Baby Got Back

Cooke: All right my readers, here's chap 3 out on the same day as 2. 2 was too short so I felt bad...just cause im ms. mope-mope today doesnt mean I cant upload. *sighs* so...

COMMENT/VOTE or FAN!! thanks! :)

Dedicated to xxEmeraldskye17xx for being such a nice fan...an listening to me whine. lol XD

Ps.: Thats Austen on the pic by the way-----------> more yummy pics of him later XD

-----------------------------

(Fay's POV)

I blinked again. "Austen who?"

He rolled his eyes at me. "How many Austens do you know, Vals?"

"Well there's Austen Powers..."

He laughed again, causing some people to look at us. I didn't blame them. He was something to look at.

"Vals, its me, Austen McKennzie, the guy who lives right next to you, the one you've known almost all your life."

"Prove it," I blurted, still not convinced that this guy was who he said he was. I mean come on, him? Austen McKennzie? My geeky little Austen? I let my eyes travel from his head to toe and back again. No, this guy was way taller than Austen. Austen was 5'4, this guy looked like he was 5'11. Austen couldn't have changed this much over summer break. It was impossible.

"Prove it?" He barked, "prove it? You've got to be kidding me, Vals. Ok, fine. Your birthday is on December 24th and you have a fear of heights. When we were ten I gave you a little ring from a vending machine because I had no money and you still have it locked in that 'secret' diary you hide under your dresser. At age fourteen you beat up some guy on Valentines day for teasing you about your last name and got suspended. You're whole name is Fayonette Gal..."

I quickly covered his mouth, sqeaking. I so didn't want to hear my full name said out loud again.

"Okay, okay, I get it, I believe you."

I felt him smile under my hand. I felt myself shiver. What the hell?

"So you believe me now?" He grinned down at me, putting my hands down slowly. I stared up at him, completely amazed. I never had to look up at Austen, he'd always been the same height as me or an inch shorter but now...

"Vals?"

I stared into his eyes. Blue as the clear sky. Austen's eyes were always hidden behind his gigantic glasses but I've always known how pretty they were. These were Austen's eyes. I reached out and touched his cheek, awed. Yes, those eyes belong to Austen.

I ran my hand thru his wavy hair that had a hint of curls. It was a little longer but this was definitly Austen's hair. Though his hair had always looked like a tornado had run thru it, it had always been baby soft.

"Vals?" He looked down at me, frowning. "You alright?"

This voice wasn't familiar though. It was a mans voice. He brushed a hand against my cheek and I grabbed it, holding it onto mine. This hand felt familiar but it was also different. It was a mans hand.

"Austen?" I shook my head. "What the hell happened to you?"

It was Austens turn to blink at me. "What do you mean what the hell happened to me?"

I stepped back a little. I had suddenly become aware how close he was. "I mean what happened to you? You look so..so...different."

He shot me a goofy smile. The old Austen's smile, but not the same. "I have changed, haven't I? That's why I came a little later than expected, I still had a couple of things to work on but now I'm here. It's good to see you, Vals."