Chapter Five

Yall- Ive been fucked up for the past two days because I got my wisdom teeth pulled. I still look like a fucking chimpmunk. But aye fuck it we ball. Ima be more consistent with updates but I also need more readers. I low key feel like im doing this for no reason bro. BUT IN THE SAME BREATH I LOVE WRITING AND I LOVE MY MANNNNN. So ima keep writing. Anywho this chapter is long as hell.

Nychole POV:

"NYCHOLE COME THE FUCK ON" Brielle yells from somewhere in the apartment. I roll my eyes not paying her no mind. She always tryna rush someone. I have no clue how she deals with me being late everywhere but it works. I look at myself in the mirror. I was giving the gworls body and face. I applied some lip gloss before walking out my room.

"Brielle just cuz I got your makeup done and you look good as hell doesn't mean that you can rush the perfection that is me" I say flipping my hair over my shoulder. "Girl shut up" Brielle says throwing her hair I pressed out over my shoulder.

I looked in the mirror and all I could think was DAMN I LOOK GOOD. I had on a long black fitted dress with a jean jacket over top. I grabbed my blue Telfar and walked out the house. Brielle was driving because I would make her stomach hurt. I sat in the front seat lighting a blunt I rolled before I left the house. Brielle being Brielle she turned on Beyoncé as soon as we got in the car. I pulled out my phone recording a video looking like a 10 course meal. I posted on my instagram story looking at my views smiling.

Eventually we pulled into the parking deck

Eventually we pulled into the parking deck. Walking over to the parking lot where the event was. The music was blasting and everyone was outsideeeeee. I watched the ques stroll. Them in those fat ass lemon pepper boots stomping stresses me out. If they flew and hit me in the face im swinging automatically. I went and got in line to get something to eat from one of the food trucks.

"So you not gon speak" a male voice says. I turn around to see Tyler standing there. I scoffed and turned back around because BITCH FUCK YOU. He grabbed my wrist to pull me and turn me around and look at him. I yanked my wrist back and mean mugged the fuck outta him. "Aye nigga don't be fucking grabbing on me like that" I say with lacing my voice with an attitude. "My fault. I just miss you" he chuckled. I turned back around looking at him like he had to be the dumbest nigga alive. Matter fact he was indeed the dumbest nigga alive.

"I swear to you if you don't leave me the fuck alone ima air this whole fucking parking lot out" I say reaching in my telfar. "Go back to that stank pussy ass bitch Chante and get the fuck out my face bitch ass nigga I say turning back around. I guess he got the fucking memo and left me the fuck alone. Once I got my food I walked back over to Brielle giving her a run down of what happened.

"I don't know why him and his lil water bug built bitch wont leave you the fuck alone" Brielle says sipping on some pink lemonade. "CUZ HER NIGGA WANNA FUCK MEEEEEE" I yell along with the song throwing some ass. We bust out laughing cuz we both knew it was true. Not even on no cocky shit that nigga will never find another me. I got it all and I know I do. I was smart, driven, caring and the total package. But he wanted to throw that away for some loose lip ass bitch.

"Ight yall my name is DJ Scheme! Gon head and get hype for these next two artist." He yelled in the mic. I turned my attention to the stage watching.

" NO FUCKING WAY" I said watching durag boy and mr. locs come out on to the stage. "Nychole these niggas be fucking every where" she says nudging my shoulder. I nodded my head in agreement. "I FEEL LIKE NICK CANNON CUZ IM WILDN OUT" the two start rapping. Im not even finna hold you this shit was hard. I was fucking with the song heavy. Im an R&B girlie but this shit was hard asf. I was hype asf jumping around with everyone else.

"AYE AYEEEEEE! Im XXXtentacion and this my brother Ski mask the slump god." Mr. Locs said dapping durag boy up. I guess they have names now so its no point in me calling them that anymore. I still like my names for them better so ima keep them. They started the next song.

"Ooh Baby I need you in my life. In my life" they sang. It was in that moment I lost my shit because FUCKIN TRIPPIE REDD WAS ON THE STAGE. I was having a complete fan girl moment. Brielle just looked at me like I was crazy but I was hype asf.

After awhile their set was over but I felt a familiar gaze on me. It was Mr. Locs. I smiled at him waving. He smirked back and made his way through the crowd towards me. I was internally freaking out cuz the nigga was fine asf I reapplied my lip gloss and grabbed jada to come near me.

Jada was single and durag boy was coming behind Mr. Locs. This was finna be a fire ass two man I thought smiling to myself.

"You following me or sumn. Every where I go I see you." Mr. Locs said. "Boy please you are at my school" I say rolling my eyes. "Damn you go here?" durag boy asks us. "Na bookie its big CAU round here. She go to sPeLmAn." Jada says saying Spelman all snobby. I shove her arm gently saying "you just mad my HBCU is illustrious and number one in the nation" I say milly rocking.

Jada and durag boy were talking bout something and I really wasn't paying attention. "You got serious staring problem Mr. Locs" I say turning my attention back to him. "Who the fuck is Mr. Locs" he said furrowing his eyebrows. "You... duh" I say looking at him with a serious tone.

"Na call me Yung Dagger Dick" he says with a smirk. I squint my eyes at him and he shrugged his shoulders as a response. "You got a name or just a bad attitude" he asks me. I scoff a little bit because who got an attitude... okay well maybe I do but that's not the point. "Nychole. But not spelled the basic bitch way" I say with a smirk.

Brielle comes over with Casey holding her hand. They were disgustingly cute together. "EWWWWWW YALL ARE GONNA GET COOTIESSSSSSS" I say fake vomiting. They both laugh a little bit. "Im stokeley but everyone calls me Ski. Technically you called me a fat ass bitch in the mall though" he says making a fake sad face looking at Brielle for the last part. We laugh because Brielle has no filter on her mouth at all.

We give them a slight tour of the Clark, Spelman, and Morehouse exchanging numbers through the whole interaction. Im not gonna lie they were funny as hell. All six of us spent the time laughing and making jokes. It was good vibes all around.

"Yo Nychole who tf are these niggas?" Tyler yells at me. All eyes look to me as I let out an exasperated sigh. Im bout sick of this nigga and its taking everything in me not to put a damn bullet in his skull.

"None of ya fucking business and leave me the hell alone" I spit back. This nigga had the fucking audacity to grab my hand and in that very moment I lost my fucking shit. I reached into my bag and slapped the fuck outta him with my gun. "GAH DAMN" everyone yelled in union. I turned around with a smile on my face and walked away. "You really bout that shit huh?" Mr. Locs whose real name was Jahseh said giving me a real smile. "And is" I say giggling and sashaying away.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I hope yall fucked with this chapter the way I did. Nychole is one crazy ass bitch and tyler gon fuck around and find out. teheeeheheheh vote and comment yallll. I need to know what yall like and don't like. I think Ima get the rest of members only in the book soonnnnn. Love ya hugs and kisses MWAH