Chapter 22

Jahseh's POV

I wake up to Nychole's gentle snores and drool running down the side of her face. Her bonnet was hanging half way off her head and the hair that escaped was wildly laying around her face. Funnily enough I think this is the most beautiful she has ever been in my eyes. I smile and gently kiss her nose. Her nose gently wrinkled before she relaxed back into her snore. I took a picture of her and made it my lock screen.

I tried to sit up but she quickly wrapped her arms around me and rolled over on top of me continuing to sleep. "I love you stitchy poo" she murmurs. I laugh and wiggle from under her grasp. Brielle was layed out in her bed with the door wide open. I know jada lives next door and she was probably with Ski. I got a text from the rest of the guys letting me know that they went back to the hotel. That was dumb they coulda just stayed at my crib. Nychole's friend Kire was sitting with coolie in the living room. Well technically they were sleeping. I went into her kitchen and opened her fridge. "Damn her shit actually full" I say to myself laughing at the fact that she had to go grocery shopping at my house.

I began to make her breakfast. I was gonna make french toast but I remember her saying that she thinks that shit is nasty. "Who the fuck soaks bread in eggs and cinnamon and eats it" were her exact words when we all debated the best breakfast food. I made her waffles with fresh fruit and a mimosa with a blunt on the side.

I walk towards her room and hear her singing "spotless mind" by jhene Aiko. She stretched her legs out and rubbed her eyes as she layed in bed. "Good morning beautiful" I say kissing her forehead and setting the tray of food on her night stand. She thanks be and kisses my lips leaving me hungry for more. She smiles at me and I cant help but smile back. I had heart eyes for her real bad. "OMG BAEEEE YOU ROLLED A BLUNT FOR ME TOOOOO!" she exclaims jumping and kissing all over my face. I smile and say of course. I pick up the strawberries and begin feeding them to her. The way she licks the whipped cream off of them while looking at me was some sexy ass shit.

She kisses me and gently moans as my hands caress her body. She had a nigga on brick. Her hands run down my bare chest as she bites my lip pulling away from the kiss. I move the tray of food off of her lap and flip her so she is on my lap.

Our kiss deepened and her slowly turned into her green hue that happened when we were fucking. Before I got to involved I pulled away and decided to ask her about it. "Jahhhhhh" She whined pouting. "Hold on this is important" I say holding her hands in mine. "I know your eyes change color when you are angry but did they know they change color during sex. She shrugged her shoulders, "Ive never had sex this good so I doubt it has happened with any of my exes." "Tahahaha" I laugh at her response. "Your eyes turn a lighter brown/hazel when we fuck" she says kissing my lips. "You're eyes are always beautiful though" she says taking her hands and turning my head to inspect them.

"Yesterday when we had sex I felt something different. I felt stronger. Well weak in the knees but stronger" she says gently laughing. The sunlight bounced off her skin and she glowed in a way that I have never seen before. "Ong vro" I say nodding in agreement. She laughs and pushes me down onto the bed. Before attacking my neck and chest with her lips. I wanted to gain dominance but I was struggling the more she kissed me. I felt myself growing under her. She got up and rolled off of me before lighting the blunt and hitting it. I look at her utterly confused. She chuckles and ghost the smoke. She inhales again and I steal the smoke from out of her mouth while trying to kiss her again. She dodges my kiss and sits back. "You not gon fix what you caused?" I say looking at the tent that formed in my basketball pants. "Nope. That's what you get for laughing at me when I fell yesterday" she says ashing the blunt and passing it to me. I take the blunt and groan.

"Can yall fuck quieter. Yall was loud as fuck yesterday." Brielle says walking in the room. Nychole laughs and shrugs her shoulders. "My bad but you know why they call me young dagger dick now" I say smirking and kissing nychole. She looked at brielle and made a face. "Ima go get sumn to eat now yall want anything?" she asks quickly gathering the items to leave the room. "Naw we got all we need to eat right here" Nychole says licking her lips. "Uhm okay?" Brielle says before leaving the house.