Chapter 26

3416 words for the lovely niggas and niggettes reading this shit. ENJOY HOE

Nychole's POV:

By the time we got to Jah's house yesterday it was like 2 in the morning and our flight left at five. I already knew the only one who was punctual in this house was Brielle. So in hopes of being a good person and starting this vacation off on the right foot I was going to make sure everyone was good to go and that the trip started off on a good note.

I wake up from the restless night that I had before. I always get like this before trips. I get so excited that I cant sleep and I'm always so smiley and giggly on trips. I roll out of the bed sliding off my tank top and putting my stitch onesie back on. We all agreed to wear them to the airport.

I go do my morning routine before moving everyone's bags down to the front door. The driver was already here so he loaded them on to the bus that we were taking to the airport. He was coming with us on the trip so any time we had to go somewhere as a group we weren't struggling trying to get Ubers. I sauntered back into the house and went into the kitchen. I made a fruit salad, and my home made version of Chick-fil-A chicken biscuits.

I wrapped up individual bags of food for everyone. Before storing them in a bag that would keep the food hot. I go back into the room and I begin to freshen up my hair. We got a jam packed schedule as soon as we touchdown. I take my natural hair out of the bun that it was in. I put the front into some braids and I defined the curls in the back of my head out and ill take it out once we get to the hotel.

Brielle walks into my room asking where all the bags went. I told her that I already packed them up so everyone has time to sleep in. She nods her head before sleepily walking back into her room.

I did some very light makeup. Just some smoked out brown liner, mascara, and some lipgloss. Jah has fans and I have some of my own from YouTube. I already had an irrational fear of having an ugly ass picture go viral. Me being with Jah means that I really gotta be on my A game. His cult doesn't hold back with their opinions. Although I wasn't in real clothes at least the onesie was cute. I put on some jewelry including one of Jah's chains. I liked the way the diamond choker looked on me. I slid on some of my rings and of course all of my bracelets. I looked cute. The onesie made me look comfortable but well put together.

I walk back into his room and Jah was all spread out on the bed snoring. I crawl and sit so im straddling him while laying down on his chest. I snuggled my face into his neck before kissing all over his face so he can wake up. I see him trying to hold back a smile while pretending he was still sleeping. I kiss his lip biting it and pulling away before sliding off of him.

I go out the room to wake everyone up. Brielle was just sitting in her guest bedroom ready to go so I smiled at her before saying "in the cut with my twin we be wildin" while dancing. "CLASSY BITCH BUT YOU KNOW WE BE OUTSIDE WIT IT" She yells back dancing with me. I realized that I've been so wrapped up in my own world that I've neglected bestie time. 

While we had time and everyone was still sleeping. I went and grabbed a blunt from my personal vacation stash. It was gas and I knew we would be high as fuck. I walked back into her room plopping on her bed and lighting it. "BOOOOOO BITCH YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE SMOKING IN HERE. It's rude this isn't even my room." Brielle explains dramatically waving her arms around to get rid of the smoke. I sigh shaking my head and walking ito my room. "JAHHHHHSEHHHHHHHHHH" I yell walking into my room with Brielle on my heels.

"Hm?" He groans sleepily. I literally woke him up and this nigga went back to sleep. "Get upppppp me and bestie need a blunt and conversation I say poking his lips and nose. "Nigga I'm rolling over and going back to sleep y'all can smoke and talk while I sleep." He says ducking under the comforter. "Well we are in his room" I say shrugging my shoulders. I hit the blunt before passing it.