Ming were arguing about lord knows what. I smiled at everyone. I feel like these are my people. Jah steps in front of me and rests his hands on my waist. He pulls me close to him and grabs my ass and kisses me. " I love you" I say with his fore head resting on mine. "I love you more" he responds kissing my forehead. Something about the way he touches me makes me feel something special. I don't think it could ever be explained.

Yall Im not gonna lie im geeked right now. Im literally working on this shit mid sesh. It might not make sense. I still love you though.... THIS BITCH GOT SUPER POWERS???? HOW JAH KNOW HE COULD COMMUNICATE TELEPATHICALLY> THEY SHOULD FUCKKKKK. VOTE COMMENT SHARE. I LOVE YOU DRINK WATER SLEEP EAT FOOD BE GREAT. MWAH BYEEEEEEEEEE